Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky
Lol, Obama held as many rallies. He'l after he let Americans die on his watch. He lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. You're such a hypocrite.
There is not one single grain of truth in your post.
So he didn't lie about bengazi and then went to Vegas?
That is absolutely correct. He didn't lie about Benghazi and then went to Vegas.

Well said.
So which lie was truth? The one about it being a protest about a movie, or it was a pre planned terrorist attack? I guess you gonna go with the attack was from a movie no one knew about.
Which one was a lie?

Lol, but no credit to the guy who got everything to that point huh?

How much has tRump.lowered the unemployment rate?

When did food stamp participation start dropping?

Illegal immigration was at historically low numbers into someone posted out that there was no "crisis". Kinda suspicious that is..

In other words yes, because tRump told you.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama presided over one of the slowest recoveries in history. A word became popular during the also failed administration of President Jimmy Carter, MALAISE!

Recession%20Recovery%202010-L.jpg

SNAP participation monthly

Food-Stamps-Oct%202019%20Monthly-L.jpg

SNAP participation annually

Food-Stamps-Yearly%202019-M.jpg

Crepitus, more?
You know all those charts show things got better years before Cheeto Jesus even thought about collaborating with Putin to steal the election.

You've proved my point.
They got better under Obama? What are you smoking?

Lol, Obama held as many rallies. He'l after he let Americans die on his watch. He lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. You're such a hypocrite.
There is not one single grain of truth in your post.
So he didn't lie about bengazi and then went to Vegas?
That is absolutely correct. He didn't lie about Benghazi and then went to Vegas.

Well said.
So which lie was truth? The one about it being a protest about a movie, or it was a pre planned terrorist attack? I guess you gonna go with the attack was from a movie no one knew about.
Which one was a lie?
You tell me? Hint if you still think Obama didn't lie. You're wrong.

Bernie Sanders just held a rally larger than any rally Trump has ever had. Does anyone know how much it cost US taxpayers?
My guess would be nothing. No secret service, no air Force one, and the campaign has millions of dollars.

Illegal immigration was at historically low numbers into someone posted out that there was no "crisis". Kinda suspicious that is..

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama presided over one of the slowest recoveries in history. A word became popular during the also failed administration of President Jimmy Carter, MALAISE!

Crepitus, more?
You know all those charts show things got better years before Cheeto Jesus even thought about collaborating with Putin to steal the election.

You've proved my point.
Yer fellowing tRumpling posted the charts.

Read them and tell me when things turned around.

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....
And you guys NEVER cared about it so what's yer fucking point?

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

Oh, please stop your Alinsky tactics. The reality is you people don’t give a flying fuck about fiscal responsibility. For example, you people shit yourselves over a proposed $5B wall to control illegal immigration yet ignore that illegals cost US at least 10x that number annually.

Most significantly, your side NEVER wants to discuss spending cuts when it comes to budget and taxes. It’s a 100 percent SPEND policy with you people.

You people should have no problem with the Office of the President spending money.

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.
Read yer fellow worshiper's charts.

Tell me what you see.

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

Tell me what you see.
I see $1.5 trillion dollar deficits during the reign of Obama.

Bernie Sanders just held a rally larger than any rally Trump has ever had. Does anyone know how much it cost US taxpayers?

None of the other candidates are a President. If Warren comes to my town for a rally, they don't block off the highways and provide her with tons of SS. There are no black helicopters in the sky over the airport either.

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

You mean the slowest recovery since the Great Depression?

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky

Trump has rallies in order to connect directly to the people. He has to as the media won't give him any positive coverage.
There is no positive coverage when a President does negative things. (Here in the US, Russia thinks they're positive)

That is why he has rallies so he can present positive things through lying.

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

The worst recessions typically have the worse recoveries.

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

Tell me what you see.
I see $1.5 trillion dollar deficits during the reign of Obama.
That didn't actually happen.

Who told you that?

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

No, i.meant the longest period of gdp expansion since WWII.

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

True

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

That's exactly the opposite of the truth. The worst recessions happen when Democrats are in office.

Crepitus, more?

You've proved my point.

No, i.meant the longest period of gdp expansion since WWII.
You mean the slowest recovery since the Great Depression.

Forum List

Back