Are These Riots the Beginning of a Civil War?

I doubt very much we're going to civil war with a bunch of angry, opportunistic blacks who don't even know who George Floyd is and some white kids who drove down from the suburbs who also could careless about George Floyd both of whom are taking advantage of peaceful protests.

Dude had a crowbar...an no arms no guns ....ya could flip that either way

Get it lol derp
Thier wasn't 50 of em

With a crow bar ya take one out with one shot and target the nearest second immediately ...usually they'll scatter and leave thier homies on the ground bleeding to death and out cold...in not dead already

Probably unarmed democrats.?.

This dude has some very solid views and is a well informed moderate, neither liberal or conservative.

He thinks we are directly going into a Civil War now.

Not a second civil war. However, there could be confused kids and college professors out there, hundreds of them, running with the "protestors", who believe they are the tip of the spear of a full blown communist revolution—a paramilitary/insurrectionist movement known historically as a vanguard party. How far deluded kids like that will go to perpetuate such a fantasy is anyone's guess.

Any second civil war will begin online and in the media, followed very quickly by declarations of intent to rebel against the federal government in Washington D.C. from governors and mayors and possibly even high-ranking military officers. Children playing in the street is neither of those things. Additionally, any second civil war will be an affair fought electronically, psychologically and physically between opposing military forces, not civilians. In my best guess one side or the other of such an event would be sponsored by a foreign enemy power.

Nevertheless, civil war or not, these riots are quite disturbing in their connotations or references to prior historical events. That, and of course there's the part where no one in America needed more fucking stress added to their daily lives, let alone the destruction of their personal property.

Go back to sleep. Your dreams are not coming true.

There may not be a civil war, but either way I think our country is done. Put a fork in it. Not because of this, but because we've been heading in that direction for a long time, and it's becoming more and more obvious, iyam. But I seem to be in the minority here on that. So I'll put my flame suit on.

Oh good. Another conservative civil war thread.

Someone let me know when it actually starts.

Yes, this is the beginning of a political Civil War.

That is, many people of all backgrounds realize now that the present configuration of the United States of America is no longer tenable. They realize that we must slowly and peacefully(!) plan to reconstitute it into several autonomous/independent nations.
:icon_rolleyes:

Another spineless, anti-American pessimist hoping for the worst because he is so hopeless about himself. Such worthless Chicken Littles don't understand or appreciate my great nation, and have no grasp of her history.

There may not be a civil war, but either way I think our country is done. Put a fork in it. Not because of this, but because we've been heading in that direction for a long time, and it's becoming more and more obvious, iyam. But I seem to be in the minority here on that. So I'll put my flame suit on.
What a bunch of spineless fucking pussies! America will be united and strong long after every flaccid little doomsayer here is utterly forgotten dust.

What a bunch of spineless fucking pussies! America will be united and strong long after every flaccid little doomsayer here is utterly forgotten dust.

"United and strong."

giphy.gif

Dang, boy. You are living in an alternate reality. It would be nice if that was true.

After 8 days of victimization groups of citizens have armed themselves and confronted the looters. They are being met with force. Street battles are developing between two groups.

Democrat politicians have been encouraging the criminals and emptying the prisons of the worst and most violent. Now we see why. This insurrection has been planned for a long time. Democrats were just waiting for an excuse to emerge.

If this does not result in civil war it won't be for lack of intent and effort.

"United and strong."

giphy.gif

Dang, boy. You are living in an alternate reality. It would be nice if that was true.
Say hello to the worms for us as you rot and America carries on.

The Anglo ethnic group that is our 'cornerstone' ethnic group in this country has become deluded with Social Marxism and hate for our American people.

So it is in a process that will take a decade or two more to completely lose control of this country because they still have a lot of wealth to use in delaying the inevitable.

Hopefully a more robust ethnicity will replae them, like a coalition of Hispanic groups that reject Post Modernism and Intersectional Politics.

Forum List

Back