Atheism And Ceasing To Exist Oblivion.

Bringing you face to face with your incongruity was for your benefit.

Again... what would be wrong with it? Nothing.
I don't think you know how to use the word "incongruity" correctly.

Again, take some more time with it.

I don't have enough faith to be an atheist.
Something else you lack to be an Atheist!

Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist. I repeat, not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist.
-- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I don't think you know how to use the word "incongruity" correctly.

Again, take some more time with it.
You found fault with God granting you your wish to be left alone and can't explain why it would be wrong. Therefore, your statement is incongruent. That's your incongruity I am forcing you to confront.

I don't need anymore time. You do.

Something else you lack to be an Atheist!

Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist. I repeat, not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist.
-- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
There's going to be a lot of unhappy atheists then.

The behavior of sub atomic particles - for that matter all particles and objects - is inextricably linked to the presence of a conscious observer. Without a conscious observer they exist in an undetermined state of probability waves. Without consciousness matter dwells in an undetermined state of probability. Any universe preceding consciousness only existed in a probability state.
Pure BULLSHIT!

You found fault with God granting you your wish to be left alone and can't explain why it would be wrong.
Oops, there's that childish bit of illogic again: "can't".

And even if your childish illogic were sound logic, that would still not be correct use of the word incongruity.

Moving on...

Oops, there's that childish bit of illogic again: "can't".

And even if your childish illogic were sound logic, that would still not be correct use of the word incongruity.

Moving on...
My logic is correct and so was my choice in describing your behaviors.

You can't explain why you believe something but you refuse to not believe it. There is something incongruous about that.

George Wald said that. :lol:
Doesn't matter who said it, it is still BULLSHIT, and you are an IDIOT to mindlessly parrot it.
Didn't Georgie predict in 1970 civilization will end within 15 to 30 years?
Why yes, yes he did!

Last edited:
Is it as childish and illogical as having an opinion without having a basis for having it?
Oops, convinced yourself with your own childish illogic. Kind of the reader's digest version of adoption of silly, magical belief.

Forum List

Back