Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Not yet.

But those of you who seem to think there is, are creating a lot of problems in our human development, by constantly trying to kill us all and erase our knowledge. Just so we can give money to your ruler.

You're all a piece of shit, you just don't know it. You were borne into the religion, because your family was killed and/or forced to join, and now you blindly follow it like lemmings, to support rulers to make a LOT OF MONEY.

"There is no truth"

Remember?!!

Now run along and take your hate with you.

But that has zero to do with religions. Not even closely related... Religions are a farce. Created to control you and make slaves and armies and donators out of you.

Only knowledge can get me closer. And I seek it in many different ways. I hope to get close enough before I die.

homosexuality is found in nature.
It's kinda hard for a species to thrive if they're mostly homosexual, but I do understand and accept that it happens and is part of life. I have no issues or worries about it.

However, cannibalism, actually means killing people! Which religious shrills obviously have no problem with. Because that's how they got here... killing and raping and pillaging... that's religion!

So is Cannibalism.

false-equivalence-jesus-and-hitler.jpg

It's kinda hard for a species to thrive if they're mostly homosexual, but I do understand and accept that it happens and is part of life. I have no issues or worries about it.

However, cannibalism, actually means killing people! Which religious shrills obviously have no problem with. Because that's how they got here... killing and raping and pillaging... that's religion!
Not necessarily,

A person could die of other causes and then be eaten

Forum List

Back