Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

I'm doing a shit ton better now than I was 4 years ago. I was unemployed having been layed off from a company that was struggling to stay afloat because of a lack of freight being moved.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much as my best job under 8 years of the oreo and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Uh ha, sure, you did. And it is all because Trump Made America Great Again. Excuse me if I call your post out as ludicrous. You've proved one thing in your post, you are the problem. Not the "oreo", he is the one who stopped months of unemployment and turned the economy around. Not lard ass.

It will be nice when the Dem's finally dump Biden and put Madame Secretary in for another run. At least we can finally end all this Biden non sense and get down to business.

I'm doing a shit ton better now than I was 4 years ago. I was unemployed having been layed off from a company that was struggling to stay afloat because of a lack of freight being moved.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Obama's economy his last three years averaged 2.3% growth,

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy & his 3 year ave was 2.4%.

Uh nope. O pumped in QE 1,2, 3 to the tune of 5 trillion to keep the corpse floating.
When was this? Certainly you are so fucking stupid as to be talking about the stimulus efforts to fix the GOP fuck up.

Of course we are better off. Just the fact Clinton is not in the White House puts us in much better position.
We will never know.

What was the GDP growth in 2019? How was the job creation?
You stupid fucks think because Trump said it, it makes it true.

The fact is that Trump will go down as one if the worst Presidents ever. And history will wonder how so many people were so duped to have supported him.

14.5% unemployment, 20.5 million jobs lost in one month, trillions in added debt. a raging pandemic. racial unrest, bankrupt farmers, declining manufacturing, retraction as the world lreader. Yep, Trump has America soooooo great.

Im absolutely better. Just paid off a rental house, getting ready to build another, My 3 houses have gone up close to $200,000 in value in that time. I sold a commercial building and Im paying around 20%taxes instead of 35. If we can keep Trump 4 more years I will be able to retire fairly well to do at 64
Don't worry, your real estate is about to collapse in value once Great Depression 2.0 comes, and man, it is coming sally!

Of course we are better off. Just the fact Clinton is not in the White House puts us in much better position.
We will never know.

What was the GDP growth in 2019? How was the job creation?
You stupid fucks think because Trump said it, it makes it true.

The fact is that Trump will go down as one if the worst Presidents ever. And history will wonder how so many people were so duped to have supported him.

14.5% unemployment, 20.5 million jobs lost in one month, trillions in added debt. a raging pandemic. racial unrest, bankrupt farmers, declining manufacturing, retraction as the world lreader. Yep, Trump has America soooooo great.

Well stated, clear, concise and a certainty that Trump will go down as the worst President of the United States, and one of the most incompetent, vindictive and dishonest one to ever be top dog in any country in history.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much as my best job under 8 years of the oreo and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Uh ha, sure, you did. And it is all because Trump Made America Great Again. Excuse me if I call your post out as ludicrous. You've proved one thing in your post, you are the problem. Not the "oreo", he is the one who stopped months of unemployment and turned the economy around. Not lard ass.

Ok prove anything I stated to be untrue. Otherwise retract and go suck Obama oreo cock.

Ok prove anything I stated to be untrue. Otherwise retract and go suck Obama oreo cock.

You support trump, thus anything you post is sure to be a lie. Airplane Mechanic? Prove it.

Im absolutely better. Just paid off a rental house, getting ready to build another, My 3 houses have gone up close to $200,000 in value in that time. I sold a commercial building and Im paying around 20%taxes instead of 35. If we can keep Trump 4 more years I will be able to retire fairly well to do at 64
Don't worry, your real estate is about to collapse in value once Great Depression 2.0 comes, and man, it is coming sally!
Westender cannot fool us, his real estate is a single wide trailer parked in the middle of nowhere.

That's your opinion...per capita we have very few deaths comparably...
Trump ramped up a broken abandoned CDC and sent in the equipment and beds NY said they needed in record time....every blue state governor has praised Trump more than once including the murderer Cuomo.....so whats your hang up pal?....

The only thing he did wrong was believing a word the Chinese said.

That's your opinion...per capita we have very few deaths comparably...
Trump ramped up a broken abandoned CDC and sent in the equipment and beds NY said they needed in record time....every blue state governor has praised Trump more than once including the murderer Cuomo.....so whats your hang up pal?....

The only thing he did wrong was believing a word the Chinese said.

He didn't. It's called diplomacy.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?
No. The country is a disaster. You would have to be completely dishonest to conclude anything else:

You support trump, thus anything you post is sure to be a lie. Airplane Mechanic? Prove it.
Isn’t it funny how the right can only give unprovable reasons? The country is a mess.

Forum List

Back