Arbery’s Father Says “All Lives Matter”

but it shouldn't be in opposition to the statement all lives matter
Thats a load of shit. Its not in opposition to all lives matters. That phrase didnt come about until someone stood up and said Black lives matters. All lives matters came about as a way to deny and knock down Black lives matters.

We know EXACTLY what Black Lives Matter means. It means if you are Black and get killed by a Cop or a white guy, your life matters. If you are Black and get shot by Black gang members, your life does not matter. Go check out the long, long long list of names and faces of Black lives that didn't matter in my Black Death's Matter thread for some education on the subject.
We also know what Idiot means.

He is a grieving father who lost his son to 3 racist rednecks.
Conservatives should flock here overjoyed about a top 5 racist hanging himself with dismissive comments regarding a member of his own race. All due to a grieving fathers experiences and comments not matching the idiots racist feelings of what the father should be saying, You know better than he=one big assjoke you.

Conservatives should flock here overjoyed about a top 5 racist hanging himself with dismissive comments regarding a member of his own race. All due to a grieving fathers experiences and comments not matching the idiots racist feelings of what the father should be saying, You know better than he=one big assjoke you.
What stupid bullshit are you babbling about. I stand with the Arbery's.

He just did the modern day version of "Can we all just get along?" Doesnt change anything about the fact that BLM.
He’s too distraught to feel the way you feel is correct and acceptable
What assumptive , insipid, Dipshitness.

We know EXACTLY what Black Lives Matter means. It means if you are Black and get killed by a Cop or a white guy, your life matters. If you are Black and get shot by Black gang members, your life does not matter. Go check out the long, long, long list of names and faces of Black lives that didn't matter in my Black Death's Matter thread for some education on the subject.
I appreciate your help making my point, but your assistance was not required.

You retards think this is remarkable because you don't understand what black lives matter means.
All of us as people in this nation knows better in everything we do. But we do bad things. Right and wrong. There are those who choose to do wrong their whole lives. We all make excuses. But they can only go so far depending on the situation. There are men and women who clean their acts up. And they should be admired or given leeway for it. We are not taxed a few percent in this nation out of wages and everything we do to live to send to the government. Progs control the social programs. Near all of them. They do not get tough with it. So people do what they always have done, they play the system and game it for benefit which degrades them and the areas they live in. So perhaps going to a Prog politician and start telling them to push tough love will improve things even if it regresses a bit in the beginning. So now after quotas and equality we are going to get dominance and equity with a down trend on greatness in a culture to above average. Which is not good in a world of competitive nations. We see that in 2nd and 3rd world nations and they just do not measure up because of it. We blow money in our nation. A 25 ounce bottle of champagne is poured into a 4 ounce glass and spills over the side until the bottle is empty. That is us with our wealth in this society we have. And it can not last and is not.

If you can show me where 3 black man hunted down a white man and murdered him on what they THOUGHT he may have done, you would have an argument.
Comparisons are not identicals . They are not always real life occurrent example in a discussion either, theoreticals always Germaine.
Your “response” is defeated and of course as I stated if 3 black men had done same then you would not admit their guilt and You Just Confirmed by deflecting that you don’t feel there is a real life example of it. It’s highly improbable that three black men have Never murdered a white guy. Your pretzel twisting did at least get out of the garage but then Easily defeated by any advanced thinkers.

Comparisons are not identicals . They are not always real life occurrent example in a discussion either, theoreticals always Germaine.
Your “response” is defeated and of course as I stated if 3 black men had done same then you would not admit their guilt and You Just Confirmed by deflecting that you don’t feel there is a real life example of it. It’s highly improbable that three black men have Never murdered a white guy. Your pretzel twisting did at least get out of the garage but then Easily defeated by any advanced thinkers.
Again just more of the same bullshit, give a few examples of where someone black has murdered anyone and I defended it. There have been multiple threads on the Arbery case and there have been plenty of right wingers trying to defend these 3 racist murderers. That hypothetical shit ain't worth doodly squat.

All of us as people in this nation knows better in everything we do. But we do bad things. Right and wrong. There are those who choose to do wrong their whole lives. We all make excuses. But they can only go so far depending on the situation. There are men and women who clean their acts up. And they should be admired or given leeway for it. We are not taxed a few percent in this nation out of wages and everything we do to live to send to the government. Progs control the social programs. Near all of them. They do not get tough with it. So people do what they always have done, they play the system and game it for benefit which degrades them and the areas they live in. So perhaps going to a Prog politician and start telling them to push tough love will improve things even if it regresses a bit in the beginning. So now after quotas and equality we are going to get dominance and equity with a down trend on greatness in a culture to above average. Which is not good in a world of competitive nations. We see that in 2nd and 3rd world nations and they just do not measure up because of it. We blow money in our nation. A 25 ounce bottle of champagne is poured into a 4 ounce glass and spills over the side until the bottle is empty. That is us with our wealth in this society we have. And it can not last and is not.
Would you do us a favor? Would you try, just once, to make a post that's actually on topic? We'd really appreciate it.

Forum List

Back