Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

I grew up under the control of Christians. The kind you like too. Incredibly racist and enthusiastic about punishing sinful little boys. They were also adept at finding the worst kind of perverts to look after us when they were not around. Don't tell me zealots value freedom. I know better.
So which of the four atheist countries listed above would you rather live in than the one you grew up in? Please answer the question and do not divert. Then we can move on.

The very existence of Atheists sure bothers Mashmont who wants to bash them because he is an idiot.

There... fixed it for you.
I am actually bashing the vacant belief of atheism and am encouraging atheists to abandon that inferior ideology ASAP for their own benefit.

So which of the four atheist countries listed above would you rather live in than the one you grew up in? Please answer the question and do not divert. Then we can move on.
I'll talk about what I consider to be relevant to the topic. I'm certain you would never blame yourself and your fellow Jesus fascists for setting the worst possible example. If Christians had not become so stridently nasty and hostile and actually lived by the example set by Jesus in the holy scriptures I would be proud to count myself among them. The evangelical hard right Christians have manufactured more disgruntled atheists than any amount of your imagined liberal indoctrination.

I'll talk about what I consider to be relevant to the topic. I'm certain you would never blame yourself and your fellow Jesus fascists for setting the worst possible example. If Christians had not become so stridently nasty and hostile and actually lived by the example set by Jesus in the holy scriptures I would be proud to count myself among them. The evangelical hard right Christians have manufactured more disgruntled atheists than any amount of your imagined liberal indoctrination.
So let me get this straight. 150 million murders by atheist regimes didn't dissuade you from atheism, but a few words criticizing atheism by a forum chatter dissuades you from Christianity?

So you admit that the US is a secular, not atheist country then.
No such thing as a secular country. We are moving from Christian to atheist, and this is what I want to stop, and if you truly subscribed to the faith you claim, you would want to stop our shift to atheism as well.

During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:

1) Did the government try to force Christianity on you, or atheism?
2) Did you feel more free under the atheist regime than you do here in America?
3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.

I'm not an atheist. I'm a non religious person.

And I've lived in one of those countries for more than a year, and I'm still non-religious. Thanks.

I'm not an atheist. I'm a non religious person.

And I've lived in one of those countries for more than a year, and I'm still non-religious. Thanks.
So go ahead and take my little four-question quiz. You must not have preferred that country to the US, or you'd still be living there.

So go ahead and take my little three-question quiz. If that country is so much better, why aren't you still living there instead of here?

Maybe I am.
Maybe I'm not. I'm not saying. I don't give such personal information on the internet.

I do know one American who moved to China because she couldn't afford healthcare with her pre-existing condition in the US.

Lots of Americans not getting shot in places like China.

Last edited:
No such thing as a secular country. We are moving from Christian to atheist, and this is what I want to stop, and if you truly subscribed to the faith you claim, you would want to stop our shift to atheism as well.
Atheism or secularism does not bother me. And I sure as shit don't want to live under a Xtian theocracy.

Again with St. Paul:
"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment." Romans 13:1,2

If America is becoming Atheist it's what God wants. Are you working in opposition to God?

During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:

3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.
I may have just released myself from mental illness, however, to honour the logistic of time before reception, I didn't instantly jump onto the screen. The announcement, of empathy to the reality fiction, is a very important analysis.

That latter aspect: is it my inability to see Mason Dertry, when I'm using either left-wing or right-wing politics?

The establishment:
Have absence do the work, and have the means of absence do the physical labour, and despite the symmetry between the latter two elements be able to remain.

The means of absence: in cultural terminology, it is the fight for expression. Trade union workers are fight for expression, as a physical labour entity - given the symmetry, between these two elements dimensions, can Mason Dertry still be exempt from the deity problem of the aforementioned?

On the condition, of the Earth modernity TV as metaphor machine being why demons are able to misuse body glamour's gravitation to body glamour using only cultural fight for expression terms, can Mason Dertry solve it as an apathy of support and still maintain the rest of the analysis?

The metaphor machine, what is it?
Films, TV shows, and maybe even reality programs - on the assumption, that they're a rebellion against Samantha Worzeil's modernity images using classic images, predating the universe, can the science classrooms, of my old school St Edmunds in Compton protect the ingenuity complex of personalities there from the conflation?

Just in case, what is the link, between this text and your thread:
For once, it's trade unionists being the AA meeting

Atheism or secularism does not bother me. And I sure as shit don't want to live under a Xtian theocracy.
Right. So murderous atheist regimes don't bother you, but Christian countries do. How'd it work out for your people in the 1930s and 40s the last time you were under an atheist regime?

So which of the five atheist countries listed above are you going to move to?

I may have just released myself from mental illness, however, to honour the logistic of time before reception, I didn't instantly jump onto the screen. The announcement, of empathy to the reality fiction, is a very important analysis.

That latter aspect: is it my inability to see Mason Dertry, when I'm using either left-wing or right-wing politics?

The establishment:
Have absence do the work, and have the means of absence do the physical labour, and despite the symmetry between the latter two elements be able to remain.

The means of absence: in cultural terminology, it is the fight for expression. Trade union workers are fight for expression, as a physical labour entity - given the symmetry, between these two elements dimensions, can Mason Dertry still be exempt from the deity problem of the aforementioned?

On the condition, of the Earth modernity TV as metaphor machine being why demons are able to misuse body glamour's gravitation to body glamour using only cultural fight for expression terms, can Mason Dertry solve it as an apathy of support and still maintain the rest of the analysis?

The metaphor machine, what is it?
Films, TV shows, and maybe even reality programs - on the assumption, that they're a rebellion against Samantha Worzeil's modernity images using classic images, predating the universe, can the science classrooms, of my old school St Edmunds in Compton protect the ingenuity complex of personalities there from the conflation?

Just in case, what is the link, between this text and your thread:
For once, it's trade unionists being the AA meeting
The inculcators of such severance thought are nothing more than a just a trace of the crossmotors of human yearning.

Again with St. Paul:
"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment." Romans 13:1,2

If America is becoming Atheist it's what God wants. Are you working in opposition to God?
Only if it's a just government. We wouldn't be required to do the bidding of say, the murderous thugs of Nazi Germany. But you knew that.

China, North Korea, and the United States

have WHAT in common?

only countries to have late term abortion

we be doing good

Only if it's a just government. We wouldn't be required to do the bidding of say, the murderous thugs of Nazi Germany.
Of course you wouldn't. Neither would I. Read Acts chapters 4 & 5, where Peter and other Apostles were told "The high priest questioned them, saying, “Did we not give you strict orders not to teach in this name? Yet, despite that, you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and you appear determined to hold us responsible for that man’s death." Acts 5:28

The problem? "And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

Peter's response: "Peter and the other apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men. " Acts 5;29

So if a government orders you to do something against your conscience you have an obligation to resist. But what you're asking for is 180 degrees opposite. Rather than you being persecuted, you want to be the persecutor. Is that that Christian thing to do? Personally I don't want to see anyone persecuted. But if your a Christian: "Remember my word that I said to you: The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you: if they have kept my word, they will keep yours also" John 15:20

Of course you wouldn't. Neither would I. Read Acts chapters 4 & 5, where Peter and other Apostles were told "The high priest questioned them, saying, “Did we not give you strict orders not to teach in this name? Yet, despite that, you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching, and you appear determined to hold us responsible for that man’s death." Acts 5:28

The problem? "And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

Peter's response: "Peter and the other apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men. " Acts 5;29

So if a government orders you to do something against your conscience you have an obligation to resist. But what you're asking for is 180 degrees opposite. Rather than you being persecuted, you want to be the persecutor. Is that that Christian thing to do? Personally I don't want to see anyone persecuted. But if your a Christian: "Remember my word that I said to you: The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you: if they have kept my word, they will keep yours also" John 15:20
Your premise is wrong. A government that is based on Christianity doesn't persecute. Irreligious ones do.

Forum List

Back