Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

MarkWayne whatever from Oklahoma is saying that the cop had to shoot

In any shooting, guys like you and me look at the evidence, facts and any video and then, based on THAT, make a judment.

Leftists don't do that. In fact, leftists often render their judgment before ANY information is available IF they know the political ideologies of those involved.

In this case, it was an unarmed right-wing woman involved. Easy judgment. She had to be shot. In the case of a violent, black, felon, that is subsequently shot by police after a violent altercation, their judgment is entirely different.

For leftists, EVERYTHING is seen through a political prism meant to, ultimately, protect and advance the interests and the narrative of the party.

Not at all. She got the same treatment meted out against far too many Black Americans.

Ok, so by that logic, the next time a black person is unjustly shot by the police, a member of the right could remind you of the unjust shooting of this woman and say "they got the same treatment meted out against that poor woman at the Capitol", right?

She was unarmed, crawling through a window--so no threat
If thousands of people storm the White House, do you think that secret security is going to care whether they’re armed or not?
Ummmm..yeah---If I am the cop, I am shooting the one that I think is a threat.....this woman was no threat unless they were upset about her videos and amateur reporting. She btw was more than just a military woman---she and her husband own a business, and by her videos---she was actually quit calm and collected, well spoken, and well above average iq..........

I am concerned that her video's may be the real reason why she was shot.............she wasn't there to destroy property but like I said seemed to be more interested in amateur reporting as per her earlier videos that day as she walked to the capital. She may have stumbled onto something that MarkWayne or the dems didn't want shown or told about. Think she was there to record DIRT on dems------------

1610083051278.png

The day before she was fatally shot — apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
They “loved not their lives unto the death.” What does that mean? She is one of those virgins, redeemed from among men, and not defiled with other women, either.

In this case, it was an unarmed right-wing woman involved. Easy judgment. She had to be shot. In the case of a violent, black, felon, that is subsequently shot by police after a violent altercation, their judgment is entirely different.

Actually, the bitch was shot because she stormed into a sensitive area and busted her way in. That's why she was shot.

Just like any of us would be shot if we stormed the Capitol, the White House, or a military installation.

Ummmm..yeah---If I am the cop, I am shooting the one that I think is a threat.....this woman was no threat unless they were upset about her videos and amateur reporting. She btw was more than just a military woman---she and her husband own a business, and by her videos---she was actually quit calm and collected, well spoken, and well above average iq..........

And most importantly SHE WAS WHITE. The cops don't shoot White people... How dare they?

“Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”
A bullet stopped her. More bullets will stop others if they seriously try to overthrow a lawfully and democratically elected U.S. government ... to keep a defeated maniac in office.
We don't have a lawfully and democratically elected government, so that argument doesn't hold water.

Forum List

Back