Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

I'm doing a shit ton better now than I was 4 years ago. I was unemployed having been layed off from a company that was struggling to stay afloat because of a lack of freight being moved.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much as my best job under 8 years of the oreo and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Uh ha, sure, you did. And it is all because Trump Made America Great Again. Excuse me if I call your post out as ludicrous. You've proved one thing in your post, you are the problem. Not the "oreo", he is the one who stopped months of unemployment and turned the economy around. Not lard ass.

Ok prove anything I stated to be untrue. Otherwise retract and go suck Obama oreo cock.

You support trump, thus anything you post is sure to be a lie. Airplane Mechanic? Prove it.
Isn’t it funny how the right can only give unprovable reasons? The country is a mess.

It sure hasn't been made great in any respect since January 20th, 2017. The mess can only be understood by mismanagement at the top, baseball managers get fired for what goes happens on the field. Trump has few wind, but lost every single series and the support of many of his players; I rate his performance as well below the Mendoza Line.

Back to this STUPID question.

We were, until the Chinese started wrecking things. The Democrats were right on board to give them hand.

Voting Democrat is voting for suicide.

Are you serious, or posting this to protect your Id from reality?
Before this Chinese bio attack, how are we doing? What did unemployment look like?

Answer those questions before I start in on the Democrats.

And I am no Republican.

I don't care who people vote for, as long as it's not the fucking Democrats. The Democrats are the Chinese communist party.

You've been infected by the RED SCARE. Take two doses of reality, and then you might be able to think outside the box you've been locked in by McCarthyism.

We were, until the Chinese started wrecking things. The Democrats were right on board to give them hand.

Before this Chinese bio attack, how are we doing? What did unemployment look like?

And I am no Republican.

I don't care who people vote for, as long as it's not the fucking Democrats. The Democrats are the Chinese communist party.

You've been infected by the RED SCARE. Take two doses of reality, and then you might be able to think outside the box you've been locked in by McCarthyism.
Fact:
100% of the rioting/looting assholes are leftists. 100% likely to vote for Biden.

Fact:
0% of the rioting/looting assholes are libertarians (real liberals)/ conservatives.

Tell me how I'm supposed to interpret what I'm seeing, you communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksucker.

I’m better off, than four years ago.
In what ways? I can’t go out to a good meal. My kids can’t go to school. Heck now there are curfews.... country is much more deeply in debt and I’m not sure what we got for that money.

If we want a good meal, I fire up the pellet grill. The only hassle is going to get food at the grocery store. My life mainly consists of going to work and doing things at home with wife, we go for walks and bike rides. Life is quieter and friendlier in our neighborhood. More had waves and nods, it seems like we all slowed down to enjoy our families. No curfews. The growing debt is my biggest concern however it doesn't matter who we elect, it will grow.
Well you seem like an honest guy so can’t really doubt you, glad things are good for you. Hope you understand for many of us it is certainly much worse . Never imagined kids not being able to go to school. Had to cancel my vacation. Been the most miserable year of my lifetime.

And I am no Republican.

Fact:
100% of the rioting/looting assholes are leftists. 100% likely to vote for Biden.

Fact:
0% of the rioting/looting assholes are libertarians (real liberals)/ conservatives.

Tell me how I'm supposed to interpret what I'm seeing, you communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksucker.

it’s unlikely many of them vote. You ever look at voting numbers?

I’m better off, than four years ago.
In what ways? I can’t go out to a good meal. My kids can’t go to school. Heck now there are curfews.... country is much more deeply in debt and I’m not sure what we got for that money.

If we want a good meal, I fire up the pellet grill. The only hassle is going to get food at the grocery store. My life mainly consists of going to work and doing things at home with wife, we go for walks and bike rides. Life is quieter and friendlier in our neighborhood. More had waves and nods, it seems like we all slowed down to enjoy our families. No curfews. The growing debt is my biggest concern however it doesn't matter who we elect, it will grow.
Well you seem like an honest guy so can’t really doubt you, glad things are good for you. Hope you understand for many of us it is certainly much worse . Never imagined kids not being able to go to school. Had to cancel my vacation. Been the most miserable year of my lifetime.

I don't blame anyone the virus spreading, nor did anyone blame anyone in the 60's when the Hong Kong flu hit, which was a much more dangerous virus, its life. Sorry things are rough for you. I believe your age matters, my kids are grown and out of the house, so we don't go out and do things. For a family, that would suck. The kids probably want to go out an do things, they keep telling you over and over they are bored. We always went to the movies, ice skating and other activities. I get your point, 25% unemployment so there have to be people and businesses suffering. You take care of yourself, try to help your kids and take the opportunity to talk and enjoy them, time goes by way too fast.

And I am no Republican.

Fact:

Fact:

Your anger is misplaced, and your facts are not facts they are misguided opinions. As for calling me a "communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksucker" I don't take offense, what it tells me is you don't have the education, intelligence or self control to write rebuttals to my fact based opinions; as well as you are so angry your comments are logical fallacies and cowardly attacks on my character.

Finally, I'll reply at your level: Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words will never harm me.

And I am no Republican.

Fact:

Fact:

The right wing and left wing extremists are the same. Bootbutt here is a great example of an idiot who dares someone to take his gun away. What a loser. I would put him in the same boat of those looting and rioting who are interfering with a real message most peaceful demonstrators are making.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?

We had a pandemic.

The left insisted on shutting down the country.

A great economy tanked.

A cop did something stupid.

Now lots of people are doing lots of stupid things.

I guess 400,000 wrongs make a right.

Trump is not handling it all well.

But the country will survive.

You have to wonder if he will run again.

4 years ago...ended the reign of NO Hope and No change.

We've changed a lot since then.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?

We had a pandemic.

The left insisted on shutting down the country.

A great economy tanked.

A cop did something stupid.

Now lots of people are doing lots of stupid things.

I guess 400,000 wrongs make a right.

Trump is not handling it all well.

But the country will survive.

You have to wonder if he will run again.
we do not agree on much, but I agree with most of this post

I'm doing a shit ton better now than I was 4 years ago. I was unemployed having been layed off from a company that was struggling to stay afloat because of a lack of freight being moved.

4 months after Trump took office I got a job making 3 times as much as my best job under 8 years of the oreo and 18 months into Trumps first term I paid off my house 23 years early.

Uh ha, sure, you did. And it is all because Trump Made America Great Again. Excuse me if I call your post out as ludicrous. You've proved one thing in your post, you are the problem. Not the "oreo", he is the one who stopped months of unemployment and turned the economy around. Not lard ass.

Ok prove anything I stated to be untrue. Otherwise retract and go suck Obama oreo cock.
I'm 6'8" with 3 PhD degrees. Prove me wrong. Otrherwise suck Trump's itty bitty little parthetic dick (description by Stormy Daniels)

And I am no Republican.

Fact:

Fact:

Wow, you can tell that everyone looting was a leftist? Really?

I have news, a lot of people on the right are also protesting & yes right wingers can alsio be assholes & loot. I saw a lot.

I'm 6'8" with 3 PhD degrees. Prove me wrong. Otrherwise suck Trump's itty bitty little parthetic dick (description by Stormy Daniels)

I dont give a fuck about you fake davey.

I'm 6'8" with 3 PhD degrees.

Yeah. PostholeDigger.

Forum List

Back