Are Japanese People OK To Be Friends With Muslim?

Simply not being a ridiculous coward is not "bravery," fool.

being a fool would be living my life according to your dictates when you just another internet mental case. fuck off wanker, who do think you are pretending your way is the 'brave' way?

I think this wanker is hoping to kill us with insults.

the guy is certified wanker by the international wanker commision

No one believes that, coward.

You think it's somehow brave to associate with slime?

It is simply normal to take individuals as individuals rather than pissing yourself in fear at the near-complete total of 1.6 billion people you will never meet and who couldn't give less of a shit about weak cowards like you while they live their lives, care for their families, and never have anything to do with terrorism.

You live your life a willing slave to your fear. That's about as ridiculously pathetic as it gets.

Bravery is not pleasing you asshole, bravery is living life as we want to live it.

being a fool would be living my life according to your dictates when you just another internet mental case. fuck off wanker, who do think you are pretending your way is the 'brave' way?

You and the other pants-pisser are the only ones using the word "brave," dopey.

It is simply normal to take individuals as individuals rather than pissing yourself in fear at the near-complete total of 1.6 billion people you will never meet and who couldn't give less of a shit about weak cowards like you while they live their lives, care for their families, and never have anything to do with terrorism.

You live your life a willing slave to your fear. That's about as ridiculously pathetic as it gets.

Bravery is not pleasing you asshole, bravery is living life as we want to live it.

antonym of brave is cowardly, you used coward. The subtleties of the English language escape you, but that is what I expect from low intelligence creatures like you

antonym of brave is cowardly......

Holy crap, you're stupid. The absence of cowardice is not bravery, it's reasonable normalcy.

antonym of brave is cowardly......

Holy crap, you're stupid. The absence of cowardice is not bravery, it's reasonable normalcy.

the opposite of cowardice bravery, which I am, and the opposite of intelligent is moronic, which you are

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so find another approach.

Time for your English lesson, Unko.

The absence of cowardice is not bravery, it's reasonable normalcy.

An antonym isn't the absence of something.

antonym
: a word with a meaning that is opposite to the meaning of another word

You failed.

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so find another approach.

antonym
: a word with a meaning that is opposite to the meaning of another word .....

Again, only you and your fellow pants-pisser have been using the word "brave," you idiot.

antonym
: a word with a meaning that is opposite to the meaning of another word

You failed.
This is who you're dealing with.
unkotare - Google Search

The Japanese have always been smart about their immigration and land ownership. Some people may call it "racist", but I believe every culture has a right to preserve its own identity.

antonym
: a word with a meaning that is opposite to the meaning of another word .....

Again, only you and your fellow pants-pisser have been using the word "brave," you idiot.

I never used the word 'brave', Dripping Poop. I was correcting your ignorance about the English language and showing the forum what a bloated fool you are (not that the forum didn't already know).

It is impossible for you to inform, so find something else

I have friends.....

I hope you and your entire family 'open your arms' and invite a bunch of your young muslim friends to your next Christmas party.

Yes, there are Muslims in Japan. Not many, but there are. And yes, it's ok to be friends with them.

The prophet Muhammad instructed his followers not to make friends with the non believer. It's in no one's interest to be friends with people supporting such an evil ideology. Unless you're an idiot.

You've never had a conversation with a Muslim person for longer than 5 minutes, have you?

I worked with several people from Egypt and Lebanon, who were Muslims. They were Muslims to about the same degree as lots of Christians - including myself - are about Christianity.

The word AGNOSTIC comes to mind, followed by "I don't care who you are as long as you leave me alone".

We were friends. We hosted each other in our homes.

Those Muslim friends never indicated to us that they ever wanted to be anything but good Canadians.

Muslims of yesterday were decent people. Muslims of today.... Not so much.

Yes, there are Muslims in Japan. Not many, but there are. And yes, it's ok to be friends with them.

The prophet Muhammad instructed his followers not to make friends with the non believer. It's in no one's interest to be friends with people supporting such an evil ideology. Unless you're an idiot.

You've never had a conversation with a Muslim person for longer than 5 minutes, have you?

I worked with several people from Egypt and Lebanon, who were Muslims. They were Muslims to about the same degree as lots of Christians - including myself - are about Christianity.

The word AGNOSTIC comes to mind, followed by "I don't care who you are as long as you leave me alone".

We were friends. We hosted each other in our homes.

Those Muslim friends never indicated to us that they ever wanted to be anything but good Canadians.

Muslims of yesterday were decent people. Muslims of today.... Not so much.

All those Muslim friends you mentioned have passed away?

I hope you and your entire family 'open your arms' and invite a bunch of your young muslim friends to your next Christmas party.

I have in the past and will do so in the future should the opportunity arise as I'm confident it will.

Forum List

Back