Atheism And Ceasing To Exist Oblivion.

It's great, isn't it? A quantum like transference from one compartment of thought to another...

It's great, isn't it? A quantum like transference from one compartment of thought to another...
Well ding is infected by religious dogma. All of these separate ideas that don't require each other (creator, redeemer) are part of a larger paradigm of magical belief. Every bit must always be true, to a person like ding. They are engaged in a backward think, by which all new information or stimulus is then retrofit to the larger body of dogma.

So they make what are essentially silly errors like what ding just did. But they do not realize the error of this, due to the backward think.

Well ding is infected by religious dogma. All of these separate ideas that don't require each other (creator, redeemer) are part of a larger paradigm of magical belief. Every bit must always be true, to a person like ding. They are engaged in a backward think, by which all new information or stimulus is then retrofit to the larger body of dogma.

So they make what are essentially silly errors like what ding just did. But they do not realize the error of this, due to the backward think.
I've put a great deal of study into my beliefs. I don't come by them lightly. I prize reason and experience. You feel threatened by me and need to tear me down to build yourself up. I don't have that problem. I am secure in my beliefs. You aren't.

I've put a great deal of study into my beliefs. I don't come by them lightly. I prize reason and experience. You feel threatened by me and need to tear me down to build yourself up. I don't have that problem. I am secure in my beliefs. You aren't.
That's nice.

Unfortunately, no consciousness after you are dead. Just like before you were born.
the evolution of the being will be to detach their spiritual content before the physiology expires. or for the same purpose conform the physiology to a dynamic state of effervescence.

It's most likely the end. Nothing provable indicates otherwise.
that is not correct, evolution is ever in motion and is a communication from the past while in the present and institutes results into the future.

physiology itself is a metaphysical substance not native to planet Earth and has a spiritual content that when removed will cause that physiology to disappear.

all religions are mythical - including scriptural (dead) desert religions, the correct mythical avenue is the same as evolutionary results.

Forum List

Back