If you are not a fascist authoritarian lover.....RUN from Twitter to this place NOW

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
There is a great Twitter replacement now available unless you love censorship and Leftist authoritarianism

Check it out

LOTS of Conservatives and people who are just sick of the Left's Bullshit are going there right now.
You should too....unless you're all for massive government. corruption crime and violence.

The less democrats are able to converse with their political opponents the less the will see them as human.

Seeing their political opponents as human or equals is problematic for what they have in store for them.

1641229401361.png

i'm not surprised it is the left bringing in another nazi era. what surprises me it is in my lifetime. That was FAST. So much for 'never again'.

There is a great Twitter replacement now available unless you love censorship and Leftist authoritarianism

Check it out

LOTS of Conservatives and people who are just sick of the Left's Bullshit are going there right now.
You should too....unless you're all for massive government. corruption crime and violence.
Love the place been there for months.

I have no problem following the rules

I do not have to run to a propaganda site
I don't use Twit-ter but it's not for socio-political reasons, heck I don't use facebook or any of the others. That said is Twit-ter becoming a left wing echo chamber using "rules" to silence the right? Or is this just another overreaction by some on the right?

And interesting topic but it can't go anywhere until we have some specific facts on why Facebook chose to close the account.

Has anyone posted somethinig to that effect yet?

Check it out

Was it Biden or his upper echelon that kicked her off, or was it twitter??

Check it out

Conservatives think rules don’t apply to them
When they are warned, they just ignore it

Then they whimper like little Bitches when they get kicked out

Forum List

Back