Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?

I’m better off, than four years ago.
In what ways? I can’t go out to a good meal. My kids can’t go to school. Heck now there are curfews.... country is much more deeply in debt and I’m not sure what we got for that money.

Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago? Is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?

What the hell is going on?

We're a fucked up nation. We're tarded because of gadgets, the elite, their pawns and their media. That and too many rats in the cage, I'm not sure why that's lost on us as we open the gates to immigration, but one side of center is particularly insane.

Am I better off personally? Economically yes pending U.S. catastrophic. as for our society fuck no, that's just not possible, and folks are making that impossible because misery loves company and some have bad intentions.

Props to Trump admin. though, they're fighting the chaos best they can. Trump's admin. has made many notable improvements former admins. lacked the balls for, so we're not done yet. Meanwhile Demonicrat controlled cities are melting.

Last edited:
I’m better off, than four years ago.
In what ways? I can’t go out to a good meal. My kids can’t go to school. Heck now there are curfews.... country is much more deeply in debt and I’m not sure what we got for that money.

If we want a good meal, I fire up the pellet grill. The only hassle is going to get food at the grocery store. My life mainly consists of going to work and doing things at home with wife, we go for walks and bike rides. Life is quieter and friendlier in our neighborhood. More had waves and nods, it seems like we all slowed down to enjoy our families. No curfews. The growing debt is my biggest concern however it doesn't matter who we elect, it will grow.

Last edited:
Before the coronavirus I was better off right now about the same as I was four years ago not worse off.
Say thank you to Obama
Thank you Born in Kenya Barack for funding Covid!

See why I needed to coin the phrase idiot-gram (defined in my signature line)? It was because of Frank, and his lack of ability mental acuity.

LOL! Mal, I love this sock account! It's a pitch perfect Wry imitation. I keep telling bodecca she should pay you to learn how to run sock accounts, she's a One Note Samba, all her accounts say the same thing

Before the coronavirus I was better off right now about the same as I was four years ago not worse off.
ditto
Don’t worry the virus is contained he said....
The Prog politicians have gottne silent. Nancy and Schumer's pie holes are closed for now. They did their damage. They are deserving of what we see. They are murderers. Legalized murderers!

You're nuts.

ditto
Don’t worry the virus is contained he said....
It never really got started around here. Less than 75 cases, less illnesses than that, and no deaths.
That’s good for you, but clearly the country hasn’t done so well.
I just responded to the title of the thread.

Back to this STUPID question.

We were, until the Chinese started wrecking things. The Democrats were right on board to give them hand.

Voting Democrat is voting for suicide.

Are you serious, or posting this to protect your Id from reality?
Before this Chinese bio attack, how are we doing? What did unemployment look like?

Answer those questions before I start in on the Democrats.

And I am no Republican.

I don't care who people vote for, as long as it's not the fucking Democrats. The Democrats are the Chinese communist party.

Forum List

Back