Ashli Babbit: A Woman Scorn

Ashli Babbit has a past. Seems she is/was more than scorn.
Stalker? Sure seems she has/had some issues.

"Celeste Norris spoke with the Associated Press about Babbitt repeatedly ramming her vehicle with an SUV years before Babbitt was shot dead during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

"In 2015, Norris said Babbitt engaged in an affair with her live-in boyfriend. At the time, Babbitt was known as Ashli McEntee and was married to Timothy McEntee."
"When Norris learned of the affair, she said she reached out to Timothy McEntee to inform him that his wife was having an affair with her boyfriend, Aaron Babbitt."

"Babbitt was charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property."

Sounds to me that her history met with reality on January 6th.

So that makes it legal to murder her?

Weird how brining up Fentanyl Floyd’s long list of violent criminal actions wasn’t relevant to his arrest.

How are you going to celebrate Jan 6th, traitor?
I will commemorate it by continuing to fight to get our republic pulled back from the dead, icy hands of pricks
that murder innocent people and ignore our laws.
That's murder! M-u-r-d-e-r.

This fight hasn't ended and corrupt grifters and law breakers like Senile Joe Biden and his lackeys such as
Merrick Garland will be thrown from office, in less than two years,

The struggle goes on! It never ends so you can never win.

So that makes it legal to murder her?

Weird how brining up Fentanyl Floyd’s long list of violent criminal actions wasn’t relevant to his arrest.
Floyd's life of crime and drug abuse are just barely remembered after thoughts when canonizing
the left's secular saints in the public's eye.

Just as Ashli Babbitt's assassination under the color of Pelosi generated authority becomes a non event
or a rationalized "had to do it, we had no choice" story that the media compliantly spins and swallows
like candy.

Big Brother lies constantly to keep the brain washed under their control.

Last edited:
The nation and the rule of law and order over the illegal actions of murderous thugs lose,
you human colostomy bag!
THIS EVENT WAS STAGED BY THE FBI AND DEMOCRATS. THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!
THERE WAS NO "INSURRECTION" IT WAS AN FBI GUIDED TOUR THAT WENT TERRIBLY WRONG ON PURPOSE TO TAKE THE EYES OF THE RIGGED ELECTION

THIS EVENT WAS STAGED BY THE FBI AND DEMOCRATS. THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!
THERE WAS NO "INSURRECTION" IT WAS AN FBI GUIDED TOUR THAT WENT TERRIBLY WRONG ON PURPOSE TO TAKE THE EYES OF THE RIGGED ELECTION
The Q is loose!

The Q is loose!
LISTEN CLOSELY.. IT TOOK 4 YEARS TO EXPOSE THE DOSSIER AS A LIE... DEMOCRATS DIVIDED THE USA FOR THAT PERIOD OF TIME. DEMOCRATS DID IRREPAIRABLE DAMAGE.
ELECTION WAS RIGGED. IT WILL TAKE 4 YEARS TO PROVE IT... NOT 75.. AND WHEN IT FINALLY GETS EXPOSED... IT WILL BREAK THE ARMS AND LEGS OF THIS NATION AND IT WILL FALL TO THE GROUND AND IT WILL NEVER GET UP. ALL OVER BY 2030. DONE.... AND TO THINK.... THE DEMOCRATS DID IT, THE PARTY OF INCLUSION AND PEACE AND LOVE...

Agreed. I knew this would happen.

???????
Reallly?
That your comment about AOC would draw attention?
And you didn't go back in and delete it?
OK, you be you.

Really, OK. It's fine.
But here is a play in three acts that my imagination just dreamed up outta thin air:

ACT 1: The ownership of USMessageBoard gets a call from the FBI or Secret Service(?)...saying: "Sir, we have a request to ask...that you dox the poster on your chatroom with the avatar 22lcidw. If you do that promptly we will not issue the subpoena we have in our back pocket."

ACT 2: The doxxed-guy behind the avatar 22lcidw....gets a call from the local FBI to come in for a chat. "If you do that promptly I will not bring the warrant for your arrest over to your house in front of your family and neighbors."

ACT 3: Is an act peopled by attorneys....for you and against you. And money lenders evaluating your creditworthiness for bail, attorneys' fees'....plus your collateral. Act 3 focuses an awful lot about money. Yours.

I'm sorry that my imagination hasn't yet figured out the final ending.

But good luck.

ACT 1: The ownership of USMessageBoard gets a call from the FBI or Secret Service(?)...saying: "Sir, we have a request to ask...that you dox the poster on your chatroom with the avatar 22lcidw. If you do that promptly we will not issue the subpoena we have in our back pocket."

ACT 2: The doxxed-guy behind the avatar 22lcidw....gets a call from the local FBI to come in for a chat. "If you do that promptly I will not bring the warrant for your arrest over to your house in front of your family and neighbors."

ACT 3: Is an act peopled by attorneys....for you and against you. And money lenders evaluating your creditworthiness for bail, attorneys' fees'....plus your collateral. Act 3 focuses an awful lot about money. Yours.
ACT1: the subpoena would not be in their back pocket. It would be in a folder on their desk.

other than that, your imagination did very well.

LISTEN CLOSELY.. IT TOOK 4 YEARS TO EXPOSE THE DOSSIER AS A LIE... DEMOCRATS DIVIDED THE USA FOR THAT PERIOD OF TIME. DEMOCRATS DID IRREPAIRABLE DAMAGE.
ELECTION WAS RIGGED. IT WILL TAKE 4 YEARS TO PROVE IT... NOT 75.. AND WHEN IT FINALLY GETS EXPOSED... IT WILL BREAK THE ARMS AND LEGS OF THIS NATION AND IT WILL FALL TO THE GROUND AND IT WILL NEVER GET UP. ALL OVER BY 2030. DONE.... AND TO THINK.... THE DEMOCRATS DID IT, THE PARTY OF INCLUSION AND PEACE AND LOVE...
Dude...breathe...wipe the spittle off the keyboard...and turn off the caps key

POSTPONED AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT WITH MY PUNCTUATION
AND I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THE MSM SHIT SHOW ON THE 6TH
ALL PROPOGANDA.

OK, then how 'bout this good poster Cracker....... how 'bout watching PBS's Frontline documentary tonight about the insurrection?

"...Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist..."

I am SO sick of hearing "insurrection."

Jan 6, 2021 was not an insurrection. More like a "panty raid" organized by upper class frat boys to get the freshmen in trouble.

The November 3, 2020 stealing a Presidential election was an insurrection.

Six months of the filthy Negros rioting, looting, destroying and murdering was an insurrection.

I bet you’re sick of hearing the word “racist” too, you filthy piece of slime. If you don’t want to hear the word “insurrection” stop supporting an insurrectionist.

Start supporting free and fair elections and stop supporting the Republican Party. As long as the republican party is trying to promote the lies that the election was stolen, they are an insurrectionist party.

Forum List

Back