Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How sad. RIP Ashli.

1609995767397.png

The President Trump supporter killed in the Capitol building Wednesday was an Air Force vet from California who tweeted a day earlier how “nothing will stop us” and “the storm is here.”

Ashli Babbitt, who had 14 years in the service and did four tours of duty, was married and lived near San Diego, her husband Aaron told KUSI-TV.

“I’m numb. I’m devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out on TV,” the husband’s mother, Robin Babbitt, told The Post, saying of her daughter-in-law, “She is a Trump supporter.”

Everything is “pretty surreal,” added Aaron’s brother, Justin. “It’s hard, because we haven’t been officially notified.”

The day before she was fatally shot — apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

Ashli Babbit identified as woman killed at DC protest in Capitol (nypost.com)

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.

Anyone else find it odd that leftists have been attacking federal buildings for months and yet it isn't until Trump supporters are at the door that live ammo gets expended to stop them?

Plus the DC democrats were coordinating with DC police and the Antifa insurgents to give them access to the Capitol

The Murder of Ashil Babbitt was the first shot fired in the 2021 Civil War

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.
There is no lawfully elected US government. That's the complaint.

Okay.

That's how it's going to be, I guess.

If you think that a bunch of angry Trump supporters were going to change the outcome of the election, then that's your problem, not mine.

She died doing something extremely stupid with zero possibility of changing anything. Very sad.
Well, I think others are going to take a different approach in the future.

Forum List

Back