Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

If anyone needs head surgery it's you. You need a hole drilling in your head and get an atheist to fuck some sense into you.

He's had 2000 years to do it and still nothing. There's a pattern of lies forming here and youre perpetuating it.

Faith is defined as believing without evidence. Yoyre still at that stage but now suggest you have unique access to what your silly ghost thinks etc. That's bullshit and you have never been given personal instructions. You are a bald faced liar. How does that fit with your God?

You have not addressed one question. You are a lying dickhead. You don't have the answers even after you said you would provide them. Like every other prayer mumbling idiot, you have nothing and never will.

It's about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant mouth but don't let that deter you. Have another go and in front of all your Jesus junkie mates and the world, I'll rip your argument to pieces again. You are embarrassing Religion in general with your claims of a God and knowing all.
Do you think you will ever convince me to believe your shit? wake up to yourself you idiot. You have nothing.
Bible - “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)
Book of Mormon - “And now as I said concerning faith—faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true.” Alma 32:21.
”So faith is being certain about realities we believe are true but we cannot see with our physical eyes. God's Word also says that “without faith it is impossible to please God…” (Hebrews 11:6)
As we grow our faith, we gain knowledge that what we know is true. The more we know that is true, the greater our faith becomes. Eventually, our knowledge is complete and our testimony of the truth is rock solid and cannot be moved. We call it a "Sure Knowledge."
You should also understand that if God were to reveal Himself to you, or reveal an angel from Heaven to you, that doesn't mean you would immediately drop to your knees, believe and follow the Lord's commandments. The idea that you need empirical proof would not develop sufficient faith to cause you to follow God. This point is driven home with the story of Moses and the miracles the people of Israel and Egypt saw. Faith requires a broken heart and a contrite spirit. Harden hearts would not follow God. As ministers in Christ, all we can do is love you and be patient. May God eventually teach you patience and love for those who despise you like we have for your kind.

Bible - “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)
Book of Mormon - “And now as I said concerning faith—faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true.” Alma 32:21.
”So faith is being certain about realities we believe are true but we cannot see with our physical eyes. God's Word also says that “without faith it is impossible to please God…” (Hebrews 11:6)
As we grow our faith, we gain knowledge that what we know is true. The more we know that is true, the greater our faith becomes. Eventually, our knowledge is complete and our testimony of the truth is rock solid and cannot be moved. We call it a "Sure Knowledge."
You should also understand that if God were to reveal Himself to you, or reveal an angel from Heaven to you, that doesn't mean you would immediately drop to your knees, believe and follow the Lord's commandments. The idea that you need empirical proof would not develop sufficient faith to cause you to follow God. This point is driven home with the story of Moses and the miracles the people of Israel and Egypt saw. Faith requires a broken heart and a contrite spirit. Harden hearts would not follow God. As ministers in Christ, all we can do is love you and be patient. May God eventually teach you patience and love for those who despise you like we have for your kind.
Wouldnt be bothered reading your filthy book of lies and myths.
You have no evidence of anything and remain delusional.
There is no God and never has been. You've been conned you silly man.

Let's assume I'm wrong.
Could you provide the evidence your hideous creator did it and when?
See how good you are now.

That's a good assumption. But, when it comes to my Faith, I admit I can't prove it.... Same as you and your faith.

Exactly. Evolution has been fact since the first cell division. That is a proven DNA fact and has not changed since.

Doubling down on contradicting statements again eh?!? "Everything is constantly changing, that's a fact" :laugh:

When you speak about truth do YOU mean immaculate conceptions, resurrections, dead men walking, turning woman into salt and walking on water.
Is that the truth you believe in? Yet you expect people to believe that shit.
Now who is contradicting the meaning of truth.
You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Tell me more about how nothing exploded creating everything.

:popcorn:

That's a good assumption. But, when it comes to my Faith, I admit I can't prove it.... Same as you and your faith.
I am an atheist and believe in nothing. There is no faith attacked to that so don't imply there is. Youre delusional.
Doubling down on contradicting statements again eh?!? "Everything is constantly changing, that's a fact"
That's evolution for you. Isn't it wonderful.
Religion claims to have the answers to everything and knows all we should need until eternity. Really? In your dreams.
:laugh:

Tell me more about how nothing exploded creating everything.
Ignorance is ignorance and nothing of value can be derived from it.
Nothing "exploded." That's a godbotherers take on it attempting to justify their God.
Evolution doesn't explode. That is exactly the opposite. Its the same as you saying it all happened by chance. Absolutely not. Evolution doesn't leave anything to chance. Either a species survive or not.
Although I will admit evolution has a distinct fault. It failed to evolve intelligence into godbotherers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am an atheist and believe in nothing

Except that your ancestors were rocks.

1645148087974.png

So, we can prove it now? LOL
Sure. The universe spontaneously arose being hardwired to produce life and intelligence.

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

Can you describe what it was like to travel through time?
Cool, I mean actually cool, not cold. There's a blurring effect at first then everything clears up when you reach the specific time. I was a guest of another old spirit each time I traveled through time. I did not control it. You are there but you aren't. People of that time are unaware of your presence. You cannot alter any of the events, you are simply witness to them.

Sure. The universe spontaneously arose being hardwired to produce life and intelligence.

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

That's not scripture.

Why The Apocrypha Isn't In The Bible - Cross Examined

1. THE APOCRYPHA ITSELF INDICATES IT’S NOT SCRIPTURE​

The authors of the Apocrypha acknowledge that they aren’t prophets and don’t speak with divine authority like the Old Testament authors. The author of 1 Maccabees writes:

So there was great distress in Israel, the worst since the time when prophets ceased to appear among them (1 Macc. 9:27).

Prophets only existed in their ancient memories. This text, written around 100 BC, refers back to a time when the prophets were in their midst. The logical conclusion is that no prophet existed at this time who could speak from God. First Maccabees 14:41 also says as much:

The Jews and their priests have resolved that Simon should be their leader and high priest forever until a trustworthy prophet should arise.

That's not scripture.

The authors of the Apocrypha acknowledge that they aren’t prophets and don’t speak with divine authority like the Old Testament authors. The author of 1 Maccabees writes:

So there was great distress in Israel, the worst since the time when prophets ceased to appear among them (1 Macc. 9:27).

Prophets only existed in their ancient memories. This text, written around 100 BC, refers back to a time when the prophets were in their midst. The logical conclusion is that no prophet existed at this time who could speak from God. First Maccabees 14:41 also says as much:

The Jews and their priests have resolved that Simon should be their leader and high priest forever until a trustworthy prophet should arise.
It's in my bible. Are you arguing that God creating the universe from nothing isn't a Judaeo-Christian belief?

Cool, I mean actually cool, not cold. There's a blurring effect at first then everything clears up when you reach the specific time. I was a guest of another old spirit each time I traveled through time. I did not control it. You are there but you aren't. People of that time are unaware of your presence. You cannot alter any of the events, you are simply witness to them.
What did you think of my comment that maybe hell is having eternal bliss and being uncomfortable with it?

That's not scripture.

Are you trying to say scripture is something special is apart from other ancient writings. It is not.

Looks like you're in the same predicament as the rest of the rock worshipping crowd.

Facts never change, they are true every day of the week, month, and year.

You see, evolution is the belief that everything is constantly changing.......Including the truth.

So when you make a "truth" claim, you have contradicted your own beliefs. How do you know the truth IF it's constantly changing? :popcorn:
There is no truth. That's where you're fundamentally wrong with your religious beliefs.

We are constantly learning. And moving forward.

Religion wants to stick right where it is.

There is no truth. That's where you're fundamentally wrong with your religious beliefs.

We are constantly learning. And moving forward.

Religion wants to stick right where it is.
Religion is popular with conservative groups because it attempts to maintain the status quo. Which is impossible because the only constant in physical life is change. To make matters worse, the religious-minded actually believe their truths to be universal, which also is not true, because they are idiosynctric to that religious group alone.

Forum List

Back