Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?

HELL NO! 4 years ago we were in full recovery, today we are in a deep recession, if not a depression. It is all because 70,000 people voted in the most incompetent, inept lying man-child dressed in an empty suit.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

Leftists have been working overtime to make sure we are NOT better off, THEN HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION?

There can be no doubt that we will all be much better off when commie start getting smoked.

KACFM!!!

Which commies do you want to kill? The one you keep looking for under your bed or in your closet? You've been infected by the RED SCARE, only easily led fools believe communism exists; it has been replaced in China, Russia, and in 2017 in America, by Crony Capitalism.

Of course we are better off. Just the fact Clinton is not in the White House puts us in much better position.

Me personally, I'm about the same but retirement accounts have taken a beating and I had to take a pay cut during this pandemic. But squeaking by.

The country??..jeez where do I start? Too much to even go into. Biggest issue is we have an inept and incompetent individual in the White House who has no interest in being President...just campaigning for it constantly.

Were Americans better off in 1936 than they were in 1932? I think not. Were they better off in 1940 or 1944? Lefties have been making excuses for democrat administrations for a hundred years but they blame a republican for a pandemic. No surprises here.

Were Americans better off in 1936 than they were in 1932? I think not. Were they better off in 1940 or 1944? Lefties have been making excuses for democrat administrations for a hundred years but they blame a republican for a pandemic. No surprises here.

Well...I hate to point this out, but a Republican WAS in power when the pandemic hit. And that Republican had multiple opportunities to address it and take it seriously...but chose not to.
I'd also like to point out that over the last four decades, after a Republican president has gotten done making a mess of the economy, it's been a Democrat president that's come in behind him to clean up the mess and set the country back on the right track.
I expect this time will be no different.

Democrats can govern. Republicans have proven that they can't. Yet their catchphrase during all Republican attempts at re-election is "Are you better off than you were four years ago?".

Of course we are better off. Just the fact Clinton is not in the White House puts us in much better position.

Idiot-gram ^^^: variety, partisan hackery and ignorance.

Clearly, with the aid of McConnell, Trump and the Federalist Society our Judiciary is no longer independent; it has become ideological and partisan and contributed to crony capitalism.

Last edited:

I'm MUCH better off than I was, Little Dim Dem, Mr. Fudd Dudd. And I'm looking forward to another four great years after our wonderful president is re-elected.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.
Perhaps a civil war is just what is necessary.
Bring it on
What are YOU going to do, little Davey? Throw your crayons and coloring books at us? Hilarious!
You stupid fucks think only you NRA fed Trumpettes own guns. Bring it on.

I'm doing a shit ton better now than I was 4 years ago. I was unemployed having been layed off from a company that was struggling to stay afloat because of a lack of freight being moved.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much as my best job under 8 years of the oreo and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Last edited:
When libs shut down the country with a wimp virus with a .004 death rate and then start backing antifa and all of these other rioters and savages, we're all worse off.
You assholes don't know how to calculate a death rate.

I guess you are too fucking stupid to know Trump is President & yet you assfucks still blame Democrats.

I'm doing a shit ton better now than I was 4 years ago. I was unemployed having been layed off from a company that was struggling to stay afloat because of a lack of freight being moved.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Obama's economy his last three years averaged 2.3% growth,

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy & his 3 year ave was 2.4%.

When libs shut down the country with a wimp virus with a .004 death rate and then start backing antifa and all of these other rioters and savages, we're all worse off.
You assholes don't know how to calculate a death rate.

I guess you are too fucking stupiOd to know Trump is President & yet you assfucks still blame Democrats.

Yeah, we do know how to calculate. Enough of the liberal propaganda, fear, and lies.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Obama's economy his last three years averaged 2.3% growth,

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy & his 3 year ave was 2.4%.

Uh nope. O pumped in QE 1,2, 3 to the tune of 5 trillion to keep the corpse floating.

I am to busy laughing at what is happening in the know it all urban country. All that intellect and the same primal Neanderthal ways. Thank gaia for you Progs. Us non Prog primates need to learn from you.
I see you are foolish enough to believe what is happening in large cities can't effect/affect you.

Forum List

Back