Are Japanese People OK To Be Friends With Muslim?

Yes, there are Muslims in Japan. Not many, but there are. And yes, it's ok to be friends with them.

The prophet Muhammad instructed his followers not to make friends with the non believer. It's in no one's interest to be friends with people supporting such an evil ideology. Unless you're an idiot.

You've never had a conversation with a Muslim person for longer than 5 minutes, have you?

I worked with several people from Egypt and Lebanon, who were Muslims. They were Muslims to about the same degree as lots of Christians - including myself - are about Christianity.

The word AGNOSTIC comes to mind, followed by "I don't care who you are as long as you leave me alone".

We were friends. We hosted each other in our homes.

Those Muslim friends never indicated to us that they ever wanted to be anything but good Canadians.

Muslims of yesterday were decent people. Muslims of today.... Not so much.

All those Muslim friends you mentioned have passed away?

As far as I know they are still alive, but I don't know.

Lost touch due to changing jobs and moving to different town.

Yes, there are Muslims in Japan. Not many, but there are. And yes, it's ok to be friends with them.

The prophet Muhammad instructed his followers not to make friends with the non believer. It's in no one's interest to be friends with people supporting such an evil ideology. Unless you're an idiot.

You've never had a conversation with a Muslim person for longer than 5 minutes, have you?

I worked with several people from Egypt and Lebanon, who were Muslims. They were Muslims to about the same degree as lots of Christians - including myself - are about Christianity.

The word AGNOSTIC comes to mind, followed by "I don't care who you are as long as you leave me alone".

Those Muslim friends never indicated to us that they ever wanted to be anything but good Canadians.

As far as I know they are still alive, .......

Then they are still "Muslims of today."

Try to stop nitpicking. You know fully well what I meant was the difference between Muslims who immigrated 40 years ago and those who arrived recently.

And for all I know, maybe they got their shit together and dropped Islam and converted Mormonism.

There are several traits we can rely on from the Left. Here are 3, and they're beyond dispute.

Denial

Lying

Hypocrisy

Try to stop nitpicking. You know fully well what I meant was the difference between Muslims who immigrated 40 years ago and those who arrived recently.

And for all I know, maybe they got their shit together and dropped Islam and converted Mormonism.

They can't retain the faith of their heritage and still have their "shit together"?

I work with many young Muslim students who are recent immigrants and they have their "shit together" as well or better than typical people their age.

There are several traits we can rely on from the Left. Here are 3, and they're beyond dispute.

Denial

Lying

Hypocrisy

By all means, go to the left and point out those traits to your heart's content. Should keep you busy indefinitely.

Stupid to befriend any muslim [sic].

How fortunate for you to have no friends at all.

I have friends.....

No one believes that, coward.

You think it's somehow brave to associate with slime?

It is simply normal to take individuals as individuals rather than pissing yourself in fear at the near-complete total of 1.6 billion people you will never meet and who couldn't give less of a shit about weak cowards like you while they live their lives, care for their families, and never have anything to do with terrorism.

You live your life a willing slave to your fear. That's about as ridiculously pathetic as it gets.

Fear has nothing to do with it. It is simply stupid to associate with people who wish to do you harm. I prefer to associate with a better class in any case.

They can't retain the faith of their heritage and still have their "shit together"?

I work with many young Muslim students who are recent immigrants and they have their "shit together" as well or better than typical people their age.
How many muslim 'students' are you going to invite to your family's next Christmas party?

How many muslim 'students' are you going to invite to your family's next Christmas party?
None, don't celebrate Christmas....

I don't know. Christmas is a ways off yet.

How fortunate for you to have no friends at all.

I have friends.....

No one believes that, coward.

You think it's somehow brave to associate with slime?

It is simply normal to take individuals as individuals rather than pissing yourself in fear at the near-complete total of 1.6 billion people you will never meet and who couldn't give less of a shit about weak cowards like you while they live their lives, care for their families, and never have anything to do with terrorism.

You live your life a willing slave to your fear. That's about as ridiculously pathetic as it gets.

Fear has nothing to do with it. .....

Bullshit.

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so find another approach.

It is impossible for you to inform...

Why?

you don't know anything, so you cannot inform. ........

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so your comment makes no sense.

and I am informing you that you cannot inform, from the standpoint that you are too stupid to understand, this all makes perfect sense

hey dripping poop, I love the Jap way, keep out those damned muslims

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so find another approach.

It is impossible for you to inform...

Why?

you don't know anything, so you cannot inform. ........

I've already informed you once that you will never know as much about the English language as I do, so your comment makes no sense.

and I am informing you that you cannot inform, from the standpoint that you are too stupid to understand,......

And what do you base that conclusion upon?

Forum List

Back