Arrest Warrants Count As ID For Illegal Migrants At Airport Security, TSA Says

Democrats don't have a logical leg to stand on with their immigration policy. At least 70% of Americans hate their open border, human smuggling, teen and pre-teen prostitution, fentanyl and other drugs, gangs, murder, rape and robbery, stressed infrastructure, higher taxes, degraded schools, overcrowded hospitals, lower wages, fraudulent votes, sanctuary cities and drunk drivers that uncontrolled immigration slams our country with. For me, the illegal alien crisis is the worst thing this dipshit has done, not that there hasn't been plenty of competition.

The drugs were just as bad under Rump. And so was the illegal entry. And you have no idea why, do you?

The drugs were just as bad under Rump. And so was the illegal entry. And you have no idea why, do you?
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

iceberg Are they vaccinated? Or will liberals be okay with illegals being unvaccinated? It's hard to know what they will allow and won't allow. There seems to be no reasoning behind these things.

This is incredible. The head of the TSA was asked about this by Senator Hawley:

I smell Mayorkas behind this one. If I showed the TSA officer an arrest warrant instead of my drivers' license, especially a federal arrest warrant, why would he not call over a federal officer to arrest me? Does "arrest warrant" mean something different than it used to?

When I was a dumb freshman in college, I got a speeding ticket and procrastinated paying it or showing up to court. I got a notice of "WARRENT of ARREST" with those words visible on the outside of the envelope. I had a friend drive me to a pawn shop to gather cash and then drive me to court to pay. I was scared silly that he'd be pulled over and I'd get taken to the slammer.

Now, if I get one, I can fly to Disneyland with it?

Someone please . . . defend this!

Jesus. My wife just told me yesterday that there is a law or new law out now that people have to report the property they steal as income. Steal thousands of dollars from that smash and grab? Well you better claim it as income on your taxes or you're going to be in big trouble. My wife and I were wondering if you could deduct the expenses involved in obtaining the stolen property, such as the cost of crowbars, cost and gas of the getaway car, payments to others who help, any injuries you received, etc.
I wonder if victims need to send the perps a 1099.

Forum List

Back