Ashli Babbit: A Woman Scorn

What is wrong, OK--- run out of innocent 14 year old girls to attack so now you are trying to attack dead women shot for nothing no longer here to even defend themselves?
Well, no, she was shot because she was part of an angry mob storming congress. And she was clearly nuts.

I find myself siding with the Toob, what is the point of this thread? What is the point of brining up her past?

It's coming up on the 1st anniversery of the attempted coup, and the woman who this crazy person attacked is coming forward to tell her side of the story.

We will remember you participated in celebrating the death of this woman. We are patient and have long memory. We will remember you saying this.

The internet is forever. Screenshots too.
Oh, good. Here's some stuff for your memory.

1641294883905.png

1641294926231.png

No need to kill her twice...she is dead.... nothing in her past will make her death more justified

Funny, whenever a black kid is shot by a cop, we get to hear about screwdrivers in their locker or a dope bust 20 years ago....

But the fact that Ashli might have been mentally unstable is off limits when she got killed doing something crazy.

Well, Ashli evidently had shown some tendencies towards 'poor judgement'.
So, I guess, in the context of all those defending her as a true loyal patriot and honored veteran........a little "on-the-other-hand" ain't inappropriate.

The sad thing is she had friends and family who saw all this stuff on social media and not a one of them stepped in and did an intervention.

The point is what I said. She supposedly has had issues. Parallels her actions on Jan. 6.

But we couldn't use George Floyds felonious past against him with regards to his incident with the cops?

HIs past parallels his actions on his day of death.

But we couldn't use George Floyds felonious past against him with regards to his incident with the cops?

HIs past parallels his actions on his day of death.

Had nothing to do with him being choked to death for 9 minutes.

On the other hand, Babbitt's anger issues definitely had an effect on her recklessly joining a mob threatening the lives of Congress.

Had nothing to do with him being choked to death for 9 minutes.

On the other hand, Babbitt's anger issues definitely had an effect on her recklessly joining a mob threatening the lives of Congress.

Had everything to do with him breaking the law and having the cops called on him in the first place.

You just want to move the goalposts as fast as you can.

What is wrong, OK--- run out of innocent 14 year old girls to attack so now you are trying to attack dead women shot for nothing no longer here to even defend themselves?

But you have no problem with the police shooting a man for walking away from them.

TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH: Had the police allowed another Black to give the finger to law enforcement and walk away from a crime scene against police orders while defying police and trying to get into his car where he may have been reaching for a weapon while the leftest zealots spun it as police violence instead of another out of control Black, none of this would be happening.

How did the officer know she didn't have a weapon?

Ashli Babbit has a past. Seems she is/was more than scorn.
Stalker? Sure seems she has/had some issues.

"Celeste Norris spoke with the Associated Press about Babbitt repeatedly ramming her vehicle with an SUV years before Babbitt was shot dead during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

"In 2015, Norris said Babbitt engaged in an affair with her live-in boyfriend. At the time, Babbitt was known as Ashli McEntee and was married to Timothy McEntee."
"When Norris learned of the affair, she said she reached out to Timothy McEntee to inform him that his wife was having an affair with her boyfriend, Aaron Babbitt."

"Babbitt was charged with reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property."

Sounds to me that her history met with reality on January 6th.

I will dance on your fucking grave just like you have here.

You fucking piece of shit.

Well, Ashli evidently had shown some tendencies towards 'poor judgement'.
So, I guess, in the context of all those defending her as a true loyal patriot and honored veteran........a little "on-the-other-hand" ain't inappropriate.

For example:

----------------------------------------------------------------

She was a trump true believer who died for trump.

And trump didn't even pay for her funeral expenses.

"It's a few days before January 6th 2022 and the Progs need to fire up for Hate week."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna respond directly to the good poster 'martybegan's' post (above).
But in scanning other posters I saw that the poster 'Dragonlady' offered an insight that was far more applicable to this thread than what I would have written.

Accordingly, here is a pretty doggone good rejoinder to 'martybegan's whining about the coverage of the January 6th insurrection at the Capitol building of the United States.

"I watched it on TV - not the edited footage that came out later, but I watched the protestors beat Officer Fannone live - as it happened, and was horrified by what I was seeing. I was amazed he survived. The entire world watched the insurrection on TV, and your attempts to gaslight us into thinking we didn't see an insurrection simply will not work.
The thing you fools forget is that much of the world was in lockdown at the time, and with no sports on TV, or live shows of any kind, the news got a lot of attention. You also forget that the USA exists in a larger world, and their view of what happened that day, does not align with the Republican recasting of the event.
You can fool some of the people all of the time. But they're all Republicans. The rest of the world saw Donald Trump attempt to overthrow the government the PEOPLE elected."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which is all to say ---- I'm quite OK with the coverage this week about the insurrection and the upcoming coverage when the Select Committee has their televised hearings, like Congress did with the Watergate hearings. Air the damn thing out. Let the chips fall where they may. Let responsibility/liability/blame/guilt .......fall where they may.

IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna respond directly to the good poster 'martybegan's' post (above).
But in scanning other posters I saw that the poster 'Dragonlady' offered an insight that was far more applicable to this thread than what I would have written.

Accordingly, here is a pretty doggone good rejoinder to 'martybegan's whining about the coverage of the January 6th insurrection at the Capitol building of the United States.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which is all to say ---- I'm quite OK with the coverage this week about the insurrection and the upcoming coverage when the Select Committee has their televised hearings, like Congress did with the Watergate hearings. Air the damn thing out. Let the chips fall where they may. Let responsibility/liability/blame/guilt .......fall where they may.

IMHO

And yet months of local actual insurrection gets ignored because you and Dragonlady are dime store political hacks.

"...Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist..."

I am SO sick of hearing "insurrection."

Jan 6, 2021 was not an insurrection. More like a "panty raid" organized by upper class frat boys to get the freshmen in trouble.

The November 3, 2020 stealing a Presidential election was an insurrection.

Six months of the filthy Negros rioting, looting, destroying and murdering was an insurrection.

"And yet months of local actual insurrection gets ignored because you and Dragonlady are dime store political hacks."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster martybegan, you'll have to take up your hissyfit over Dragonlady with..........Dragonlady.

However, for my poor avatar.....well, we ain't gonna push-back too vigorously on the sobriquet of 'dime store political hacks'. ...as that can be a rather subjective view. And we wouldn't wish to infringe on your freedom to resort to name-calling as your go-to strategy in adult conversation. You be you.

But, moving beyond that.....the good poster Dragonlady makes some excellent points.
We ALL did watch it on TV....many of us as it was happening in real time. And what we saw was America at its worst. And most of America.....and, I suspect virtually all of the world......recognizes who was most at fault.
Meaning, Donald Trump.

• If he hadn't told the MAGAHatters to come to DC on the 6th....as "it will be wild."
  • If he hadn't said what he said at the Ellipse.
  • If he hadn't arranged for Rudy Giuliani, and Mo Brooks, and Don Jr., and others ...to say what they said in front of that crowd.
  • If he hadn't then directly charged them to join him in marching to the Capitol......well....

....well, what happened wouldn't have happened.

In your heart of hearts. In your rational mind. In your gut instinct. You know that.

We all do.

Forum List

Back