Does "Dr" Fauchi also work for the Texas Forest Service?

• Banned
Seriously though... This was WEAPONS GRADE STUPIDITY, and the closest public figure I can point to in comparison and ridicule is that quack "DR" Fraudchi. This sort of incompetence and malpractice in government would get senators recalled, (before they were elected through a news paper beauty pageants beginning the the 1910's) and no non-elected incompetent bureaucrook asswipe was even paid more than the POTUS, let alone had the influence that Fraudchi does.

This assfuck is the top of the food chain in the US medical profession AND HAS NEVER HAD A PATIENT WHO PAID HIM FOR HIS SERVICE. Do you wanna know why? He would have been sued for malpractice and probably thrown in prison for malice. Yet he remains a hero to bed wetting democrook drones because he undermined the Trump White House and promoted the last 2 years of hysteria and terror over a cold. One that can't be contained, can't be seen or sensed in any way, but ended up being more destructive worldwide than jihadi terrorism.
Bin Laden has to be looking up from hell wishing to his moongod that he studied biology and got "DR" Fraudchi's "job".

• Banned
Oh... and BTW, I spent all of my afternoon and evening, plus part of my morning dealing with this this stupid shit as a volunteer fire fighter.

I can deal with "shit that happens" naturally. Even ordinary people who fuck up and leave a small fire unattended to to grab a beer or take a dump. Yet when it comes to incompetent government agent dumbfucks, I get a little perturbed.

27ywg4.jpg

Forum List

Back