...riffing off of another thread....James' seizing property....

Correct, because your didn't pose an argument. You posted a 15 minute Trump cheerleading video.

What part of the video do you think applies to the thread and how does it support your arguement?

I'm here to debate, not watch videos you like.
So what?... my argument or point was in the video... its meant to be informative either you want to be informed or you don't...

So what?... my argument or point was in the video... its meant to be informative either you want to be informed or you don't...
I can research my own information, thank you.

I'm not going to debate someone who answers posters by simply posting a video.

No offense but that is lazy.

Have a great day.

I can research my own information, thank you.

I'm not going to debate someone who answers posters by simply posting a video.

No offense but that is lazy.

Have a great day.
Hey I do plenty of debating here jack... sometimes if I watch a video I think is important to the conversation I will post it... even if it dispels your argument... you can click on it or not... so grow up and stop being board sheriff....

He's not. He is simply saying that no one has that kind of money in cash. It would be counter productive.

You are sooooo fucking wrong. He cannot find anyone who will trust with the bond. People have the money, but are NOT willing back P01135809.

You are sooooo fucking wrong. He cannot find anyone who will trust with the bond. People have the money, but are NOT willing back P01135809.
Read the article. He's a billionaire who knows what he is talking about. Hmm. Who do I believe? 0311 or him?

And yet, he refuses to his bond. IF he is so fucking rich, he can pay the bond now and he ain't doing it.
Wow. No bond company will accept this large of a bond. Please, educate yourself on this subject.

Forum List

Back