We should give up and get Covid like we got Chicken Pox - new Covid variant found

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Remember once one kid caught Chicken Pox moms would put all the kids in one room so they would all catch it. We need to do the same with Covid. Just get it over with.

---A new coronavirus variant has been detected in South Africa that scientists say is a concern because of its high number of mutations and rapid spread---

I find it telling that the news focuses on everything but its actual deadliness.

Most other viruses follow a pattern where they tend to become less deadly as they mutate even as they become more transmissible.

It won't help...the CCP have released another covid variant (BioWeapon) this one said to be more deadly easier to transmit and our vaccines won't work on it....and we have a Chinese spy right in the white house...we are screwed....we lost the war against China and not one shot was fired....

I find it telling that the news focuses on everything but its actual deadliness.
Most other viruses follow a pattern where they tend to become less deadly as they mutate even as they become more transmissible.
Liberal journalism strikes again.

Because the data isn’t all that clear. The reporting is now saying we don’t know.

Because, get this, we don’t know.

If they started reporting news instead of lying constantly for a political agenda, that would be a nice place to start.
Blah blah blah.

I mean specifically here. You’re just waving your hands with nonsense.

Pure speculation because each new mutation either increases or decrease or is neutral to virulence or transmissibility.

No nonsense from this end.

You are simply too much of a mindlessly lock step leftist to see what is patently obvious.
You are the one that seems mindlessly lock step with the narrative that attacks journalism.

Mindless enough that when asked to provide the slightest bit of extrapolation of your argument, you become combative.

What do you want? People to live in ignorant bliss?
There are many people who live in a several square block area in a community or even in a more rural area with a few square miles who are perfectly content. But others like to interfere.

Remember once one kid caught Chicken Pox moms would put all the kids in one room so they would all catch it. We need to do the same with Covid. Just get it over with.

---A new coronavirus variant has been detected in South Africa that scientists say is a concern because of its high number of mutations and rapid spread---

You want to volunteer to go first.

Forum List

Back