Are These Riots the Beginning of a Civil War?

This dude has some very solid views and is a well informed moderate, neither liberal or conservative.

He thinks we are directly going into a Civil War now.

No. No civil war. But what we will see going forward is many more Americans demand that the government strip them of even more Liberty, in the hope of more saftey in return. And the government is going to happily ablige those requests...

Why strip citizens of liberty and risk an even larger problem, when they can strip a few of these vermin of their lives and be done with it?

No threat from me. Just a thought.

This dude has some very solid views and is a well informed moderate, neither liberal or conservative.

Well the good Lord knows we need changes in our government big time.

It's not these folks that can start civil war.

It's the Americans - and so far these far left idiots are only destroying their own community. No reason to go to war over that.

We will go to war once they come for our freedoms - then shoot them all.

Spencer's one of those guys I can never remember who he is.
Like many other Trumpsters, Spencer is an avid follower of bold, brash, animated, pugilistic, narcissistic, nationalistic European leaders who promise to get rid of millions of people they deem undesirable so they can save the country.

Last edited:

No. No civil war. But what we will see going forward is many more Americans demand that the government strip them of even more Liberty, in the hope of more saftey in return. And the government is going to happily ablige those requests...

Why strip citizens of liberty and risk an even larger problem, when they can strip a few of these vermin of their lives and be done with it?

Because that isn’t what the legions of voting Karen’s is going beg for, and demand...

Hey, dummy, the reason why we have riots is because Floyd George was stripped of his life.

When you are knee deep in gasoline, you don't whip out the matches.

Yes, this is the beginning of a political Civil War.

That is, many people of all backgrounds realize now that the present configuration of the United States of America is no longer tenable. They realize that we must slowly and peacefully(!) plan to reconstitute it into several autonomous/independent nations.

The gentleman famous for his relation to the Los Angeles riots in the 1990s plaintively asked, "Can't we all just get along?"

We now know the answer.

Nah ... the revolution will not be televised.

n61405772_40426591_8620.jpg

Spencer's one of those guys I can never remember who he is.
Like many other Trumpsters, Spencer is an avid follower of bold, brash, animated, pugilistic, narcissistic, nationalistic European leaders who promise to get rid of millions of people they deem undesirable so they can save the country.
Hey man, go fuck yourself, idiot.

Seriously. Bah Fongula you piece of shit.

Yikes. Did I say something wrong? Can you point it out for me, so I can correct it?

Hey, dummy, the reason why we have riots is because Floyd George was stripped of his life.

That's BS.

Who is dropping off pallets of bricks because of George Floyd?

Yikes. Did I say something wrong? Can you point it out for me, so I can correct it?
Yeah, you did, and it's up to you to figure out where you went wrong.

Seems pretty accurate. Very clear. Why can't you tell me what caused you to get so upset? What are you afraid of, precisely?

Sorry, but I'm well past the Floyd thing. You people are now the focus.

Seems pretty accurate. Very clear. Why can't you tell me what caused you to get so upset? What are you afraid of, precisely?
It damn sure ain't your pussy ass or retarded thinking. I ain't afraid of much, and fuck you!
:fu:

Forum List

Back