Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

shoes off - check.
laptop out of bag - check
everything in its own container - check
walk through xray and show off my privates - check
wanted by police - check

well, we're safe now.
Jesus. My wife just told me yesterday that there is a law or new law out now that people have to report the property they steal as income. Steal thousands of dollars from that smash and grab? Well you better claim it as income on your taxes or you're going to be in big trouble. My wife and I were wondering if you could deduct the expenses involved in obtaining the stolen property, such as the cost of crowbars, cost and gas of the getaway car, payments to others who help, any injuries you received, etc.

This is a response to questions on why TSA was allowing illegals to fly without identification.
One of the documents that TSA will accept for an illegal migrant to fly is an ICE form I-200 Warrant For Arrest Of Alien.

EXCLUSIVE: Arrest Warrants Count As ID For Illegal Migrants At Airport Security, TSA Says

The TSA does not inform airlines of the citizenship of travelers going thru screenings and does not check the health status of travelers. Clearly TSA is on orders to look the other way while Biden is flying illegals all over the country.

“TSA’s response confirms the Biden Administration is knowingly putting our national security at risk,” Gooden told the DCNF. “Unknown and unvetted immigrants shouldn’t even be in the country, much less flying without proper identification.”

WASHINGTON – On Wednesday, Congressman Lance Gooden (R-Texas) sent a letter to the Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) demanding answers as to why illegal migrants are being permitted to fly without proper identification.

Last month, Gooden’s office obtained whistleblower documents proving the Transportation Security Administration is allowing unknown migrants to board U.S. commercial airlines. The congressman subsequently traveled to the southern border and observed illegal migrants boarding commercial aircraft firsthand.

Rep. Lance Gooden said, “The Transportation Security Administration is putting millions of Americans flying for Christmas at risk by allowing unknown, and potentially dangerous, immigrants to board commercial aircraft. The American people deserve transparency and to know U.S. national security and their personal safety are not being put at risk.”

This is a response to questions on why TSA was allowing illegals to fly without identification.
One of the documents that TSA will accept for an illegal migrant to fly is an ICE form I-200 Warrant For Arrest Of Alien.

EXCLUSIVE: Arrest Warrants Count As ID For Illegal Migrants At Airport Security, TSA Says

The TSA does not inform airlines of the citizenship of travelers going thru screenings and does not check the health status of travelers. Clearly TSA is on orders to look the other way while Biden is flying illegals all over the country.

“TSA’s response confirms the Biden Administration is knowingly putting our national security at risk,” Gooden told the DCNF. “Unknown and unvetted immigrants shouldn’t even be in the country, much less flying without proper identification.”

WASHINGTON – On Wednesday, Congressman Lance Gooden (R-Texas) sent a letter to the Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) demanding answers as to why illegal migrants are being permitted to fly without proper identification.​
Last month, Gooden’s office obtained whistleblower documents proving the Transportation Security Administration is allowing unknown migrants to board U.S. commercial airlines. The congressman subsequently traveled to the southern border and observed illegal migrants boarding commercial aircraft firsthand.​
Rep. Lance Gooden said, “The Transportation Security Administration is putting millions of Americans flying for Christmas at risk by allowing unknown, and potentially dangerous, immigrants to board commercial aircraft. The American people deserve transparency and to know U.S. national security and their personal safety are not being put at risk.”

So I guess an arrest warrant is approved ID for getting vaxed?

Well it's not like they could allow them to use their payroll checks or something,

Democrats don't have a logical leg to stand on with their immigration policy. At least 70% of Americans hate their open border, human smuggling, teen and pre-teen prostitution, fentanyl and other drugs, gangs, murder, rape and robbery, stressed infrastructure, higher taxes, degraded schools, overcrowded hospitals, lower wages, fraudulent votes, sanctuary cities and drunk drivers that uncontrolled immigration slams our country with. For me, the illegal alien crisis is the worst thing this dipshit has done, not that there hasn't been plenty of competition.

Forum List

Back