Ashli Babbit: A Woman Scorn

Had nothing to do with him being choked to death for 9 minutes.

It definitely had something to do with why the cops were there in the first place ... :thup:
He was obviously not immune to his propensity for criminal activity.

Or perhaps you were just trying to suggest that you would have been okay with it if the cops had just shot him instead.

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster martybegan, you'll have to take up your hissyfit over Dragonlady with..........Dragonlady.

However, for my poor avatar.....well, we ain't gonna push-back too vigorously on the sobriquet of 'dime store political hacks'. ...as that can be a rather subjective view. And we wouldn't wish to infringe on your freedom to resort to name-calling as your go-to strategy in adult conversation. You be you.

But, moving beyond that.....the good poster Dragonlady makes some excellent points.
We ALL did watch it on TV....many of us as it was happening in real time. And what we saw was America at its worst. And most of America.....and, I suspect virtually all of the world......recognizes who was most at fault.
Meaning, Donald Trump.

• If he hadn't told the MAGAHatters to come to DC on the 6th....as "it will be wild."
  • If he hadn't said what he said at the Ellipse.
  • If he hadn't arranged for Rudy Giuliani, and Mo Brooks, and Don Jr., and others ...to say what they said in front of that crowd.
  • If he hadn't then directly charged them to join him in marching to the Capitol......well....

....well, what happened wouldn't have happened.

In your heart of hearts. In your rational mind. In your gut instinct. You know that.

We all do.

Nothing more than a protest that got out of hand, that had NO MECHANISM to actually overturn the government, and didn't delay the inauguration of the new administration by a SINGLE SECOND.

Meanwhile lefty protests in the summer resulted in things like CHAZ/CHOP that actually removed local government control of several square blocks of a city FOR MONTHS.

"Jan 6, 2021 was not an insurrection. More like a "panty raid" organized by upper class frat boys to get the freshmen in trouble."
Well, it is encouraging to see the thoughtful poster "Flash" describe e the attempted insurrection of January 6th to a "panty raid".....an increase in seriousness from the previously described "tourist visit".

I think that is progress. It is getting the MAGAHatters to inch along the spectrum of serious merde'.
So, attaboy, Flash.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Six months of the filthy Negros rioting, looting, destroying and murdering was an insurrection."

But then, and if you don't mind my poor avatar asking, good poster Flash, but,.....but in post after post your avatar seems to be obsessed with "filthy Negros" (sic). Like one of those fetish-thingys.
What's up with that?
And how would you know?
How close to those "Negro" (sic) demonstrations were you?
And if not close enough....then how can we rely upon your analysis?

And if you were there to the approximately 10,600 demonstrations across America, not to mention the demonstrations in at least 39 other countries.....and were able to tell who was and who was not "filthy"

................well, why would you go to all of them?

What's up with that?

Can you understand how some readers here may think you have some kind of fetish-thingy over Negros (sic)?

"Or perhaps you were just trying to suggest that you would have been okay with it if the cops had just shot him instead."

Well, from that perspective, good poster BlackSand, I want to assure you and other interested readers here that I, for one, am quite relieved that Officer Byrd did..... NOT.....choke Bendedict Babbitt to death right there on the Lobby floor.

You too?

Well, from that perspective, good poster BlackSand, I want to assure you and other interested readers here that I, for one, am quite relieved that Officer Byrd did..... NOT.....choke Bendedict Babbitt to death right there on the Lobby floor.

You too?

1641311014542.png

So you're fine with a police officer going directly to the use of lethal force without any attempt to subdue an unarmed protestor or criminal.

Looks like Kim Potter should have all charges dropped against her and be reinstated.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Meanwhile lefty protests in the summer resulted in things like CHAZ/CHOP that actually removed local government control of several square blocks of a city FOR MONTHS

Look, I realize that understanding governance in a nation as large, populous, and diverse as the United States of America can be challenging.

Nonetheless, I would point out an attempted insurrection aimed at preventing the proper accounting of the wishes of 150,000,000+ American voters is of far more consequence to this entire nation of 335,000,000 people........than......what happens with some hooligan vandals disrupting one single city of 657,000 people.
The Portland mess.....was a local issue.

Whereas the Washington DC January 6th attempted insurrection against our electoral process was a much much bigger enchilada.

I hope I am being clear enough on that?

So that means any more posts about her being murdered by other posters will br equally scrutinized right?
First of all, I don't give a fuck what people on the right scrutinize.....I am talking about the habit of trying to use something from someone's past to justify their death today....

Like how virtually every unarmed black kid gets their character assassinated in very much this same way -- for doing far less than Ashli....

Ashli Babbit was killed because she thought being part of a white conservative mob would somehow give her a pass that no one would have given a group of muslims storming the Capitol....

And if these were muslims doing this, I wouldn't have been shocked one bit if one of them were shot dead...in fact, I would be shocked that just one of them were shot.....

Ashli Babbit has a past. Seems she is/was more than scorn.
Stalker? Sure seems she has/had some issues.

"Celeste Norris spoke with the Associated Press about Babbitt repeatedly ramming her vehicle with an SUV years before Babbitt was shot dead during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

"In 2015, Norris said Babbitt engaged in an affair with her live-in boyfriend. At the time, Babbitt was known as Ashli McEntee and was married to Timothy McEntee."
"When Norris learned of the affair, she said she reached out to Timothy McEntee to inform him that his wife was having an affair with her boyfriend, Aaron Babbitt."

"Babbitt was charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property."

Sounds to me that her history met with reality on January 6th.

This is surely no surprise, every rioter had mental and/or emotional issues on some level.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster martybegan, you'll have to take up your hissyfit over Dragonlady with..........Dragonlady.

However, for my poor avatar.....well, we ain't gonna push-back too vigorously on the sobriquet of 'dime store political hacks'. ...as that can be a rather subjective view. And we wouldn't wish to infringe on your freedom to resort to name-calling as your go-to strategy in adult conversation. You be you.

But, moving beyond that.....the good poster Dragonlady makes some excellent points.
We ALL did watch it on TV....many of us as it was happening in real time. And what we saw was America at its worst. And most of America.....and, I suspect virtually all of the world......recognizes who was most at fault.
Meaning, Donald Trump.

• If he hadn't told the MAGAHatters to come to DC on the 6th....as "it will be wild."
  • If he hadn't said what he said at the Ellipse.
  • If he hadn't arranged for Rudy Giuliani, and Mo Brooks, and Don Jr., and others ...to say what they said in front of that crowd.
  • If he hadn't then directly charged them to join him in marching to the Capitol......well....

....well, what happened wouldn't have happened.

In your heart of hearts. In your rational mind. In your gut instinct. You know that.

We all do.

1641311359506.png

I didn't see any buildings burning in the background with reporters declaring it was a mostly peaceful protest on the 6th of January 2021 at the Capitol.

*****SMILE*****

Looks like Kim Potter should have all charges dropped against her and be reinstated.

Well, yes....good poser Eagle.

If.

If the guy she shot had had a mob of thousands rampaging through the immediate neighborhood and Officer Potter was hearing on her earpiece that there were multiple officers down and she could see the mob charging in her direction even after she had brandished her weapon (Glock21 or Tazer) at the leader of that mob.

Yeah, then I could see it as a justifiable shoot.
Can't you?

Well, yes....good poser Eagle.

If.

If the guy she shot had had a mob of thousands rampaging through the immediate neighborhood and Officer Potter was hearing on her earpiece that there were multiple officers down and she could see the mob charging in her direction even after she had brandished her weapon (Glock21 or Tazer) at the leader of that mob.

Yeah, then I could see it as a justifiable shoot.
Can't you?

1641311750187.png

So now you're admitting that the Capitol police officer lost control out of fear when he shot an unarmed female protestor and should be put on trial for his incompetence.

*****SMILE*****

So now you're admitting that the Capitol police officer lost control out of fear when he shot an unarmed female protestor and should be put on trial for his incompetence.

*****SMILE*****

He was doing his job against traitorous scum. We needed a hundred more like him doing the same thing.

I don't mean to be disrespectful good poster Damaged Eagle, but there is a To-Do list I gotta get to, so.....

So let's let poster Odanny in #55 serve as my stand in. OK?

Ashli Babbit has a past. Seems she is/was more than scorn.
Stalker? Sure seems she has/had some issues.

"Celeste Norris spoke with the Associated Press about Babbitt repeatedly ramming her vehicle with an SUV years before Babbitt was shot dead during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

"In 2015, Norris said Babbitt engaged in an affair with her live-in boyfriend. At the time, Babbitt was known as Ashli McEntee and was married to Timothy McEntee."
"When Norris learned of the affair, she said she reached out to Timothy McEntee to inform him that his wife was having an affair with her boyfriend, Aaron Babbitt."

"Babbitt was charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property."

Sounds to me that her history met with reality on January 6th.

You are just like those that bashed Floyd after his death with irrelevant name smearing. The far left and right are disgusting pieces of crap.

He was doing his job against traitorous scum. We needed a hundred more like him doing the same thing.
1641312369151.png

I'm sure there's plenty of ex-police officers locked up for "doing the same thing".

Perhaps all charges should be dropped and record expunged against Derek Chauvin so the government can reinstate him if your so set on this course of action.

*****SMILE*****

You too?

It's not like one is more dead than the other ... :thup:

Forum List

Back