Are Japanese People OK To Be Friends With Muslim?

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016

Muslim people are in Japan, so it seems. And some Japanese people are being asked how they feel on Japanese people dating Muslim people.

I thought the Muslim faith, Islam, restricted the dating of the Islamic family with other cultures. I may be wrong but that is what I thought.

AFN.
laugh2.gif

Yes, there are Muslims in Japan. Not many, but there are. And yes, it's ok to be friends with them.

Yes, there are Muslims in Japan. Not many, but there are. And yes, it's ok to be friends with them.

The prophet Muhammad instructed his followers not to make friends with the non believer. It's in no one's interest to be friends with people supporting such an evil ideology. Unless you're an idiot.

The prophet Muhammad instructed his followers not to make friends with the non believer. It's in no one's interest to be friends with people supporting such an evil ideology. Unless you're an idiot.

You've never had a conversation with a Muslim person for longer than 5 minutes, have you?

You've never had a conversation with a Muslim person for longer than 5 minutes, have you?

Yeah you wish. I've spoken to over a hundred Moslems and for extended periods of time so stick it, dummy.

Forum List

Back