Are The Democrats Ever Going To Quit?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why do they keep pointing out every little thing that they can find with Trump and not be at all concerned with what Biden is currently doing to this country? Why be stuck in the past whether it's all true or not? Liberals, do you have answers for this? Probably not, but I'm just curious.

Why do they keep pointing out every little thing that they can find with Trump and not be at all concerned with what Biden is currently doing to this country? Why be stuck in the past whether it's all true or not? Liberals, do you have answers for this? Probably not, but I'm just curious.
Maybe if Trump stopped lying about 2016 election being "stolen from HIM" and hinting at running in 2024 ....

Why are you always bringing up that POS ^^^^^^

download (48).jpg

It's an old magician's trick called "misdirection".

They'll be whining about TRUMP! until the next Republican president gets sworn in, then suddenly it all becomes her problem. Until then, the president isn't even important.

Trump broke ALOT of people. You can see his name brought up in a thread about food, FFS.
They have a scary infatuation with that man.
I bet many of them jerk off while throwing darts at his poster hanging on their ceiling above the bed.

Trump broke ALOT of people. You can see his name brought up in a thread about food, FFS.
They have a scary infatuation with that man.
I bet many of them jerk off while throwing darts at his poster hanging on their ceiling above the bed.
Throwing darts at ceiling poster whilst jerking off? That's a dangerous proposition, on a couple of pointy levels.
As this is a thread about Trump, the reason people keep bringing him up is he was/is/always will be divisive.
The man almost tore up the Constitution to stay in power. You don't think that deserves a little mention in the fact
that he's planning to run again?

Because the progressive left are only interested in power for the political class.

Trump was not a part of the political class, what he called the swamp.

The swamp attacks any who are a threat to their power.

That includes ALL of us.

Throwing darts at ceiling poster whilst jerking off? That's a dangerous proposition, on a couple of pointy levels.
As this is a thread about Trump, the reason people keep bringing him up is he was/is/always will be divisive.
The man almost tore up the Constitution to stay in power. You don't think that deserves a little mention in the fact
that he's planning to run again?
They are all divisive. The guy you voted for threatened to fight a civilian on the campaign trail. Said republicans didnt deserve to know his position on things etc. Shreds the constitution trying to shove his beliefs down everyones throats. So do you really care about being divisive? I think not.
He didnt try to do anything else worse than other President. ALL of them break their oath.
Most of the outrage over the peaches-n-chief is disingenuous.

Because the progressive left are only interested in power for the political class.

Trump was not a part of the political class, what he called the swamp.

The swamp attacks any who are a threat to their power.

That includes ALL of us.
Not getting it are you? Trump helped BUILD the swamp. He was the swamp incarnate. Then he helped populate it with all sorts of hungry critters that served his interests both before he was President...and now...after. :)

I think you miss the point.

They bring up every little iota of dirt on Trump they can find or manufacture BECAUSE they NEED to turn America's attention AWAY from what Joe Biden is doing to America.

For those manipulating the sheeple, it is because they cannot possibly appeal to anybody based upon their policies and what they have done to this country.

For the manipulated sheeple, it is because they are not self-aware individuals but simple automatons conditioned to perform in the desired manner.

Not getting it are you? Trump helped BUILD the swamp. He was the swamp incarnate. Then he helped populate it with all sorts of hungry critters that served his interests both before he was President...and now...after. :)

The swamp predates Trump by decades. Trump had to bribe the swamp to do business in corrupt government controlled States.

Duh.

He didn't help build it, he was forced to work with it.

DURRRRRR

I think you miss the point.

They bring up every little iota of dirt on Trump they can find or manufacture BECAUSE they NEED to turn America's attention AWAY from what Joe Biden is doing to America.

I don't go to the gas station or grocery store with my eyes closed or blindfolded.

Forum List

Back