Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I don't have a problem with people who prefer to have sex with the same sex. I just think it's wrong to put children in the middle of it. Children need male and female role models. It's the natural order.

paterfamilias, a common evil through the ages was expressly a subject of scorn by the 1st century itinerant and an underlying motivation for the jews to have him crucified.

It kinda is about sex.

You dismiss the harm to children so casually. Were you expecting it to manifest itself as serial killers?
I do not dismiss it, I question it . There is nothing casual about my commitment to child welfare. You have repeatedly made assertions about the harm to children that you cannot substantiate. I have posted information to the contrary which you have not been able to refute. So what the fuck are you talking about? I am far less then impressed with your intellect and your ability to actually debate a topic with logic, reason and facts . Actually, you are quite pathetic

Last edited:
From a religious point, according to their own bibles.........their god made man in his own image. If thats the case, then god could be a homo and only made woman for the propagation of humans and nothing else.

If you believe god actually makes people, then you have no say in what that person grows up liking or doing, because......according to the religious.........it's "gods will" that they are the way they are.

giphy.gif

I do not dismiss it, I question it . There is nothing casual about my commitment to child welfare. You have repeatedly made assertions about the harm to children that you cannot substantiate. I have posted information to the contrary which you have not been able to refute. So what the fuck are you talking about? I am far less then impressed with your intellect and your ability to actually debate a topic with logic, reason and facts . Actually, you are quite pathetic
Of course you question it. You will never accept it. Ever. No matter what. This is a problem that can be solved through inspection. The best case scenario is for children to be raised in homes with male and female role models. That's the standard. Anything which deviates from the standard and normalizes the deviation to that standard will eventually lead to predictable surprises. There will always be exceptions which is why you will always deny it.

It is what I know. I worked for an adoption/ child welfare agency for 32 fucking years. You do not know shit. You just blow crap out of your pie hole and present opinions as fact.
I know that normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. Anything which deviates from the standard and normalizes the deviation to that standard will eventually lead to predictable surprises. The standard is a male and female role model in the family.

paterfamilias, a common evil through the ages was expressly a subject of scorn by the 1st century itinerant and an underlying motivation for the jews to have him crucified.
You don't say. :rolleyes:

their corrupt recorded history to the present day.

the underlying evil maintained by the all three desert religions and their motivation to abandon the prescribed religion of antiquity and the 1st century events for their own self interest and wanton personal corruption. bing.

as their forged commandments to institutionalize their reprehensible behavior.

Yeah, the problems will reveal themselves later in life when they are adults. Things like higher divorce rates, addictions, suicides, etc.
There are many adult children of gay people already out there. How is it possible that you do not know that? Where are the stats to support you claims?

Are you so out of touch with reality that you think that gay folks only recently started being parents.

I know that normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. Anything which deviates from the standard and normalizes the deviation to that standard will eventually lead to predictable surprises. The standard is a male and female role model in the family.
You do not know shit but you have deluded yourself into thinking that you know

Of course you question it. You will never accept it. Ever. No matter what. This is a problem that can be solved through inspection. The best case scenario is for children to be raised in homes with male and female role models. That's the standard. Anything which deviates from the standard and normalizes the deviation to that standard will eventually lead to predictable surprises. There will always be exceptions which is why you will always deny it.
Where the fuck is the data? I presented peer reviewed studies that you ignored. YOU can not accept reality. You are too much of a coward , and too intellectually deficient to even try to refute my data. What are the "predictable Surprises" List them and document them or shut up. You spew a lot of shit but lack any substance

Don't know. Do you think every situation is the same level of bad?
You don't know??!! What the fuck don't you know? You don't know if having a permanent home with two legal guardians is better that being bounced around the foster care system until they age out and wind up in a rooming house with no family? Please stop making such a damned fool of your self. I am embarrassed for you

Forum List

Back