Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

That's a good assumption. But, when it comes to my Faith, I admit I can't prove it.... Same as you and your faith.

Doubling down on contradicting statements again eh?!? "Everything is constantly changing, that's a fact" :laugh:

Tell me more about how nothing exploded creating everything.

:popcorn:
I think it's best we start with just you. I'm not sure what your comprehension level is but understanding yourself first my better help you understand the world you are living in. energy.gov>the-particle-physics-of-you

Compelling!

I don't see a lot of practicing, creationist biologists out there. Do you? Their research... do you see it published anywhere?

No. No you don't, on either count. Because these things do not exist. That is why you do not see them.

Do you imagine that is the result a global conspiracy against them? Honest question. Are the published scientists all liars, or incompetent, or both?

It's not best to start with anything, because you're not going to change anyone's mind that posts here.

The best you can do is spark someone's mind that is just reading. For the first time...

And hopefully start a new thing.

But nobody here is going to change their mind... Just sayin...

So bring it on, you crazy religious peeps!!! :)

I will prove your "God" so unworthy to believe, that you will hate your parents for making you believe that bullshit!

Last edited:
Imagine how far along we'd be without religion to hinder us. The world would surely be a much more peaceful, better place without all that hatred.
I always wonder where we would be, if great libraries were not burnt down in the name of religion... Can you imagine?!?

We had to start over, at least 5 times... Can you imagine where we would be today, if fucking religious perverts didn't fuck things up over and over?!?

Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Earth. It is why the things are as bad as they are.

Period.

And shut the fuck up if you disagree.

There is no truth???

Is that true? :rofl:
Not yet.

But those of you who seem to think there is, are creating a lot of problems in our human development, by constantly trying to kill us all and erase our knowledge. Just so we can give money to your ruler.

You're all a piece of shit, you just don't know it. You were borne into the religion, because your family was killed and/or forced to join, and now you blindly follow it like lemmings, to support rulers to make a LOT OF MONEY.

That's not truth dude... that's the biggest lie ever!!!

I don't know the truth. We're all trying to find the truth. And science is the only way to get there. Unless we can use faith, sans religion, that can work too.

Forum List

Back