Attention Atheist Leftwingers: Please Go Live in One of the 5 Officially Atheist Countries For a Year. Then We'll See if You Sing the Same Tune

One of the main features of the most free societies is the freedom of religion. Unless your religion specifically calls for violence or sacrifice, you're free to practice as you wish in accordance to very liberal laws.
The most tyrannical countries are either atheist or feature a strict & absolute religious/ethnic code that targets other religions/ethnicities
The People's Republic of China is officially an atheist state, but the government formally recognizes five religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity (Catholicism and Protestantism are recognised separately), and Islam.

I don't have a problem with this. I don't like China's government/politics. This I like. Officially, they don't let any one fairytale control or dictate their political policies. A complete separation of church and state. Officially I'd love it if one day 70% of us were atheists in America and our government took the position of agnostic state.

The very existence of Atheists sure bothers Mashmont who wants to bash them because he is a religious fanatic.
My buddy yesterday on our bike ride had such a problem with me not believing in a higher power. I asked him what does it matter? You already agreed with me that all man made religions are made up. You just believe in "something". Well I don't. What does it matter? Does it mean I'll go to hell when I die? Who says? If you don't believe in organized religions, what does it matter if I believe?

When I die, I'll wake up in heaven just like you. If there is one. Religious people hoping one exists won't make it come true. If it exists, it exists. And if reincarnation is real, I guess I'll come back as something regardless of if I believe it's real or not. Right? And if we don't remember anything of our former selves, who cares?

My buddy yesterday on our bike ride had such a problem with me not believing in a higher power. I asked him what does it matter? You already agreed with me that all man made religions are made up. You just believe in "something". Well I don't. What does it matter? Does it mean I'll go to hell when I die? Who says? If you don't believe in organized religions, what does it matter if I believe?

When I die, I'll wake up in heaven just like you. If there is one. Religious people hoping one exists won't make it come true. If it exists, it exists. And if reincarnation is real, I guess I'll come back as something regardless of if I believe it's real or not. Right? And if we don't remember anything of our former selves, who cares?

as though that facsimile hasn't been asked for centuries ...

why not ask the crucifiers why they did it and if they ever intend to show remorse for their religious crime, crimes -

and rewrite their books of forgeries and fallacies - to include the events of the 1st century liberation theology, self determination those people were willing to die for.

as though that facsimile hasn't been asked for centuries ...

why not ask the crucifiers why they did it and if they ever intend to show remorse for their religious crime, crimes -

and rewrite their books of forgeries and fallacies - to include the events of the 1st century liberation theology, self determination those people were willing to die for.

What do I care about religious crucifiers? We have people suffering and being tortured and murdered every day. What do I care if evil men 2022 years ago were sorry they did what they did?

Lots of evil men did lots of evil shit throughout human history. We're just a little better than the wild animals. That's because we are animals. Just smart enough to ponder our own existence. But certainly not done evolving. One thing is we used to be a lot more superstitious than we are today.

Who says? If you don't believe in organized religions, what does it matter if I believe?
A believer not believing in organized religion is like believing in education--just not believing in organized schools and universities. In either case, what people are really saying, "Something is wrong--someone (else) fix it."

Perhaps the first problem that needs to be tackled in organized religion is whether there is too much emphasis on what we face next in the afterlife rather than what we face now, today.

People either want the challenges (and blessings) that come with incorporating God into their lives here on earth--or, they want to go at it alone. The better question is what choice is made about living this life: Choosing to live in the Kingdom, depending on God and His Ways; or choosing to live life independently outside the Kingdom. Choosing to live life independently is not a rejection of God or His ways. It is a simple choice of trying life without.

A great many Chinese people who immigrate to the US become highly involved in religious communities.

We love America because it's secular.

Isn't it you Christians who warn us about Islam coming to America?

We like freedom from religion. But we like you to be free to practice religion too.

Wow. I didn't know China was officially an antheist state. Goes to show no evil country is all bad. Maybe Hitler would have believed in global warming. That wouldn't make me want to move to Germany in 1939. LOL

The People's Republic of China is officially an atheist state, but the government formally recognizes five religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity (Catholicism and Protestantism are recognised separately), and Islam.
Already explained. In the case of Catholicism, the CCP has established a phony "Catholic" church that preaches allegiance to the government. The real RCC is banned.

I don't have a problem with this. I don't like China's government/politics. This I like. Officially, they don't let any one fairytale control or dictate their political policies. A complete separation of church and state. Officially I'd love it if one day 70% of us were atheists in America and our government took the position of agnostic state.
Thanks for agreeing with my point that the only way to have separation of church and state is if the state is atheist.

Thanks for agreeing with my point that the only way to have separation of church and state is if the state is atheist.
I would think Agnostic would be the best position for the government to take.

Agnostic atheist is the most rational position to have. Agnostic because you can never know. Atheist because you don't believe Chistians, Jews, Muslims or Mormons Abrahmamic god is real.

I would think Agnostic would be the best position for the government to take.

Agnostic atheist is the most rational position to have. Agnostic because you can never know. Atheist because you don't believe Chistians, Jews, Muslims or Mormons Abrahmamic god is real.
Agnostic is the same as atheist. And atheists' lives generally don't go well, so no, it's not the most rational position.

I don't believe this

they do not allow freedom of religion

Liberals are more committed than conservatives because their politics
is also their religion.
I understand your sentiment, but I would disagree that liberals are more committed than us Catholic conservatives on, say abortion. We will persevere to the end on that one. There is no way we will be overcome.

During the past three months, I have been making the case that the American government has been pushing the atheist agenda by default, as they try to keep religion out of government. I have received all kind of blowback from those who want the pushing of atheism by government to continue unimpeded. It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Well, atheists, I cordially invite you to live in one of the five countries that are the fulfillment of your atheist dreams. These are the countries whose governments are officially atheist:
China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam. We can also throw in Albania, Cambodia, Russia (and former SSRs) just to give you more of a choice. Then come back in here (if they'll let you out) and answer the following questions:

1) Did the government try to force Christianity on you, or atheism?
2) Did you feel more free under the atheist regime than you do here in America?
3) Are you more in agreement with leftwing government policies or less, now that you've returned?
4) Would like to permanently live in the atheist Marxist hellhole country you visited for a year?

I would point out that many of the leftist policies being pushed on America by the Marxists are NOT practiced in these Communist Countries: gay marriage, climate change measures, the trans garbage, banishment of fossil fuels . Why is that? Because these things are for OUR consumption only. They are designed by the Marxists to weaken our families and our economy to make us ripe for collapse. Why would they want to harm their OWN countries with this stuff?

Keep in mind, the most strident pro-Trump conservatives in America are Cuban-Americans who escaped atheist Communist Cuba. They delivered Florida for Trump twice. They understand what living in a Marxist cesspool is like.

Frankly, I wish such a visit could be a requirement for all leftwingers, particularly young ignoramus college kids. I predict they would return here such defenders of Christian capitalism, they would help dismantle the Marxist indoctrination centers (aka "universities") brick by brick. Like the Cubans, they would come back staunch supporters of Trump Christian conservatism.
Request denied

New Topics

Forum List

Back