Are These Riots the Beginning of a Civil War?

Like many other Trumpsters, Spencer is an avid follower of bold, brash, animated, pugilistic, narcissistic, nationalistic European leaders who promise to get rid of millions of people they deem undesirable so they can save the country.
Hey man, go fuck yourself, idiot.
Yikes. Did I say something wrong? Can you point it out for me, so I can correct it?
Yeah, you did, and it's up to you to figure out where you went wrong.
Seems pretty accurate. Very clear. Why can't you tell me what caused you to get so upset? What are you afraid of, precisely?
It damn sure ain't your pussy ass or retarded thinking. I ain't afraid of much, and fuck you!
:fu:
So I said something that got you upset enough to say "fuck you", "go fuck yourself, idiot" and "piece of shit", but you don't want to tell me what it was?

Is it a secret?

Can you tell me at recess?

It's not these folks that can start civil war.

It's the Americans - and so far these far left idiots are only destroying their own community. No reason to go to war over that.

We will go to war once they come for our freedoms - then shoot them all.
These Nazi Antifa are going to start moving to the suburbs.

We had a demonstration up in Stafford County tonight.

Havent seen an news of it yet.

Like many other Trumpsters, Spencer is an avid follower of bold, brash, animated, pugilistic, narcissistic, nationalistic European leaders who promise to get rid of millions of people they deem undesirable so they can save the country.
Yikes. Did I say something wrong? Can you point it out for me, so I can correct it?
Seems pretty accurate. Very clear. Why can't you tell me what caused you to get so upset? What are you afraid of, precisely?
It damn sure ain't your pussy ass or retarded thinking. I ain't afraid of much, and fuck you!
So I said something that got you upset enough to say "fuck you", "go fuck yourself, idiot" and "piece of shit", but you don't want to tell me what it was?

Is it a secret?

I'd rather punch you in the nose at recess. ;)

Is it a secret?

I'd rather punch you in the nose at recess. ;)
I know!

For that Mac would have to realize that he is wrong.

I dont think he is used to fresh air enough for that to happen.
He doesn't want to tell me where I was wrong.

I'm sure you will, though. Please proceed.
Dumbass! You equated Americans that voted for Trump with actual Nazis like my friend's dad and my uncle killed.
Yeah, fuck you! My uncle had nightmares for the rest of his life from killing Nazis, Fuck you! It drove my friend's dad half crazy, too. He had 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dogtag chain, boy.

Do you even know what a dogtag chain is?
Those people didn't make their sacrifices for pieces of shit like you.

Dumbass! You equated Americans that voted for Trump with actual Nazis like my friend's dad and my uncle killed.
Yeah, fuck you! My uncle had nightmares for the rest of his life from killing Nazis, Fuck you! It drove my friend's dad half crazy, too. He had 3 dried Nazi officer ears on a dogtag chain, boy.

I did?

I posted a video of a Trump fan and described Trump fans.

So now you're lying. You need to get a grip, seriously.

He has gone completely crazy with the TDS.

President Trump will forever be remembered as the president who SAVED and PRESERVED America's freedoms. Preserved America...

I did?

On your larynx like my friend's dad did one night when having flashbacks? I agree.
You claimed I'm lying, prove it, you pusillanimous piece of shit!

I did?

On your larynx like my friend's dad did one night when having flashbacks? I agree.
:confused-84:

I did?

Yeah, you're derp, dude.

'Protesters' beat a small woman senseless.

These are not protesters, they are thugs and should be put down like rabid dogs.

George Flynn???

Re the thread title, you think too much of these POS street vermin; they're out to steal toasters and booze, not start a 'revolution'. they don't have any real principles. Their main goal is to get Democrats to stop arresting them when they get caught committing crimes and not interfere when they go out to white neighborhoods to steal and rape. That is the only reason they have rioted since the 1960's.

These are not protesters, they are thugs and should be put down like rabid dogs.

George Flynn???

Re the thread title, you think too much of these POS street vermin; they're out to steal toasters and booze, not start a 'revolution'. they don't have any real principles. Their main goal is to get Democrats to stop arresting them when they get caught committing crimes and not interfere when they go out to white neighborhoods to steal and rape. That is the only reason they have rioted since the 1960's.
They never quite make it to the white neighborhoods. That's where the cranky vets and bullets are.

George Flynn???

They never quite make it to the white neighborhoods. That's where the cranky vets and bullets are.

The rioting won't, but the criminals do make it out to the white neighborhoods. You want to catch car thieves stealing in white neighborhoods for instance, you have police detectives and officers watch the bus stops on routes from the Hood to the middle class neighborhoods; Police training 101. Cities Like Philly, Dallas, Atlanta, LA, etc. do this sort of 'profiling' routinely, regardless of what the PR dept. says. Arbuery was out doing the same, casing possible robbery targets.

Real state speculators the last few decades have been busy exporting the Hoods to near the Burbs, building massive apartment complexes that in 10 to 20 years turn into slums and ghettoes in formerly quiet nice neighborhoods.

I did?

Yeah, you're derp, dude.
Well, it's been another Trump-level conversation with a Trumpster, receiving a variety of childish personal insults, nasty vulgarity and comical deflection.

And after all that, you can't show me anything I said that was incorrect.

Good.

New Topics

Forum List

Back