Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

All human beings are "defective." We all have crosses to bear. It is HOW WE HANDLE our sexual sins that God judges.
That would include gays.

Gays do not point to the homophobe defect of putting sex and gender above love, so why do homophobes try to say that their greater defect is better than the gay defect?

How to get the log out of homophobic eyes is the question.

Love should always come before sex.

Regards
DL

You're incorrect of course.

If a god made all people then he she or it also made homosexuals.

All human behavior exists on a continuum and has nothing to do with any gods.
Indeed........God made all life as we know it and then God demanded of nature to reproduce that life naturally, each after its own kind (Genesis 1:21-25).......and sometimes nature makes "anomalies" or deviations from that which is normal. Homosexuals are no different than all other Psychopaths or Sociopaths. In simple terms homosexuality is a deviation from NORMAL. If not........all humans would have been created as "Asexual" examples of life.

Reality: Homosexuality cannot be a product of Heredity.....why? Because homosexuals are incapable of "reproducing" NATURALLY. Therefor.......each generation of a supposed homosexual lifestyle is based upon psychological development rather and physical development as the Human mind controls all aspects of sexuality and personality......somewhere along the line of psychological development there was a short circuit in processing that which is NORMAL.

If Sex is not based upon the free will actions of the human mind........then you have just been raped.

As I said many times. You can sprinkle sugar on a pile of "feces" and it still does not make it "candy".

What do the scriptures...i.e., Jesus Christ suggest as far as satisfying one's nature desires? Its better to abstain, or marry rather than engage in a free will act of SIN. That goes for all types of immoral sexual conduct........to include, engaging in sex of any kind homosexual or heterosexual outside the bonds of marriage. Its called "fornication" and or "adultery" when one strays outside of his/her marriage commitment. (1 Cor. 6:9-13)

"But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his martial duty to his wife, and likewise the husband to his wife. The wife's body does not belong to her along (becoming one in marriage), but also to her husband, the husband's body does not belong to him along, but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other, except by mutual consent for awhile.........................then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self control." -- 1 Cor. 7:2-5

The Holy Spirit goes on to declare, "But if they cannot contain (their lustful desires); let them marry, FOR IT IS BETTER TO MARRY THAN TO BURN." -- 1 Cor. 7:9

Last edited:
Indeed........God made all life as we know it and then God demanded of nature to reproduce that life naturally, each after its own kind (Genesis 1:21-25).......and sometimes nature makes "anomalies" or deviations from that which is normal. Homosexuals are no different than all other Psychopaths or Sociopaths. In simple terms homosexuality is a deviation from NORMAL. If not........all humans would have been created as "Asexual" examples of life.

Reality: Homosexuality cannot be a product of Heredity.....why? Because homosexuals are incapable of "reproducing" NATURALLY. Therefor.......each generation of a supposed homosexual lifestyle is based upon psychological development rather and physical development as the Human mind controls all aspects of sexuality and personality......somewhere along the line of psychological development there was a short circuit in processing that which is NORMAL.

If Sex is not based upon the free will actions of the human mind........then you have just been raped.

As I said many times. You can sprinkle sugar on a pile of "feces" and it still does not make it "candy".
Holy fucking shit! You do not have to keep trying so hard to convince us that you are a shameless and vicious bigot. I am still waiting for you to answer my question. What would YOU do about homosexuality, given the fact that they are among us, always have been, and always will be.? You demean them and dehumanize them and blame them for the ills that beset their community because of the bigotry that they are subjected to, but you offer no solutions. I think that you would like to lock them away or exterminate them > Stop being such a coward and tell us what you would do.

In the mean time, know this. We have a number of same sex couples in our community. Two women next door to us just got married. They are medical professionals and rescue animals. They are good people who are part of the community and no one cares that they are lesbians. To rational people , they are just people.

There are others as well. They have families , jobs and homes. They pay taxes and volunteer in the community. And they are not promiscuous or spread disease. Shit, there are a lot of straight people who have promiscuous, myself included but you do not seem to have a problem with that. I am totally sick and disgusted with your stupidity and hate and religious bullshit!

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit! You do not have to keep trying so hard to convince us that you are a shameless and vicious bigot. I am still waiting for you to answer my question. What would YOU do about homosexuality, given the fact that they are among us, always have been, and always will be.? You demean them and dehumanize them and blame them for the ills that beset their community because of the bigotry that they are subjected to, but you offer no solutions. I think that you would like to lock them away or exterminate them > Stop being such a coward and tell us what you would do
I would change the state definition of marriage back to, ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN

Holy fucking shit! You do not have to keep trying so hard to convince us that you are a shameless and vicious bigot. I am still waiting for you to answer my question. What would YOU do about homosexuality, given the fact that they are among us, always have been, and always will be.? You demean them and dehumanize them and blame them for the ills that beset their community because of the bigotry that they are subjected to, but you offer no solutions. I think that you would like to lock them away or exterminate them > Stop being such a coward and tell us what you would do
All I can do is present to you the actual Book, Chapter and Verse that establishes Christian TRUTH. Your question has been asked and answered. Homosexuals are no different from any other human suffering from a psychological anomaly.....and should be treated as such. If they cannot be convinced to control their animalistic sexual desires and abstain as recorded in scripture......there is no hope when one refuses to acknowledge the truth.

Does that mean that I would not love anyone because of said anomaly? Of course not......as long as there is life there is hope and salvation is possible, but each person has been endowed with free will. There is no Bigotry intended.........I present and defend only THE TRUTH. Homosexuals engaging in immoral sex are no different than the one's engaging in premarital sex or adultery.........all face the same wages for sin...........Enternal Death (separation from God) of the Spirit.

Not only does Christianity object to such immorality...........Science details the fact that such behavior is a deviation from the norms of society. Why? If it were normal, there would reproduction possible to continue the bloodline......something that is innate in all living creatures.

And finally, as a person who attempts to base his life on logic, reason and truth. "Do not urinate down my back and then tell me to relax, ITS ONLY RAIN."

The Holy Scriptures read the same for everyone, they self interpret.

Last edited:
All I can do is present to you the actual Book, Chapter and Verse that establishes Christian TRUTH. Your question has been asked and answered. Homosexuals are no different from any other human suffering from a psychological anomaly.....and should be treated as such. If they cannot be convinced to control their animalistic sexual desires and abstain as recorded in scripture......there is no hope when one refuses to acknowledge the truth.

Does that mean that I would not love anyone because of said anomaly? Of course not......as long as there is life there is hope and salvation is possible, but each person has been endowed with free will. There is no Bigotry intended.........I present and defend only THE TRUTH. Homosexuals engaging in immoral sex are no different than the one's engaging in premarital sex or adultery.........all face the same wages for sin...........Enternal Death (separation from God) of the Spirit.
Bullshit and gibberish! Not an answer! Let dumb it down for you and see if you can answer these questions

1. Do you think that the problems that best the gay community are the result of the way that they have been treated historically or is it intrinsic and innate aspects of who they are ?

2. If the later. what would you propose ?

3. If the former, would support laws and policies to elevate their status in order to elevate the stress factors to contribute unstable relationships and promiscuity such as :

a) same sex marriage
b) laws that prohibit discrimination in employment
c) laws that prohibit discrimination in housing and public accommodation
d) promotion of gays and lesbians in a positive light as people who contribute to and are part of the community

Don't be a coward . Answer the questions as spare us the vague and evasive bullshit

Bullshit and gibberish! Not an answer! Let dumb it down for you and see if you can answer these questions

1. Do you think that the problems that best the gay community are the result of the way that they have been treated historically or is it intrinsic and innate aspects of who they are ?

3. If the former, would support laws and policies to elevate their status in order to elevate the stress factors to contribute unstable relationships and promiscuity such as :

a) same sex marriage
d) promotion of gays and lesbians in a positive light as people who contribute to and are part of the community

Don't be a coward . Answer the questions as spare us the vague and evasive bullshit
Really Death Angel ? What is so fucking funny. Maybe you can answer those questions. I dare you

Really Death Angel ? What is so fucking funny. Maybe you can answer those questions. I dare you
Mostly this, but pretty much everything:

". If the former, would support laws and policies to elevate their status"

"Elevate" your status based on your perverted lifestyle? In what way do you expect SPECIAL RIGHTS over everyone else based on a behavior and vile practices a normal person would be ashamed of?

Do you know of a mother who did?
If Adam and Eve populated the entire world and Eve only had 2 sons then yeah she had to have sex with her sons.

Or since as you say Adam and Eve were different than people today do you think they could reproduce asexually?

What do the scriptures...i.e., Jesus Christ suggest as far as satisfying one's nature desires? Its better to abstain, or marry rather than engage in a free will act of SIN. That goes for all types of immoral sexual conduct........to include, engaging in sex of any kind homosexual or heterosexual outside the bonds of marriage. Its called "fornication" and or "adultery" when one strays outside of his/her marriage commitment. (1 Cor. 6:9-13)

"But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his martial duty to his wife, and likewise the husband to his wife. The wife's body does not belong to her along (becoming one in marriage), but also to her husband, the husband's body does not belong to him along, but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other, except by mutual consent for awhile.........................then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self control." -- 1 Cor. 7:2-5

The Holy Spirit goes on to declare, "But if they cannot contain (their lustful desires); let them marry, FOR IT IS BETTER TO MARRY THAN TO BURN." -- 1 Cor. 7:9

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been people.

So it doesn't matter if it is hereditary or not and FYI it still could be genetic either in a recessive gene or by a common spontaneous mutation. It could also be a choice. Most likely it's both as all behaviors have a genetic and environmental component.

And what they do is between their god and them. It's not your place to tell people what to do especially if they are consenting adults and not violating the rights of anyone else.

As he just said, since you are attempting to violate the civil rights of others, yes.

If Adam and Eve populated the entire world and Eve only had 2 sons then yeah she had to have sex with her sons.

Or since as you say Adam and Eve were different than people today do you think they could reproduce asexually?
Adam and eve had daughters.
They had more than 2 sons. They lived nearly a thousand years

a) same sex marriage

Apparently you don't understand history. There have been plenty of civilizations that glorified homosexuality over time. How about Sodom? Sodom was a city where they loved butt sex so much that they actually name the city after the act. "Sodom" is derived from the term "sodomy". And looked what happened to them?

Similarly, Germany during the 1940's was permeated with homosexuality. Gay men like Hitler and Rohm ruled, and it was widely recognized. Gen. Patton advised the men of the 3rd Army that the folks they were facing in battle were literally gay- I believe he used the word "c***sucker" to describe the German troops. The WW2 veterans I knew recognized the Germans were part of the LGBTQ community as well.

Germany, BTW, fell in 1945.

I think the correct response to homosexuals would have been to leave them in the closet and the privacy of their own bedrooms

but instead they want to flaunt their perversion to young children in the public schools

and the public is rightfully appalled by that

Forum List

Back