Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?
About the same, but the country is definitely worse.
And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....
Mudd asked for opinion. I gave it. Glad you are enjoying yourself, as I have noting against you Rambo. I have not like the way the country was going since 9 months into the administration. I figure 9 months was enough trial period and it looks like I was right to me. Mudd did not ask me to take a national poll or give your opinion. That is for you.
So why have an opinion that conflicts with the evidence on the ground?...everyone has done better under Trump....just try and imagine this pandemic happening in 2010......
If it happened in 2010, we had a real President with experiemnce with pamdemics. We would have had a pandemic teram in place. We would listen to the experts instead of a fat assed game show host who thinks they know more than the scientists. Obama would have us taking measures in early January.
Hard to play those historic "what if" games of thought. I have heard if the Confederacy had M60 machine guns and armored personnel carriers they would have won the civil war.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

And just who appointed you as the judge of that?.....the nation was rolling until the covid pandemic was unleashed on us by China....but you watch us come roaring back just in time for November.....
Mudd asked for opinion. I gave it. Glad you are enjoying yourself, as I have noting against you Rambo. I have not like the way the country was going since 9 months into the administration. I figure 9 months was enough trial period and it looks like I was right to me. Mudd did not ask me to take a national poll or give your opinion. That is for you.
So why have an opinion that conflicts with the evidence on the ground?...everyone has done better under Trump....just try and imagine this pandemic happening in 2010......
Drumpf fucked up resoundingly regarding this pandemic. WTF are you smoking?
That's your opinion...per capita we have very few deaths comparably...
Trump ramped up a broken abandoned CDC and sent in the equipment and beds NY said they needed in record time....every blue state governor has praised Trump more than once including the murderer Cuomo.....so whats your hang up pal?....
Compared to what? Drumpfs lack of handling this pandemic has already killed more people in 4 months than both the pandemics Obama handled. Thats not an opinion thats a fact.

Drumpf gutted the CDC and didnt listen to his intelligence when they warned him back in Nov. People died specifically because Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup
Why are democrat governors saying otherwise?.....
If they are saying otherwise its because they dont want to anger the man child and not get federal assistance. If you notice they were saying the same thing about him being a fuckup until he started wanting them to kiss his ring
No that doesn't fly...if Trump was falling down on the job the governors would be screaming from the rafters.....and you know it....the truth is Trump has handled this pretty darn well considering what he was up against...you will never admit it because you are a hater....

I'm MUCH better off than I was, Little Dim Dem, Mr. Fudd Dudd. And I'm looking forward to another four great years after our wonderful president is re-elected.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.
Perhaps a civil war is just what is necessary.
Bring it on
What are YOU going to do, little Davey? Throw your crayons and coloring books at us? Hilarious!

I'm MUCH better off than I was, Little Dim Dem, Mr. Fudd Dudd. And I'm looking forward to another four great years after our wonderful president is re-elected.
The Trump supporters were the deplorables of our society, void of ethics and morals, four years ago. They were like rats hiding in their holes. Trump is the pied piper leading the unethical and immoral out of their rat holes for the first time in decades.
Of course the Trump supporters are better off. But once their messiah, Trump, is no longer President the immoral and unethical will be chased back into their rat holes.
And Mr. Fudd Dudd replies! With his/her/its? usual GARBAGE, of course. Hilarious!

You sure ya ain't cheating yourself on that 147 IQ? Maybe it's actually 188! :D
Probably more like 500. Maybe even
1000!

He is one smart motherfucker. Says so himself.

I think he's cheating himself. Einstein and Steve Jobs are estimated to have had IQ's of 160+
If they were around 160, then Bluzy's gotta well over 1,000! :cool:

Trump ramped up a broken abandoned CDC and sent in the equipment and beds NY said they needed in record time....every blue state governor has praised Trump more than once including the murderer Cuomo.....so whats your hang up pal?....
Compared to what? Drumpfs lack of handling this pandemic has already killed more people in 4 months than both the pandemics Obama handled. Thats not an opinion thats a fact.

Drumpf gutted the CDC and didnt listen to his intelligence when they warned him back in Nov. People died specifically because Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup
If they are saying otherwise its because they dont want to anger the man child and not get federal assistance. If you notice they were saying the same thing about him being a fuckup until he started wanting them to kiss his ring
No that doesn't fly...if Trump was falling down on the job the governors would be screaming from the rafters.....and you know it....the truth is Trump has handled this pretty darn well considering what he was up against...you will never admit it because you are a hater....
AND Asslips IS incredibly stupid, as well.

Lets get it started. What are you going to do?
Kick YOUR little weasel soy boy asses. Bring it on, dummy!
You should edit. Violated the sites TOS.

Yes, but it has very little to do with the president or any another elected official.

If it happened in 2010, we had a real President with experiemnce with pamdemics. We would have had a pandemic teram in place. We would listen to the experts instead of a fat assed game show host who thinks they know more than the scientists. Obama would have us taking measures in early January.
Obama had us stuck in the mud.....we would have all died....
My situation was stabilized and improved. People experience varied according to where the were, what they were doing and the financial situation they were in before the Republicans and bankers turned out the lights. As I said, congrats on your situation, but does not necessarily apple to everybody else.

And YOU violate INTELLIGENCE every time YOU post, dummy.

They were screaming from the rafters and then he started threatening to withhold money. Yes I know this and I know Drumpf is a fuckup.

Well I'm going to lunch at the club and then chase a little pimpled ball around for a few hours and then I'm going to get drunk in the 19th hole and come home and BBQ a T-Bone the size of a small smart car....see ya folks...have a good day...even you libtards have a nice afternoon and chill....don't watch too much news....

Well I'm going to lunch at the club and then chase a little pimpled ball around for a few hours and then I'm going to get drunk in the 19th hole and come home and BBQ a T-Bone the size of a small smart car....see ya folks...have a good day...even you libtards have a nice afternoon and chill....don't watch too much news....
Have fun!

You got me there big guy. Good one....They do have sarcasm on your planet? Right?

You got me there big guy. Good one....They do have sarcasm on your planet? Right?
I don't BELIEVE you're smart enough to understand the concept of sarcasm. But nice try.

Dam strait I am. What's going on is that the libs are still pissed about the Rise of the Deplorables in 2016 and the victory of Donald J. Trump.

Trump is the Modern Day Version of Wat Tyler who rebelled against the Deep State in England back in 1381. Only difference is that the libs called us "Peasants" back then, and today its "Deplorables".

No difference in the treatment however.

Dam strait I am. What's going on is that the libs are still pissed about the Rise of the Deplorables in 2016 and the victory of Donald J. Trump.

Trump is the Modern Day Version of Wat Tyler who rebelled against the Deep State in England back in 1381. Only difference is that the libs called us "Peasants" back then, and today its "Deplorables".

No difference in the treatment however.
Trump is a modern day President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

The real question should be is "Will the country be better off with Sleepy Joe?".

Forum List

Back