Are you saved? Are you going to heaven?

I don't deserve to be 'saved', ('We all fall short, of the glory of God') but through repentance, mercy and faith and forgiveness, I believe I will see heaven some day! :D

but he that doeth the will of my Father ...

not that the will is necessary to know specifically but its contradiction is, a messiah as an example of not fulfilling the obligation prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil - being the path to the Everlasting.

when accomplished there will be certainty that judgement will be forthcoming - for the rest, waiting for fallacies and other obstacles - they have "willingly" sealed their own fate.

I don't deserve to be 'saved', ('We all fall short, of the glory of God') but through repentance, mercy and faith and forgiveness, I believe I will see heaven some day! :D
Believe on the Lord Jesus the Messiah/Christ and you shall be saved.He took on sin for our atonement.

If you think you are good, you probably aren’t.

The same concept applies to what we are discussing.
Is the corollary true? If you think you're bad, you probably aren't?

We're all imperfect, does anyone merit going to heaven?

Believe on the Lord Jesus the Messiah/Christ and you shall be saved.He took on sin for our atonement.
He did, but because He did die for my sins, I owe Him a big one for that gift! Thus my repentance... is my loving gift back to Him, for His love, grace, mercy and forgiveness, that He gave me.

;)

Are you a child of God? How do you know?
I thought this was Heaven.
If it was I'd ask for curtain #2 please. It's run by Satan so it's pretty much a type off Hell which is quite evident by Millionaire and Billionaires all fucked up in life.
What Satans followers haven't gotten around to destroying yet allows a person to have a look at how it was meant to be. Drive across torres del paine some time.
The new heaven and earth will be filled with even more awesomeness.
When JC checked out of this Demonic Dump he said" I go and prepare a place for you"
I look forward to checking it out.

To you agnostics. Try a few prayers asking God to give you a hint. Always ask in Jesus name ( it's like caller ID, dude). You'll notice the hints if you're expecting them.

You athiests. Ya better hope you're right !
Sounds like you have a tough life.

If you think you are good, you probably aren’t.

The same concept applies to what we are discussing.
Is the corollary true? If you think you're bad, you probably aren't?

We're all imperfect, does anyone merit going to heaven?
It takes a good man to realize just how bad he is.

It’s the dunning effect so to speak.

First of all, what do you believe heaven is?

So am I supposed to be in the same Hell as Hitler and Gandhi simply because I don't believe in a fictional book?

So am I supposed to be in the same Hell as Hitler and Gandhi simply because I don't believe in a fictional book?
Why would you believe that?
It's what Christians believe.
Then you aren’t supposed to believe it, right?

I just can’t figure out why you think I’m supposed to believe it.
I don't if your not a christian.
Your one of those who argue just to argue aren't you?

Why would you believe that?
It's what Christians believe.
Then you aren’t supposed to believe it, right?

I just can’t figure out why you think I’m supposed to believe it.
I don't if your not a christian.
Your one of those who argue just to argue aren't you?
I’d rather have friendly conversations, so no.

I think I’m a Christian. Never claimed to be a good one though.

First of all, what do you believe heaven is?
Man's desire for a reason to life and for immortality.
Reason and purpose is all around us. It is literally a consequence of a logical universe. You don’t need to believe in heaven to find a reason and purpose for life.

Immortality? Every living thing is destined to die.

Whatever exists beyond the material world is beyond our comprehension.

I find the games you play to be nothing more than an attempt to justify yourself as being better than others.

Reason and purpose is all around us. It is literally a consequence of a logical universe. You don’t need to believe in heaven to find a reason and purpose for life.

I find the games you play to be nothing more than an attempt to justify yourself as being better than others.
What is our reason and purpose?

Paul might disagree. Didn't he believe the resurrection was the key to Christianity?

Yet everyone since Dante has been giving us detailed info.

Projecting?

What is our reason and purpose?

Paul might disagree. Didn't he believe the resurrection was the key to Christianity?

Yet everyone since Dante has been giving us detailed info.

Projecting?
Me? I know there’s nothing special about me. There’s nothing special about anyone.

The short answer is to leave this world a better person; to progress each day.

I don’t have the time right now to provide the long answer.

I don’t care what Paul or Dante believed. At least not when it comes to the answer I have already provided to you.

Forum List

Back