Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

4 years ago...ended the reign of NO Hope and No change.

We've changed a lot since then.
Yeop, deficit doubled, 14.5% unemployment rate, 20.5 million jobs lost last month. farmers going bankrjup;t, manufacturing declining. COVID killing over 100,000 Americans.

Unlike you, I understand the world around me.

As a country we decided to shut down. If you didn't think that was going to wipe out a bunch of jobs, you are more fucking stupid than I thought (and I think you pretty stupid).

So, if you really think we'll lay that at Trump's feed, you are a damn fool. He wanted to open sooner, but chickenshits like you said no.

4 years ago...ended the reign of NO Hope and No change.

We've changed a lot since then.
Yeop, deficit doubled, 14.5% unemployment rate, 20.5 million jobs lost last month. farmers going bankrjup;t, manufacturing declining. COVID killing over 100,000 Americans.
Half truths and lies, that's what you have to run on, to be honest wouldn't look good for you. AH

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?

We had a pandemic.

The left insisted on shutting down the country.

A great economy tanked.

A cop did something stupid.

Now lots of people are doing lots of stupid things.

I guess 400,000 wrongs make a right.

Trump is not handling it all well.

But the country will survive.

You have to wonder if he will run again.

Ah ha, now you've finally defined "the left", the real leaders in our nation who put people first. Not corporations, but small businesses; not the greed of Wall Street, but the industry of working men and women; not bankers, but consumers whose income circulates around their community.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?

We had a pandemic.

The left insisted on shutting down the country.

A great economy tanked.

A cop did something stupid.

Now lots of people are doing lots of stupid things.

I guess 400,000 wrongs make a right.

Trump is not handling it all well.

But the country will survive.

You have to wonder if he will run again.

It is more likely Trump will be run out of town, see:

Im absolutely better. Just paid off a rental house, getting ready to build another, My 3 houses have gone up close to $200,000 in value in that time. I sold a commercial building and Im paying around 20%taxes instead of 35. If we can keep Trump 4 more years I will be able to retire fairly well to do at 64
Don't worry, your real estate is about to collapse in value once Great Depression 2.0 comes, and man, it is coming sally!
Westender cannot fool us, his real estate is a single wide trailer parked in the middle of nowhere.

2 blocks from gulf in Inlet Beach Florida

Forum List

Back