Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
ProphecyofthePapacy.jpg

239224361_4530912593639566_3077068991881845314_n.jpg

Attention born Again :
How Old Is Your Church?
If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex- monk of the Catholic Church, in the year 1517.
If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry.
If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560.
If you are a Protestant Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England founded by Samuel Seabury in the American colonies in the 17th century.
If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.
If you are a Methodist, your religion was launched by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1744.
If you are a Unitarian, Theophilus Lindley founded your church in London in 1774.
If you are a Mormon (Latter Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, N.Y., in 1829.
If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1605.
If you are of the Dutch Reformed church, you recognize Michaelis Jones as founder, because he originated your religion in New York in 1628.
If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865.
If you are a Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year in which your religion was born and to Mrs. Mary Baker Eddy as its founder.
If you belong to one of the religious organizations known as 'Church of the Nazarene," "Pentecostal Gospel." "Holiness Church," "Pilgrim Holiness Church," "Jehovah's Witnesses," your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past century.
If you are Catholic, you know that your religion was founded in the year 33 by Jesus Christ the Son of God, and it is still the same Church.
"Thou art Peter, and upon this rock, I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it." These words of Our Savior in Matthew 16:18 form the core of the Catholic Church's claim to be the one, true Church founded by Jesus Christ: Ubi Petrus, ibi ecclesia--"Where Peter is, there is the Church." The Pope, the successor of Peter as bishop of Rome, is the sure sign that the Catholic Church remains the Church of Christ and His apostles.
The truth is still the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it.
Do you know the History? Jesus only created one church. ALL others were founded by a man...

If you are Catholic, you know that your religion was founded in the year 33 by Jesus Christ the Son of God, and it is still the same Church.
not likely satan ...

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

christianity started in the late 4th century - your's is - - > the state church of the roman empire.
there is only one true, prescribed religion of antiquity - what the 1st century religious itinerant died for, not your 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies.

Attention born Again :
How Old Is Your Church?
If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex- monk of the Catholic Church, in the year 1517
The Catholic Church was founded by Simon Magus after Peter rebuked him for trying to BUY an apostleship.

The Bible calls the church "The Great Whore" and the Protestants, the "Daughters of the Whore."

The TRUE Church of God is still a "little flock"

51YEkOpTZfL._AC_SY780_.jpg

My problem with the Catholic Church has nothing to do with its origins, it has to do with the fact that it makes demands on me that I find impossible to comply with.

Peter does not open or close anything. God thoughts are in the unseen. People are not not thinking about that. That is why they think literal keys, given to a spesific human. People fall on Jesus, the Rock, to be broken, not Peter. The Rock, Jesus, falls on whoever grinding them to powder, not Peter. Keys are not literal keys. Jesus is heaven in us. Jesus is making it possible for humans to be in God's kingdom, when Jesus offered the keys to God's kingdom, to humans. Jesus will not do that with fallen angels. Whatever you tie - bind up on earth will be tied up - bound in heaven. Whatever to lose on the earth will also be loosed in heaven. What the saved do here, will be the same thing they do in God's kingdom. Heaven needs to be in us.

Last edited:
Peter does not open or close anything. God thoughts are in the unseen. People are not not thinking about that. That is why they think literal keys, given to a spesific human. People fall on Jesus, the Rock, to be broken, not Peter. The Rock, Jesus, falls on whoever grinding them to powder, not Peter. Keys are not literal keys. Jesus is heaven in us. Jesus is making it possible for humans to be in God's kingdom, when Jesus offered the keys to God's kingdom, to humans. Jesus will not do that with fallen angels. Whatever you tie - bind up on earth will be tied up - bound in heaven. Whatever to lose on the earth will also be loosed in heaven. What the saved do here, will be the same thing they do in God's kingdom. Heaven needs to be in us.

How could you possibly have unique access to gods thoughts? Who Do you think you are?
You sound like you're a self assessed prophet instructing those heathens.
You know nothing but your filthy lying bible.

How could you possibly have unique access to gods thoughts? Who Do you think you are?
You sound like you're a self assessed prophet instructing those heathens.
You know nothing but your filthy lying bible.
You are saying what is in me not even knowing it. God's mind is life. Jesus said what the Unseen Father wanted Jesus to say. Whoever knows Jesus will also know the Father, who is love. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. The den of theives church does not want people to know that. The lie of eternal torment is taught. Satan said the same lie using different words. The den of theives church, wanting the world to use money, does not have any truth in it. A buissness, selling things has as much truth in it, that the church has, which is zero. You are the sodomite vexing me even as Sodomites vexed Lot and his family. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8, KJV. You will win everything when you lose to me.

Last edited:
You are saying what is in me not even knowing it. God's mind is life. Jesus said what the Unseen Father wanted Jesus to say. Whoever knows Jesus will also know the Father, who is love. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. The den of theives church does not want people to know that. The lie of eternal torment is taught. Satan said the same lie using different words. The den of theives church, wanting the world to use money, does not have any truth in it. A buissness, selling things has as much truth in it, that the church has, which is zero. You are the sodomite vexing me even as Sodomites vexed Lot and his family. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8, KJV. You will win everything when you lose to me.

Again, you are delusional at best. You have no knowledge of any God nor what they think. You can quote those meaningless biblical passages until the sun rises in the West and it means nothing to me.

You will never, bodily or spiritually leave this earth. Your faith in a celestial God has been a lifetime wasted.
If you really want to achieve anything like a real life and the wonders of nature, it will never happen with the shackles of religion holding you down.

239224361_4530912593639566_3077068991881845314_n.jpg

Attention born Again :
How Old Is Your Church?
If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex- monk of the Catholic Church, in the year 1517.
If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry.
If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560.
If you are a Protestant Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England founded by Samuel Seabury in the American colonies in the 17th century.
If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.
If you are a Methodist, your religion was launched by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1744.
If you are a Unitarian, Theophilus Lindley founded your church in London in 1774.
If you are a Mormon (Latter Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, N.Y., in 1829.
If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1605.
If you are of the Dutch Reformed church, you recognize Michaelis Jones as founder, because he originated your religion in New York in 1628.
If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865.
If you are a Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year in which your religion was born and to Mrs. Mary Baker Eddy as its founder.
If you belong to one of the religious organizations known as 'Church of the Nazarene," "Pentecostal Gospel." "Holiness Church," "Pilgrim Holiness Church," "Jehovah's Witnesses," your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past century.
"Thou art Peter, and upon this rock, I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it." These words of Our Savior in Matthew 16:18 form the core of the Catholic Church's claim to be the one, true Church founded by Jesus Christ: Ubi Petrus, ibi ecclesia--"Where Peter is, there is the Church." The Pope, the successor of Peter as bishop of Rome, is the sure sign that the Catholic Church remains the Church of Christ and His apostles.
The truth is still the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it.
Do you know the History? Jesus only created one church. ALL others were founded by a man...

In fact, no where in any testament did Jesus show any inclination to start a religion or movement. None of his apostles and assorted toerags ever mentioned it.
It began when it was realised a notable person was required to label as a God to record the events needed to make the novel worthy. The bible wasnt written for 60 or so years after his death when all accurate recollection or detail was either dead or unreliable. How easy is that to write a book when no one is alive to contradict you?

You're post is well plagairised

Forum List

Back