Ashli Babbit: A Woman Scorn

Capitol_Riot_Ashli_Babbit_22071.jpg

The only person willing to die for trump and he didn't even pay her funeral expenses.
What the fuck is the matter with you people? George Floyd was a drug addict and career criminal. I did not hear a peep about elevating that scumbag to hero status. This is lower than whale shit. Nothing justifies the murder of an unarmed woman.

Capitol_Riot_Ashli_Babbit_22071.jpg

The only person willing to die for trump and he didn't even pay her funeral expenses.
Was Babbitt actually willing to die for Trump? Or did Michael Byrd take the issue out of
her hands altogether?

Spend a few seconds thinking about your stupidity before posting again. Spare yourself
the indignity of appearing like an imbecile.

Ashli Babbitt was a no good filthy right wing domestic terrorist. She had a history of violence and mental instability. Thank goodness for the officer on the spot that protected our lawmakers from this terrorist.

So that means any more posts about her being murdered by other posters will br equally scrutinized right?
AOC went to Florida as a woman scorned. She needs to be killed. But it will not happen.

Babbitt was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing an act of terrorism.
Find out what "terrorism" really is.
And Michael Byrd's summarily carried out execution of Babbitt was in
no way "lawful". In a board filled with fools and idiots you appear to the biggest blow hard fool
of them all.

Scratch a leftist just a little on the surface and one finds an authoritarian killer underneath.
That she had a history of lawlessness and violence comes as no surprise.
That you believe this to be true comes as no surprise.

Ashli Babbitt was a no good filthy right wing domestic terrorist. She had a history of violence and mental instability. Thank goodness for the officer on the spot that protected our lawmakers from this terrorist.
You mean the lawmakers not in the Capitol when this one lone unarmed woman was murdered by
a capital policeman with a history of questionable behavior, like leaving his loaded service pistol
in a bathroom at the Capitol for another officer to discover sometime later?

What a top notch move and indicator of Byrd's mental instability that was!

The only thing worse than the unprovoked assassination of Ashli Babbitt by a cop, who remains on
administrative leave almost one year to the day after he needlessly killed a US citizen, are mentally ill scum like
yourself that continue to falsely malign this Air Force veteran's character based purely on the fact she was one of thousands that entered the Capitol on Jan. 6th.

Tell us all you know about her "history of violence and mental instability" gained through the perspective
of one single person named Celeste Norris that you know nothing about!.
Ironically it seems like you are the one with mental health issues. And honesty and character issues.

Last edited:
You mean the lawmakers not in the Capitol when this one lone unarmed woman was murdered by
a capital policeman with a history of questionable behavior, like leaving his loaded service pistol
in a bathroom at the Capitol for another officer to discover sometime later?

The only thing worse than the unprovoked assassination of Ashli Babbitt by a cop, who remains on
administrative leave almost one year to the day after he needlessly killed a US citizen, are mentally ill scum like
you that continue to falsely malign this Air Force veteran's character based purely on the fact she was one of thousands that entered he Capitol on Jan. 6th.

Tell us all you know about her "history of violence and mental instability". Ironically it seems like you are the one
with mental health issues.
Welp Babbitt the traitor is dead and the cops kill was ruled clean. So it looks like you are 0-2. Nothing you say changes that.

You evidently didnt read the article by the OP. Ashlii was stalking a woman, rammed her car and repeatedly threatened her even after getting a restraining order against her. And for what? Because she cheated on her husband with another man and she was ENRAGED with jealousy over his ex. Sounds like some unhinged people that are on here.

"AOC went to Florida as a woman scorned. She needs to be killed. But it will not happen."

You know, good postr .22, I would offer the following advice...pro bono:

You may want to re-think making statements on public internet chatrooms about your inclinations towards the killing of Alexenadria Ocasio-Cortez.

After all, she is a federal government official. And elected one. A member of the United States Congressional House of Representatives.

So your expressed "she needs to be killed"....... just may be stepping over some line.

IMHO

I find myself siding with the Toob, what is the point of this thread? What is the point of brining up her past?
EACH AND EVERY TIME a Black person is murdered by LE you people "peek" into their backgrounds to justify the murder even though the person was unarmed, cooperating, or even running away. "He was arrested for drugs!" Doesn't explain anything but you use it as justification for what you know was a cold blooded murder.

Her background doesn't justify the shooting but it does explain her actions and how the GQP took advantage of her obvious mental instabilities to groom her as a domestic terrorist. What justifies the shooting was her ACTUAL FACTUAL actions.

So do TRY to be a little less hypocritical if that is even possible.

Welp Babbitt the traitor is dead and the cops kill was ruled clean. So it looks like you are 0-2. Nothing you say changes that.
Just like nothing will change the fact that Michael Byrd was exonerated in a secret closed door meeting
sealed off to the public by Biden Justice Department officials who had every single reason to find that
assassinating an unarmed US citizen in a surprise up close act of murder was somehow perfectly legal
and proper conduct.

Not a self serving bit of political theater at all, was it.
You evidently didnt read the article by the OP. Ashlii was stalking a woman, rammed her car and repeatedly threatened her even after getting a restraining order against her. And for what? Because she cheated on her husband with another man and she was ENRAGED with jealousy over his ex. Sounds like some unhinged people that are on here.
I did read that and you are asking people to take the self serving words of some unknown named
Celeste Norris, personality and character unknown, against someone who was murdered and cannot speak for herself and present her side of the story.

Well, that's par for the course for a pathetic piece of shit like yourself.

Just like nothing will change the fact that Michael Byrd was exonerated in a secret closed door meeting
sealed off to the public by Biden Justice Department officials who had every single reason to find that
assassinating an unarmed US citizen in a surprise up close act of murder was somehow perfectly legal
and proper conduct.

I did read that and you are asking people to take the self serving words of some unknown named Celeste Norris,
personality and character unknown, against someone who was murdered and cannot speak for herself
and present her side of the story.

Well that's par for the course for a pathetic piece of shit like yourself.
How are you going to celebrate Jan 6th, traitor?

You know, good postr .22, I would offer the following advice...pro bono:

You may want to re-think making statements on public internet chatrooms about your inclinations towards the killing of Alexenadria Ocasio-Cortez.

After all, she is a federal government official. And elected one. A member of the United States Congressional House of Representatives.

So your expressed "she needs to be killed"....... just may be stepping over some line.

IMHO
Agreed. I knew this would happen.

Look at the lefties cheering the cops killing unarmed protesters. True colors...
No one cheered.
But no one with any sense of justice is joining your faux hero worship of an obviously troubled person who was manipulated by people just like you to throw her life away.

How's that lawsuit her family was going to file going? Or is it just a fund-raising scam like so many other right wing cons?
It is coming along quite nicely. They are going after the cop that murdered Ashli.
NO WEAPON, NO "STOP OR I WILL SHOOT", NO WARNING.
MURDER. TIME TO HOLD THE PIG ACCOUNTABLE

It is coming along quite nicely. They are going after the cop that murdered Ashli.
NO WEAPON, NO "STOP OR I WILL SHOOT", NO WARNING.
MURDER. TIME TO HOLD THE PIG ACCOUNTABLE
Actually that time passed. He isnt even going to get a reprimand. You lose, psycho.

You just got your name on a FBI list, dummy.
Okay. So I am not a Patriot and she is one. May I make a statement tha tis benign. If Deplorables were together and had real so called terrorist ways from the traitors who sold out our nation, many of the Prog politicians would be dead. You do not have to study things. But I do tell you that I take it back some steps. I only spouted what politicians like Maxine Walters does. I do not get it. Tell me why I am wrong.

Forum List

Back