Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

You do not understand it because it is not true.

Only the stupidest of any society would think like that.

Both wings have their loonies, but the left does not go to the Q type unless push comes to shove.

The laws of your genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God are Q garbage.

Remember that Christian right wingers have to hate their children if born gay or lowly females.

Atheist and left wingers get to love all their children.

Which group do you want to belong to?

Regards
DL

Remember that Christian right wingers have to hate their children if born gay or lowly females

Bald faced lie from a liar.

Holy fucking shit! You do not have to keep trying so hard to convince us that you are a shameless and vicious bigot. I am still waiting for you to answer my question. What would YOU do about homosexuality, given the fact that they are among us, always have been, and always will be.? You demean them and dehumanize them and blame them for the ills that beset their community because of the bigotry that they are subjected to, but you offer no solutions. I think that you would like to lock them away or exterminate them > Stop being such a coward and tell us what you would do.

In the mean time, know this. We have a number of same sex couples in our community. Two women next door to us just got married. They are medical professionals and rescue animals. They are good people who are part of the community and no one cares that they are lesbians. To rational people , they are just people.

There are others as well. They have families , jobs and homes. They pay taxes and volunteer in the community. And they are not promiscuous or spread disease. Shit, there are a lot of straight people who have promiscuous, myself included but you do not seem to have a problem with that. I am totally sick and disgusted with your stupidity and hate and religious bullshit!

What would YOU do about homosexuality, given the fact that they are among us, always have been, and always will be.?

Nothing, they are entitled to live their life any way they choose.

Not at all. The supposed "same-gender" couple portrayed aren't even dressed like homosexuals.

The pic shows them in ordinary clothes, as opposed to being in full drag as per usual instead of looking like a square.

I hope to God that Secretary Buttplug and his bum buddy did the decent thing and hired a midget actor to portray the role of their "child" instead of subjecting an actual kid to that kind of atrocity. That Tyrion fellow hasn't been doing anything since GOT was cancelled.
Holy shit Princess!! How stupid are you?! You keep breaking new ground! Dressed like homosexuals-in drag? What rock are you living under? I would find you funny if your bigotry and lies were not so hurtful and damaging to real people. You are the reason who gay and trans people get attacked and killed. You have blood on your hands

On a lighter note, we have not heard one of your man on man prison rape stories and how you fought for your manhood ( and I presume lost) in a while. Common. be a sport

You can't control your feelings. You can control your actions. The difference between animals and humans is we don't allow our feelings to control us.

Not at all. The supposed "same-gender" couple portrayed aren't even dressed like homosexuals.

The pic shows them in ordinary clothes, as opposed to being in full drag as per usual instead of looking like a square.

I hope to God that Secretary Buttplug and his bum buddy did the decent thing and hired a midget actor to portray the role of their "child" instead of subjecting an actual kid to that kind of atrocity. That Tyrion fellow hasn't been doing anything since GOT was cancelled.
Oh, never mind, I get it You are not even real. You're a bot. A zombie troll bot who does not know that he is dead.

Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL
Homosexuals are created by other homosexuals.

Oh and who makes Pedophiles?
What comes first the Chicken or the Egg?
Same answer, other pedophiles, which also includes homosexuals. In the past homosexuals had to groom children on the sly today, they are doing it in our schools and the media with their lie that one can actually change their gender. Homosexuals depend on confused heterosexual children to create more of them.

Last edited:
Same answer, other pedophiles, mostly homosexual as well. In the past homosexuals had to groom children on the sly today, they are doing it in our schools and the media with their lie that one can actually change their gender. Homosexuals depend on confused heterosexual children to create more of them.
Yeah well I'm 58 and I still like High School Cheerleaders so I think your full of shit. Now I have a brain and logic and common sense so I don't follow up my attraction with action. It is what it is. I find wrinkles and blubber a big turn off even though I'm wrinkley and weigh 330 pounds (I lost 50 pounds in the last month). I also like Charlize Theron and Gal Gadot though she could use some meat on her limbs.

Yeah well I'm 58 and I still like High School Cheerleaders so I think your full of shit. Now I have a brain and logic and common sense so I don't follow up my attraction with action. It is what it is. I find wrinkles and blubber a big turn off even though I'm wrinkley and weigh 330 pounds (I lost 50 pounds in the last month). I also like Charlize Theron and Gal Gadot though she could use some meat on her limbs.
Grow up.

Last edited:
If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Homosexuality is a sin the father of which is Satan.
Most of homosexuals are mentally ill people what had been approved by all doctors through the human history
By the way one homosexual can 'convert' into his/her 'way of life' more as 1,000 straight peoples what makes even one gay very dangerous for society

Homosexuality is a sin the father of which is Satan.
Most of homosexuals are mentally ill people what had been approved by all doctors through the human history
By the way one homosexual can 'convert' into his/her 'way of life' more as 1,000 straight peoples what makes even one gay very dangerous for society
Actually one can argue that Homosexuality can help reduce overpopulation.

Actually one can argue that Homosexuality can help reduce overpopulation.

Of course, most of lying satanic scum corrupted sordid 'politicians' who imposed Scamdemic CONvid 1984 and enforce experimentally gene therapy falsely called 'vaccination' are homosexuals and indeed help to reduce overpopulation.
Well said

back to my point. Some men believe that having sex is a right. In some countries they rape and pillage producing children who parent can't feed so rely's on welfare assistance of some form or another. The more they get the more welfare recipients they produce. If those men fucked each other instead there would be fewer welfare recipients.

Forum List

Back