Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

all your cells are one in the same ...

a missing evolutionary gap does not exist for cellular life, all beings are contained within the membrane of a single cell on planet Earth.
No, they are not. They are quite different. They have nuclei and others in common. But, they clearly aren't the same. My nose does not look like my ear or buttocks. Yours might, I don't know.

No, they are not. They are quite different. They have nuclei and others in common. But, they clearly aren't the same. My nose does not look like my ear or buttocks. Yours might, I don't know.

they all have the same information ... different tasks.

You are a liar and have no evidence of what you say. You are coming from a hatred position supported by your filthy religion.

You are a liar and have no evidence of what you say. You are coming from a hatred position supported by your filthy religion.
Well, speaking of illogical rants that have no information to formulate an opinion.
I don't hate you because of your sexual orientation. In fact, I don't hate you for being human and emotional.
It is you that hates and is evident in calling people liars and denouncing their religion. Shoes on the other foot. What are you going to do next?

they all have the same information ... different tasks.
Nope. If they have the same information they would make the same body parts. We are multi-celled humans.
"Single-celled organisms are able to carry out all the processes of life without help from other cells. Multicellular organisms carry out their life processes through division of labor. They have specialized cells that do specific jobs."

Well, speaking of illogical rants that have no information to formulate an opinion.
I don't hate you because of your sexual orientation.
Is that some type of pathetic religious put down? Is that the best you've got?
In fact, I don't hate you for being human and emotional.
How compassionate of you. Considering it's irrelevant to the debate.
It is you that hates and is evident in calling people liars and denouncing their religion. Shoes on the other foot. What are you going to do next?
You're right. I hate all religions for the same reason. Delusional fools like you who arrogant suggest you know something I don't is my pet hate. You pompous jerks stand in judgement of others just like you above question my sexual orientation. What a low piece of shit you are and you call yourself a Christian. Did you get special dispensation from God to make slurs like that against atheists? Of course not. It shows how angry and frustrated you are because you're not cutting through.
I call people liars when it is clear they are lying.
You are a liar when you say there is a god when clearly you don't. There is no evidence.

So get off your sanctamonious high ground you godbotherers always take and get some reality into you. America is full of low IQ people who believe there's a god and teach little kids the same bad habits. What a despicable thing to do to kids.
The millions who support evangelists and willingly give them money thinking they are purchasing a ticket to heaven while religion chortle, you keep the faith and I'll the money.
You are all liars and been conned.

I hope I have made myself abundantly clear about you and your filthy Religion, celestial ghosts and your virgin births etc.
Have another go and cop another spray.

Quite the conundrum you have found yourself in, trying to make a "truth" claim while believing in evolution.
Yes, it sire does suck to be on the side of every modern, educated adult on the planet. Wow, that really stung, dummy

Quite the conundrum you have found yourself in, trying to make a "truth" claim while believing in evolution.

Evolution is the constant changing of everything including the truth. How do you know what you're saying is true if everything is changing?
Religion claims to know everything and none has changed in 2000 years. That's totally opposite to what you've said yet we both love in the same world .

Religion claims to know everything and none has changed in 2000 years. That's totally opposite to what you've said yet we both love in the same world .

First off. "religion" doesn't claim anything, people do. And there are many things Christians have questions about.

Like......... How can so many people believe we evolved from rocks? :rofl:

Is that some type of pathetic religious put down? Is that the best you've got?

How compassionate of you. Considering it's irrelevant to the debate.

You're right. I hate all religions for the same reason. Delusional fools like you who arrogant suggest you know something I don't is my pet hate. You pompous jerks stand in judgement of others just like you above question my sexual orientation. What a low piece of shit you are and you call yourself a Christian. Did you get special dispensation from God to make slurs like that against atheists? Of course not. It shows how angry and frustrated you are because you're not cutting through.
I call people liars when it is clear they are lying.
You are a liar when you say there is a god when clearly you don't. There is no evidence.

So get off your sanctamonious high ground you godbotherers always take and get some reality into you. America is full of low IQ people who believe there's a god and teach little kids the same bad habits. What a despicable thing to do to kids.
The millions who support evangelists and willingly give them money thinking they are purchasing a ticket to heaven while religion chortle, you keep the faith and I'll the money.
You are all liars and been conned.

I hope I have made myself abundantly clear about you and your filthy Religion, celestial ghosts and your virgin births etc.
Have another go and cop another spray.
Well, you are on this website and the other one as well. Your hate extends all over the internet. It's your belief that you are the god of the internet and the world and only your opinion is true. Delusional. You need to get a life. Go to Disneyland and enjoy some time with reality. Realize you are the hater, not me nor any other religious person. You can't even debate because every other word out of your mouth is vile hatred. You like pointing fingers at people but it's really towards yourself.

Well, you are on this website and the other one as well. Your hate extends all over the internet. It's your belief that you are the god of the internet and the world and only your opinion is true. Delusional. You need to get a life. Go to Disneyland and enjoy some time with reality. Realize you are the hater, not me nor any other religious person. You can't even debate because every other word out of your mouth is vile hatred. You like pointing fingers at people but it's really towards yourself.
I turned up the heat and you can't perform. Not one question answered. Where's you God when you needed him.
You're nothing but a brain dead fraudulent charlatan.

First off. "religion" doesn't claim anything, people do. And there are many things Christians have questions about.

Like......... How can so many people believe we evolved from rocks? :rofl:

I cannot answer that because that's the first time I've heard about rocks. Do you have a theory on it?

I believe we evolved from primordial bacteria at the bottom of the ocean.
185 million generations ago, our ancestors were fish. In your case a jelly fish (They don't have a brain).

I also know that your creator doesn't exist and never did. You don't have a sceric of evidence nor is there need for it. If science hasn't already explained it, it is working on it. Not ever once have they referenced God As an excuse for anything on this earth or universe.

Christians will always have questions but they are always avoid asking science what they think. That's because the answers are contrary to their filthy bible.
Their questions will never be answered from the novel. It claims to have covered every scenario of the human race, 2000 years ago, and we should still be abiding by it. Its simply wrong.
The answers are out there but you acceptance of your immortality is the only barrier to getting the answers.
And that's what it is. You lot if sooks are frightened of death. The irony is You all worship God and eternity and want to be there but don't want to leave. In your heart you know it's bullshit but still cling to Pascalls wager.

Let me know if you need more facts.

For religious folk only... where do we go when we die? And name your religion along with your answer please.

Shite, I'll start... I will go back to the Earth, and become a part of it. And eventually I'll be part of the Sun, and after that I'll be part of the universe. Like I was when my atoms started. Back to the beginning. And my religion is none.... I don't remember anything before I was born, and I won't remember anything after I'm dead. To me, there is no "soul".

Last edited:
So we need to party and have fun and help everyone else have great times, while we're alive! Because this is our only chance.

This is why I hate religion, politics, governments, and anything else that tries to hold us down. We need to party like it's 1999! Enjoy our lives! Bring good to others! Help our kids for the future! Do the right things! Make this world a great world to live in and enjoy while we're here, and sustain it for our kids, and their kids!!!

Because we'll all be dust soon. And won't remember shit. The least we can do is leave it better than we found it.

Last edited:
I believe we evolved
I also know that your creator doesn't exist and never did.
Let me know if you need more facts.
Looks like you're in the same predicament as the rest of the rock worshipping crowd.

Facts never change, they are true every day of the week, month, and year.

You see, evolution is the belief that everything is constantly changing.......Including the truth.

So when you make a "truth" claim, you have contradicted your own beliefs. How do you know the truth IF it's constantly changing? :popcorn:

I turned up the heat and you can't perform. Not one question answered. Where's you God when you needed him.
You're nothing but a brain dead fraudulent charlatan.
My God is attempting to crack open your thick skull and teach you and help you to understand He lives. God has always worked through man (and women) to reveal himself. But, faith is required to begin the process. I'm turning up the heat. Take the beginning step and you will come to know God.
Oh, you haven't turned up any heat. You think so but no. I've answered all your questions. It's up to you to accept them.

Looks like you're in the same predicament as the rest of the rock worshipping crowd.
Let's assume I'm wrong.
Could you provide the evidence your hideous creator did it and when?
See how good you are now.
Facts never change, they are true every day of the week, month, and year.
Exactly. Evolution has been fact since the first cell division. That is a proven DNA fact and has not changed since.
You see, evolution is the belief that everything is constantly changing.......Including the truth.
No it's not dumbarse.
Evolution is proof that we were not created by some celestial dictator.

So when you make a "truth" claim, you have contradicted your own beliefs. How do you know the truth IF it's constantly changing? :popcorn:

When you speak about truth do YOU mean immaculate conceptions, resurrections, dead men walking, turning woman into salt and walking on water.
Is that the truth you believe in? Yet you expect people to believe that shit.
Now who is contradicting the meaning of truth.
You're just another delusional godbotherer.

My God is attempting to crack open your thick skull and teach you and help you to understand He lives.
If anyone needs head surgery it's you. You need a hole drilling in your head and get an atheist to fuck some sense into you.
God has always worked through man (and women) to reveal himself.
He's had 2000 years to do it and still nothing. There's a pattern of lies forming here and youre perpetuating it.
But, faith is required to begin the process. I'm turning up the heat. Take the beginning step and you will come to know God.
Faith is defined as believing without evidence. Yoyre still at that stage but now suggest you have unique access to what your silly ghost thinks etc. That's bullshit and you have never been given personal instructions. You are a bald faced liar. How does that fit with your God?
Oh, you haven't turned up any heat. You think so but no. I've answered all your questions. It's up to you to accept them.
You have not addressed one question. You are a lying dickhead. You don't have the answers even after you said you would provide them. Like every other prayer mumbling idiot, you have nothing and never will.

It's about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant mouth but don't let that deter you. Have another go and in front of all your Jesus junkie mates and the world, I'll rip your argument to pieces again. You are embarrassing Religion in general with your claims of a God and knowing all.
Do you think you will ever convince me to believe your shit? wake up to yourself you idiot. You have nothing.

Forum List

Back