Are you saved? Are you going to heaven?

Are you a child of God? How do you know?
I'm an agnostic/atheist but, if there is a heaven, I think I'd be welcomed in. It may be very crowded since I've never met anyone who didn't believe they were going to heaven.
Doesn’t my not knowing my fate count as someone who doesn’t believe he’s not going to heaven?
A triple negative! Very impressive but unclear. I think you're saying you don't know your fate and on a conscious level I'm sure that is true. I believe you consider yourself a devout Christian, a believer in Christ, etc. I also think that in your heart you believe you're following the rules and that means heaven. You'd never presume to say it out loud but... Of course, I could be completely off. Who knows what's in your heart? Do you?

I'm an agnostic/atheist but, if there is a heaven, I think I'd be welcomed in. It may be very crowded since I've never met anyone who didn't believe they were going to heaven.
Doesn’t my not knowing my fate count as someone who doesn’t believe he’s not going to heaven?
A triple negative! Very impressive but unclear. I think you're saying you don't know your fate and on a conscious level I'm sure that is true. I believe you consider yourself a devout Christian, a believer in Christ, etc. I also think that in your heart you believe you're following the rules and that means heaven. You'd never presume to say it out loud but... Of course, I could be completely off. Who knows what's in your heart? Do you?
Yes, it was most impressive. Yes, you did seem to get it.

As to your belief that I secretly know my fate, that’s wrong.

You might try reading the catechism. Because it teaches that we do not know our fate or anyone else’s fate.

Mathew 7:21.
I don't know if I've ever met two people how could agree on the "will of my Father". Anyway, I'm glad I'm an agnostic/atheist since I don't have to worry about spending an eternity tormented in hell. How do Christians even sleep with that kind of threat hanging over them?

You might try reading the catechism. Because it teaches that we do not know our fate or anyone else’s fate.
Are you worried about going to hell?

Are you worried about going to hell?
Probably not in the way you think.

It’s about the journey, not the destination. Everything works itself out.

I thought this was Heaven.
If it was I'd ask for curtain #2 please. It's run by Satan so it's pretty much a type off Hell which is quite evident by Millionaire and Billionaires all fucked up in life.
What Satans followers haven't gotten around to destroying yet allows a person to have a look at how it was meant to be. Drive across torres del paine some time.
The new heaven and earth will be filled with even more awesomeness.
When JC checked out of this Demonic Dump he said" I go and prepare a place for you"
I look forward to checking it out.

To you agnostics. Try a few prayers asking God to give you a hint. Always ask in Jesus name ( it's like caller ID, dude). You'll notice the hints if you're expecting them.

You athiests. Ya better hope you're right !

Forum List

Back