Are These Riots the Beginning of a Civil War?

This dude has some very solid views and is a well informed moderate, neither liberal or conservative.

He thinks we are directly going into a Civil War now.

No. No civil war. But what we will see going forward is many more Americans demand that the government strip them of even more Liberty, in the hope of more saftey in return. And the government is going to happily ablige those requests...

This dude has some very solid views and is a well informed moderate, neither liberal or conservative.

No. No civil war. But what we will see going forward is many more Americans demand that the government strip them of even more Liberty, in the hope of more saftey in return.

I'm thinking the opposite of that, but you never know.
When you only have seconds, the police are just minutes away.

'Protesters' beat a small woman senseless.

These are not protesters, they are thugs and should be put down like rabid dogs.

These are not protesters, they are thugs and should be put down like rabid dogs.
And if Americans hadn't allowed the government to gut our second ammendment, and pull its teeth; that's exactly what would have happened. But naw... The government will protect you, and fight your battles for you... Lol!

The husband was reportedly heard saying, "Hey! Only I get to beat my wife."

I'm kidding, of course.

He probably does beat his wife though. :dunno:

Not a second civil war. However, there could be confused kids and college professors out there, hundreds of them, running with the "protestors", who believe they are the tip of the spear of a full blown communist revolution—a paramilitary/insurrectionist movement known historically as a vanguard party. How far deluded kids like that will go to perpetuate such a fantasy is anyone's guess.

Any second civil war will begin online and in the media, followed very quickly by declarations of intent to rebel against the federal government in Washington D.C. from governors and mayors and possibly even high-ranking military officers. Children playing in the street is neither of those things. Additionally, any second civil war will be an affair fought electronically, psychologically and physically between opposing military forces, not civilians. In my best guess one side or the other of such an event would be sponsored by a foreign enemy power.

Nevertheless, civil war or not, these riots are quite disturbing in their connotations or references to prior historical events. That, and of course there's the part where no one in America needed more fucking stress added to their daily lives, let alone the destruction of their personal property.

Forum List

Back