Ashli Babbit: A Woman Scorn

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Ashli Babbit has a past. Seems she is/was more than scorn.
Stalker? Sure seems she has/had some issues.

"Celeste Norris spoke with the Associated Press about Babbitt repeatedly ramming her vehicle with an SUV years before Babbitt was shot dead during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

"In 2015, Norris said Babbitt engaged in an affair with her live-in boyfriend. At the time, Babbitt was known as Ashli McEntee and was married to Timothy McEntee."
"When Norris learned of the affair, she said she reached out to Timothy McEntee to inform him that his wife was having an affair with her boyfriend, Aaron Babbitt."

"Babbitt was charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property."

Sounds to me that her history met with reality on January 6th.

Capitol_Riot_Ashli_Babbit_22071.jpg

The only person willing to die for trump and he didn't even pay her funeral expenses.

"Celeste Norris spoke with the Associated Press about Babbitt repeatedly ramming her vehicle with an SUV years before Babbitt was shot dead during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

"In 2015, Norris said Babbitt engaged in an affair with her live-in boyfriend. At the time, Babbitt was known as Ashli McEntee and was married to Timothy McEntee."
"When Norris learned of the affair, she said she reached out to Timothy McEntee to inform him that his wife was having an affair with her boyfriend, Aaron Babbitt."

"Babbitt was charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property."

How's that lawsuit her family was going to file going? Or is it just a fund-raising scam like so many other right wing cons?

No need to kill her twice...she is dead.... nothing in her past will make her death more justified

Babbitt was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing an act of terrorism.

That she had a history of lawlessness and violence comes as no surprise.

Babbitt was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing an act of terrorism.

That she had a history of lawlessness and violence comes as no surprise.
We will remember you participated in celebrating the death of this woman. We are patient and have long memory. We will remember you saying this.

The internet is forever. Screenshots too.

"The point is what I said. She supposedly has had issues. Parallels her actions on Jan. 6."
Well, Ashli evidently had shown some tendencies towards 'poor judgement'.
So, I guess, in the context of all those defending her as a true loyal patriot and honored veteran........a little "on-the-other-hand" ain't inappropriate.

For example:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Forum List

Back