As a Christian, what does winning look like?

Trump told the rioters We love you. You're special.
More accurately, he told those listening, "We love you. You're special." Keep in mind 99% of those listening did not break into the Capitol. (Psst. If Trump is to blame for the hundreds to illegally entered the Capitol, he must also be given credit for the great majority who did not.)

I fear this is an illusion about or delusion from Donald Trump. He started with calls for violence (for example against Mrs. Clinton) and he ends with calls for violence - and one of the worst moments for us Christians was it when he fought against demonstrants with tear gas to make his way to a church where he held a bible in the hand direction heaven. What an absurdity. ...

I remember the brother of George Floyd in this context, who had compared revenge with the feeling to be drunk and asked to stop every violent behavior. He said "Vote!" ... And this is what the US-Americans did do now - and that's why Donald Trump soon will not be president any longer.

PS: A song for all palmists like Joe Biden - and everyone who likes to become a palmist.

So what calls for violence exactly? ...

Short answer: Die stupidly!

Sadly, this is the response I was anticipating from you.

Its a shame Trump wasn't removed when he was impeached. Pence probably wouldn't have been as incompetent in dealing with the coronavirus.. and he wouldn't have put Kushner in charge or thrown out the Pandemic Handbook.

Last edited:
In the wake of the political turmoil, with many Christians despairing recent election results, what does winning look like from a Biblical perspective? ......
"Winning" from a Christian's perspective is when the real Messiah arrives ... and he's caucasian.

Jesus 2021.jpg

Last edited:
In the wake of the political turmoil, with many Christians despairing recent election results, what does winning look like from a Biblical perspective? ......
"Winning" from a Christian's perspective is when the real Messiah arrives ... and he's white.

View attachment 441059

Clear and pure is written "light" not "white". And everyone should always vote for Jesus. Let me say god is like the paper in everythings background. Without paper no stories - and also no crosses to vote. But we never see the paper - how a fish not knows what is water.

Last edited:
... Clear and pure is written "light" not "white". ...
I have edited my post:
"Winning" from a Christian's perspective is when the real Messiah arrives ... and he's caucasian.

Aha. You are an ideologist who likes it to speak in the name of other people about their not existing ideas as if this had anything to do with reality. Nevertheless I'm sure Bethlehem also is in the Kaukasus. Betlehem is always in everyones near.

Last edited:
I do wonder what "Christian" Trump supporters think of the murder and attacks on the capitol, and the reports of more to come. Those who are in here saying we're getting what we deserve.

I bet a lot of the violent ones are religious. They think they're fighting the devil. You may not take that shit seriously but they do.
I'm atheist and I think pelosi is the devil's spawn.

Trump supporters think of the murder and attacks on the capitol,
Like this one?

Anyone can see the footage. Ashli Babbitt was a young woman at Wednesday’s protests. She had no weapon, not even a stick. There were armed police in front of her and behind her. She posed no danger to anyone. Still, a police officer, apparently black, shot and killed her.
Her name was Ashli Babbitt
She and thousands more stormed the capital building while in session causing our leaders to cower in fear for the purpose of over throwing an election. Come through my door with a mob leave in a bag. You are no different. Storm my office with a mob, leave in a bag. Implied risk make me fear for my life you put your life in danger.
Are you listening to yourself-------thousands probably more like million or millions descended on the capital unhappy with our corrupt Congress violating our election and rights-------------doesn't tell you something about how the people in america feel about our corrupt globalist leaders? Why the fuck are they still in office when the people want them gone.

I have edited my post:

Aha. You are an ideologist who likes it to speak in the name of other people about their not existing ideas as if this had anything to do with reality. Nevertheless I'm sure Bethlehem s also in the Kaukasus. Beterlehem is always in everyones near.
No, I am not an ideologist. I am an observer of others and a vigilante of myself. I have seen more than most people and my observations have everything to do with reality. Those who have seen little rely upon their imagination rather than reality.

------- thousands probably more like million or millions descended on the capital unhappy with our corrupt Congress violating our election and rights-------------doesn't tell you something about how the people in america feel about our corrupt globalist leaders? Why the fuck are they still in office when the people want them gone.
Yes, it is the "corrupt Congress" that is to blame for "how the people in ameica feel about their globalist leaders". I agree with the expression "once a cheater always a cheater". One might think that everyone deserves another chance but if it's the cheaters themselves who hold the power to legally decide right from wrong :eusa_liar: then giving them another chance is like sticking your head into the lion's mouth. Nope, I'm afraid they've destroyed the Democratic dream so badly that only an out-right revolution can offer an opportunity to restore faith in government. :crybaby:

I have edited my post:

Aha. You are an ideologist who likes it to speak in the name of other people about their not existing ideas as if this had anything to do with reality. Nevertheless I'm sure Bethlehem s also in the Kaukasus. Beterlehem is always in everyones near.
No, I am not an ideologist. I am an observer of others and a vigilante of myself. I have seen more than most people and my observations have everything to do with reality. Those who have seen little rely upon their imagination rather than reality.

Do you care about decency?

I have edited my post:

I am a champion of Decency and Democracy. I call out indecency and un-Democratic behaviour wherever it is.

Mixing religion and politics creates something far more corrupt than the sum of it's parts.
I do wonder what "Christian" Trump supporters think of the murder and attacks on the capitol, and the reports of more to come. Those who are in here saying we're getting what we deserve.

Winning for anyone now is simply knowing the truth. Therefore I believe there are very few winners on both sides. For those with Christian eyes, the media should be seen as the face of the devil.

Mixing religion and politics creates something far more corrupt than the sum of it's parts.
Well ..... you name religion and politics but actually, the thread is about Christianity and politics so let me put in my tuppence.

What is politics? It is a handful of men and women who swindle you out of your earnings (in the form of taxes) and feed you with lies that render you terrified of the consequences of an existence without them.

What is Christianity? It is a handful of men and women who swindle you out of your earnings (in the form of "donations") and feed you with superstition that renders you terrified of the consequences of an existence without them.

So "mixing" them, you say? Yeah, it's like being extorted by two rivalry streets gangs, both making guarantees to protect you from the other.

I have edited my post:

I am a champion of Decency and Democracy. I call out indecency and un-Democratic behaviour wherever it is.

:lol:

Winning for anyone now is simply knowing the truth. Therefore I believe there are very few winners on both sides. For those with Christian eyes, the media should be seen as the face of the devil.

You seem to think bad news and messengers of bad new are the same. For Christians it is very easy: Truth is always true - totally independent who speaks out truth. So it is necessary for Christians to listen to everyone. And yes: To listen is a word of the English language. Perhaps a forgotten word - but your language has indeed a word for this very sophisticated action.

I have edited my post:

No, I am not an ideologist.

You are. And you use a lot of wrong prejudices.

I am an observer of others

And what do you see here except scribbles on the rectangle of light in front of your eyes?

and a vigilante of myself.

"Einbildung ist auch eine Bildung" - unfortunatelly I am not able to translate this.

I have seen more than most people

Did you?

and my observations have everything to do with reality.

Do they?

Those who have seen little rely upon their imagination rather than reality.

:lol:
You laugh about something as serious as that?

Yes.

I was amused and laughed.

You speak as though you believe in God.

Hmm - and I fear perhaps god believes in me too - perhaps much more, than I believe in me on my own.

And what is one of the principal lessons to be learned?

"Panta rhei" or "God is always new".

To act upon prejudices? To scoff at that which you do not yet understand?

You know what I understand and not understand? How?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back