Are Japanese People OK To Be Friends With Muslim?

It is impossible for you to inform...

Why?

you don't know anything, so you cannot inform. ........

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so your comment makes no sense.

and I am informing you that you cannot inform, from the standpoint that you are too stupid to understand,......

And what do you base that conclusion upon?
reality

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so your comment makes no sense.

and I am informing you that you cannot inform, from the standpoint that you are too stupid to understand,......

reality

So, you're talking out your ass, again.

reality

So, you're talking out your ass, again.

dripping poop, you sure have a one track mind

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so find another approach.

It is impossible for you to inform...

Why?

Stupid to befriend any muslim [sic].

How fortunate for you to have no friends at all.

I have friends.....

No one believes that, coward.

You think it's somehow brave to associate with slime?

It is simply normal to take individuals as individuals rather than pissing yourself in fear at the near-complete total of 1.6 billion people you will never meet and who couldn't give less of a shit about weak cowards like you while they live their lives, care for their families, and never have anything to do with terrorism.

You live your life a willing slave to your fear. That's about as ridiculously pathetic as it gets.

Yeah you wish. I've spoken to over a hundred Moslems and for extended periods of time
Then one way or another you are lying.

Of course. This is why Lefties like you are assholes. When all else fails - just tell them they're liars.

You're pathetic.

I'm anything but a "lefty," you idiot. Clumsy, dimwitted liars like you are very easy to spot. You're much more obvious than you want to realize.

Forum List

Back