Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....
if it wasn't for the violent unhinged left Trump wouldnt need that much security

Let's look at that:

DumBama won in 2008. He lost leadership of the House in 2010. Trump won in 2016. He lost leadership of Congress in 2018. Now look at the chart again in a more realistic view.

View attachment 285478
I see deficits generally declining at the end of Obama and then drastically increasing with trump.

You must know nothing about how our government works. I think that's the problem. But I'll try to explain it one more time: Congress has the checkbook for our country, not the President. Now look at that chart thinking of the House and not the President, and you'll see things in a more realistic way.
I see the Republicans gaining full control after Obama and deficits increasing drastically.

Very good. Now we're getting somewhere. And what happened when Republicans got control of the House? Deficits decreased. When did they increase? When Democrats had control of the House.
Deficits increase with trump and full repub control. They declined just about every year Obama was in office. Which one would expect given how horrible the first year was.

Since you can't understand how our government (or spending works) it's impossible for you to see what's going on. So keep believing that the President is in charge of spending money for our country. I'll go on knowing the truth.

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....
if it wasn't for the violent unhinged left Trump wouldnt need that much security
I haven't heard it is any more than other presidents have had.

I see deficits generally declining at the end of Obama and then drastically increasing with trump.

You must know nothing about how our government works. I think that's the problem. But I'll try to explain it one more time: Congress has the checkbook for our country, not the President. Now look at that chart thinking of the House and not the President, and you'll see things in a more realistic way.
I see the Republicans gaining full control after Obama and deficits increasing drastically.

Very good. Now we're getting somewhere. And what happened when Republicans got control of the House? Deficits decreased. When did they increase? When Democrats had control of the House.
Deficits increase with trump and full repub control. They declined just about every year Obama was in office. Which one would expect given how horrible the first year was.

Since you can't understand how our government (or spending works) it's impossible for you to see what's going on. So keep believing that the President is in charge of spending money for our country. I'll go on knowing the truth.
Trump completely controls the repubs. The repubs had complete control of congress. Deficits increased for the 2 years with repubs in full control. What don't you get? Why are all partisans so stupid?

Trump completely controls the repubs. The repubs had complete control of congress. Deficits increased for the 2 years with repubs in full control. What don't you get? Why are all partisans so stupid?

Yes, they went up slightly, but nearly as much as when Democrats had total control. When they took over under DumBama, they consistently went lower until 2015. When Democrats took over in 2018, that's when they started to go up much more.

Yes, they went up slightly, but nearly as much as when Democrats had total control. When they took over under DumBama, they consistently went lower until 2015. When Democrats took over in 2018, that's when they started to go up much more.
I don't see a much more jump as they were already increasing much more. Trump signed off on all the spending.

That didn't actually happen.

Who told you that?

Crepitus, do you know that the Deficit is a paper number and the increase in the Debt is an actual number?

Deficit%202000%20to%202020-X2.jpg

What's funny Brain357?
Your chart clearly shows how much deficits have increased with trump.
You mean if you ignore how much they increased under Obama.
If you look at the last year of Obama and compare to the trump years.

Yea.... his last year. The cash on the sidelines that sat for the previous 8 knew he was leaving.

My plan? I didn’t know I had mentioned a plan. I can tell you deficits were smaller before trump, much smaller.

Why LIE?

Once again for your highly reluctant edification.

Please share with us the total Deficit for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's first three years in office. Then share with us the total Deficit for President Donald Trump.

To help you along, that would be 2009, 2010, and 2011 for President Obama and 2017, 2018, and 2019 for President Trump. Go for it!

Deficit%202000%20to%202020-X3.jpg

The democrats didn’t take control until January of this year. The budget passed last October was in effect until October 1st of this year. The deficit has been climbing since the day dotard took office.

Republicans had control of the House for the last 8 years. The Senate for the last 5 years.

Before that they had control of both Houses during the Bush years.

They own every dime of the deficit which only started to fall after the stimulus package passed in 2010, and began to go back up after Obama forced Republicans to put the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on the books.

Care to try again?

Last edited:

The democrats didn’t take control until January of this year. The budget passed last October was in effect until October 1st of this year. The deficit has been climbing since the day dotard took office.

Republicans had control of the House for the last 8 years. The Senate for the last 5 years.

Before that they had control of both Houses during the Bush years.

They own every dime of the deficit which only started to fall after the stimulus package passed in 2010, and began to go back up after Obama forced Republicans to put the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on the books.

Care to try again?

:lame2::link:

My plan? I didn’t know I had mentioned a plan. I can tell you deficits were smaller before trump, much smaller.

Why LIE?

Once again for your highly reluctant edification.

Please share with us the total Deficit for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's first three years in office. Then share with us the total Deficit for President Donald Trump.

To help you along, that would be 2009, 2010, and 2011 for President Obama and 2017, 2018, and 2019 for President Trump. Go for it!

Deficit%202000%20to%202020-X3.jpg
Is this all partisan stupidity or are you always this dishonest? 2016 deficit was $585 according to your chart. The 2019 deficit will be over a trillion. That is a heck of an increase for a guy who inherited a strong economy. Any honest person would call that completely irresponsible. Now partisans like you would just make excuses.

Moron....when it has to do with a campaign the campaign has to pay for it.....

And we all know Donald is well known for paying his bills.

Is this all partisan stupidity or are you always this dishonest? 2016 deficit was $585 according to your chart. The 2019 deficit will be over a trillion. That is a heck of an increase for a guy who inherited a strong economy. Any honest person would call that completely irresponsible. Now partisans like you would just make excuses.

So...what was the deficit in 2008 and 2009 again, please?

So you want to compare recession deficits to those from a strong economy? Wow, maybe you could be more dishonest. Again, Trump was handed deficits of $585 Billion and quickly turned that into a Trillion dollar deficit during a "booming" economy. Now quit embarrassing yourself, the facts don't lie.

So you want to compare recession deficits to those from a strong economy? Wow, maybe you could be more dishonest. Again, Trump was handed deficits of $585 Billion and quickly turned that into a Trillion dollar deficit during a "booming" economy. Now quit embarrassing yourself, the facts don't lie.

You lied. When it was proven to you that you lied, you changed your tune. Here is exactly what you posted: "I can tell you deficits were smaller before trump, much smaller."

I have no interest in the typical far-left Progressive liars who constantly change their story. Go away, you're making a fool of yourself.

You lied. When it was proven to you that you lied, you changed your tune. Here is exactly what you posted: "I can tell you deficits were smaller before trump, much smaller."

I have no interest in the typical far-left Progressive liars who constantly change their story. Go away, you're making a fool of yourself.
Hey Dipshit. I am comparing before trump. I'm comparing the deficits he was handed and what he did with them. He increased them drastically. You keep lying to yourself if you can't see that. Your own chart proves it. Deficits have only gone up since Trump took over. It's simply a fact.

Forum List

Back