Arbery’s Father Says “All Lives Matter”

Thats a fucking stupid suggestion. The point was to bring attention to the fact that Blacks are being disrespected, attacked, and killed by law enforcement due to the already proven institutional racism in this country.
Every “point” emotive bullshit.

According to who?
See that’s another emotive deflection. It’s not according to person or persons. It’s according to fact with precedent and evident outcome. From that we draw fact based conclusions which mess up your safe spacing feelings

There is no democrat party in power in the USA. As far as Ahmaud's dad he has seen firsthand how all lives don't matter to racists.
Who cares what racists think about it? Why would anyone be concerned about that?

See that’s another emotive deflection. It’s not according to person or persons. It’s according to fact with precedent and evident outcome. From that we draw fact based conclusions which mess up your safe spacing feelings
IOW you are saying it is according to person or persons. Please tell me who drew those supposed fact based conclusions. "We" is too general.

Last edited:
Who cares what racists think about it? Why would anyone be concerned about that?
Racism is their taser. We are tired of being assailed for presenting facts.
False cries of racism have sent whites reeling to virtue “prove” they aren’t for about 15 years. The cowering is over and so is the ruse.

And Kyle "The Mass Shooter" Rittenhouse said that #BlackLivesMatter.

You're funny, like a clown, OP. lol
But, black lives don't matter.

The only lives that matter are your own and your family. That's the way it has always been. It is naive to think otherwise.

You don't give a shit about the black guy in the next town, whom you have never met and have no reason to care, just like I don't give a shit about the white dude in the next town whom I have never met.

This artificial effort to create classes just to start class warfare is built on lies.

All lives don't matter to me or you.

It's all bullshit.

Honesty is the only way through this.

But, black lives don't matter.

The only lives that matter are your own and your family. That's the way it has always been. It is naive to think otherwise.

You don't give a shit about the black guy in the next town, whom you have never met and have no reason to care, just like I don't give a shit about the white dude in the next town whom I have never met.

This artificial effort to create classes just to start class warfare is built on lies.

All lives don't matter to me or you.

It's all bullshit.

Honesty is the only way through this.
"Honesty is the only way through this."

White people dont believe in honesty for the most part and especially when it comes to racism so how do we achieve this honesty?

"Honesty is the only way through this."

White people dont believe in honesty for the most part and especially when it comes to racism so how do we achieve this honesty?
What lie are trying to get me to admit?

I have already admitted that institutional racism has caused disadvantages.

Communism is not the solution and never will be.

Why?

Because it ignores human nature. It never works.

Forum List

Back