Betty White, who does she think she is anyway?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Yea, I know, she just passed away. RIP. And I know, I'm a tad bit late talking about it.

But it got me thinking, how on God's green earth did Betty manage to, not only live 99 years, but live all that time and be loved by everyone? It makes no sense.

I can't find or recall anyone saying one bad thing about her?

WTH?

1641242895200.png

Yea, I know, she just passed away. RIP. And I know, I'm a tad bit late talking about it.

But it got me thinking, how on God's green earth did Betty manage to, not only live 99 years, but live all that time and be loved by everyone? It makes no sense.

WTH?

View attachment 583178
She wasn't so lily-white. That woman could tell some real nasty jokes.
One of kind. I love her.

Yea, I know, she just passed away. RIP. And I know, I'm a tad bit late talking about it. But it got me thinking, how on God's green earth did Betty manage to, not only live 99 years, but live all that time and be loved by everyone? It makes no sense. I can't find or recall anyone saying one bad thing about her?

I personally never liked her in anything she ever did from TV to game shows. I never found her funny, entertaining, likable, intelligent, witty, or sexy. For the life of me, I never could see anyone wanting to jump her bones, despite the constant allusion that she was somehow a cougar maneater with half a dozen men, etc., on the side. She even married Alan Ludden, about the most boring, unsexy guy alive.

All she had was her stupid smile.

One of kind. I love her.
Lily white?

Are you saying she was a racist?

Hmm. Never heard that, but she lived in a systemically racist country, so if you take the square root of Left wing insanity and divide it by the peanut sized brain of AOC, it comes out to mean she was a racist.

She was known to rub elbows with a variety of black thugs..maybe it was a fetish..you know how Hollywood feminist libs are ..
download.jpeg
Some could say she too close to these black bucks...even lost her show because of em...
12dd7fe365befa47f7b090e95694002a5074ff180b58ce9dd06764e0e77a3627_1.jpg

.... luckily, not many people will use this to smear her now like they do others...if they knew this dark side of her....

Lily white?

Are you saying she was a racist?

Hmm. Never heard that, but she lived in a systemically racist country, so if you take the square root of Left wing insanity and divide it by the peanut sized brain of AOC, it comes out to mean she was a racist.
Way to go dillweed. Turn it into a RW political rant. You really suck, you know?

I personally never liked her in anything she ever did from TV to game shows. I never found her funny, entertaining, likable, intelligent, witty, or sexy. For the life of me, I never could see anyone wanting to jump her bones, despite the constant allusion that she was somehow a cougar maneater with half a dozen men, etc., on the side. She even married Alan Ludden, about the most boring, unsexy guy alive.

Of course you didn't.

WTH?

View attachment 583178
I think she certainly had her political beliefs and preferences, she just didn't babble on about them every chance she got.....talk shows, performances, etc. She treated everyone nicely from what I could tell, and didn't isolate half her fans like the dimwits today.

One of kind. I love her.

Exactly. She was the mom or Grandmother that nobody ever had. She was popular because even during her career, the time-honored institutions of traditional marriage and family were being attacked. Divorces were rampant, many families were broken, kids were growing up without both parents, and the roles of women in society were quickly changing. Folks just looked at her as being the mother figure that they were missing from their lives.

One of kind. I love her.

From what my wife just told me, she's going to be buried next to her husband Allen Ludden in Mineral Point Wisconsin, which is only 30 or so miles from me.

:banana: Another claim to fame for Wisconsin, cause I sure get tired of that Ed Gein thing.

We're not all cannibals or commies up here. ya know.

Exactly. She was the mom or Grandmother that nobody ever had. She was popular because even during her career, the time-honored institutions of traditional marriage and family were being attacked. Divorces were rampant, many families were broken, kids were growing up without both parents, and the roles of women in society were quickly changing. Folks just looked at her as being the mother figure that they were missing from their lives.
On CBS news this morning there was talk about how Betty would really tell some so nasty that Mary Tyler Moore would leave the room. Maybe Mary was lily-white? LOL.

From what my wife just told me, she's going to be buried next to her husband Allen Ludden in Mineral Point Wisconsin, which is only 30 or so miles from me.

:banana: Another claim to fame for Wisconsin, cause I sure get tired of that Ed Gein thing.

We're not all cannibals or commies up here. ya know.
You can put some flowers there for us all. Thanks.

WTH?

View attachment 583178
She had class and a great sense of humor.....she was talented and well thought of. She was certainly a rare talent in hollyweird--actually talented and intelligent enough to try to force her morals or lack thereof which is so common in hollyweird upon others.

Her secret was never to say anything "really" stupid.

On CBS news this morning there was talk about how Betty would really tell some so nasty that Mary Tyler Moore would leave the room. Maybe Mary was lily-white? LOL.
Mary Tyler Moore never was as talented or intelligent as White. Think Taylor was just jealous.

That's because you don't know what it's like to have anyone who loves you. Everyone loved White. Nobody loves you.

She was witty as Hell. You're not. She was intelligent. You're not. In her younger days, she was certainly sexy. Only a closet-pillow-biter would say otherwise.

She was someone worthy of admiration. You're not.

You're just a piece of shit who wishes he was loved and cared about...

Forum List

Back