What is the Crime???

I don't have anything to worry about and Trump will go free. I never doubted that.

It's wrong to have had this trial based on such phony evidence. It clearly was for the purpose of interfering with the election.

It won't work, but I think your side should be embarassed for having tried it.

That's true. Just because he lies so often, doesn't mean he lies every time that he speaks. I believe that he was telling the truth about his family being threatened if he did not testify the way the government wanted him to. But the fact that he has shown willingness to lie over and over, even when testifying in this case this week, means that nothing he says should be believed, unless there is other evidence that backs it up.

If there were such evidence, the prosecution would not have needed to embarass themselves and their case by putting him on the stand.

The stuff he said about Trump talking to him when he he called bodyguard Shiller to complain about the fourteen year old makes absolutely no sense. We know that it was made up and fed to him by the prosecution because he never said it before this testimony and he said the prosecution had "refreshed my memory."
You’re free to think all that. Ain’t America great ?!

I have no clue what you’re talking about. I think you’re quoting the wrong person. Is this some kind of game you play?
The only one playing games here? YOU. You started in the very first post when you deflected.

You admitted that this is all politically motivated, and it is just akin to Trump calling the cops names. But see, here is the thing. . . when you are POTUS? In yoar dumb analogy, that effectively makes you the police commish.

:rolleyes:

You've already ADMITTED that you are wrong here.

1715905406227.png

They probably wouldn't... But when you openly taunt cops they tend to go after you.

I don't even know why we are continuing this. . . why? You have already admitted you are in denial and in total ignorance. :lol:

The only one playing games here? YOU. You started in the very first post when you deflected.

You admitted that this is all politically motivated, and it is just akin to Trump calling the cops names. But see, here is the thing. . . when you are POTUS? In yoar dumb analogy, that effectively makes you the police commish.

:rolleyes:

You've already ADMITTED that you are wrong here.

View attachment 947785

I don't even know why we are continuing this. . . why? You have already admitted you are in denial and in total ignorance. :lol:

Well you quoted a line a gibberish that you claimed I said. And you claimed it was me admitting that I’m stupid. Again… got no clue who wrote the line you quoted or what you’re talking about.

As per my quote above about Trump taunting cops… yeah it’s going to draw attention. That doesn’t mean it’s not based on laws and evidence of broken laws.

I think anybody who’s honest knows that Trump did what he is being accused of. Whither the prosecution can prove it is yet to be seen.

For the record I’ve said from the beginning that this is a weak case and even if he is found guilty I don’t think he should go to jail.

Well you quoted a line a gibberish that you claimed I said. And you claimed it was me admitting that I’m stupid. Again… got no clue who wrote the line you quoted or what you’re talking about.

As per my quote above about Trump taunting cops… yeah it’s going to draw attention. That doesn’t mean it’s not based on laws and evidence of broken laws.

I think anybody who’s honest knows that Trump did what he is being accused of. Whither the prosecution can prove it is yet to be seen.

For the record I’ve said from the beginning that this is a weak case and even if he is found guilty I don’t think he should go to jail.

Oh please now the backpedaling begins when even you can't shill for it anymore. PLEASE hahahah

What did Trump do to warrant a jury trial that is costing New Yorkers millions at a time NY can't afford to spend it.... If people are asking today... what is the crime... and the defendant is a former US president for Gods sake....
This is going to do real harm to the democrat party....

Now if you would like to try and tell us what the CRIME is please use this thread...
Listed hush money as legal tax bs ..

I don’t have to ask, I know. It’s because they didn’t have the kind of control over those witnesses that they do over. Cohen. If they’ve could have gotten a star witness who did not have prior convictions for perjury, why wouldn’t they have?
FYI
Weisselberg is in prison right now, for perjury.... And being paid in severance pay, $1.8 million by Trump on installments to keep his mouth shut........If he talks, he loses the severance, about $800k is left for him to receive.

Page after page after post after post of you defending this case and outlining his "crimes" and now that even CNN is giving up you're feverishly backpedaling
Page after page I’m answering the op and explaining what the charges are. I’ll continue to do that. Has nothing to do with my feelings about the case.

There’s no back peddling. I said the case was week when they announced it a year ago.

Please share how a SPECIFIC trump Policy made YOUR life better.
Tax cuts. And they werent just for da rich like your propoganda.

Didnt start another War? No flag draped coffins from your cluster fuck pilicies overseas.

Booming oil and construction jobs until you globalist fucks unleashed a virus to wipe out our economy.

Less regs created jobs.

Finally telling other countries pay their fair share.

Slowed the flood of illegal immigration. Had remain in Mexico til trial remained we wouldnt have the 10 million Banjrupting states.

But HEY. WE GOT NICE INFLATION WITH POS BIDEN

FYI
Weisselberg is in prison right now, for perjury.... And being paid in severance pay, $1.8 million by Trump on installments to keep his mouth shut........If he talks, he loses the severance, about $800k is left for him to receive.
If he’s a convicted perjurer, then I’m really surprised that he wasn’t another “star witness” for Bragg’s case.

Listed hush money as legal tax bs ..
That was an office decision... accounts payable listed it as a legal expense.... and its not illegal... its an error at best so this is what you drag a former president and current leading candidate to court for... are you insane?....
18 days of testimony and all you have is an office snafu that will call for a fine at best...
This BS has guaranteed Trump a second term so lets see how you feel about this case on Nov 6th....

Please share how a SPECIFIC trump Policy made YOUR life better.

Business Tax reduction caused a surge in hi-tech jobs and booming increase in Corporate revenues. After the malaise of 2015-2016 when the $1T GOVT stimulus spending became swamped out by interest and other increases. 2018 was real growth not debt growth.

What did Trump do to warrant a jury trial that is costing New Yorkers millions at a time NY can't afford to spend it.... If people are asking today... what is the crime... and the defendant is a former US president for Gods sake....
This is going to do real harm to the democrat party....

Now if you would like to try and tell us what the CRIME is please use this thread...
Sedition and treason, just like MAGA and fecking Murdoch, and this tax evasion.... brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job.

That was an office decision... accounts payable listed it as a legal expense.... and its not illegal... its an error at best so this is what you drag a former president and current leading candidate to court for... are you insane?....
18 days of testimony and all you have is an office snafu that will call for a fine at best...
This BS has guaranteed Trump a second term so lets see how you feel about this case on Nov 6th....
You've lost your marbles, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job. Poor America....

Forum List

Back