Arbery’s Father Says “All Lives Matter”

What lie are trying to get me to admit?

I have already admitted that institutional racism has caused disadvantages.

Communism is not the solution and never will be.

Why?

Because it ignores human nature. It never works.
"What lie are trying to get me to admit?"

Not trying to get you to admit to a lie. I am asking how does one make progress when the other side refuses to believe the facts when discussing racism. You are just one person. It's going to take a consensus of whites to agree to the fact that racism has affected and still affects the Black community. Then you are going to have to pay those debts with money not pity or bullshit words. You dont need communism to do that.

We are supposed to genuflect and show how much we care about them when they don’t care about themselves.
How are whites so bad when blacks commit murder upon blacks at 13X the rate that white do. All this while comprising just 13.5% of the population.
Now this is 9th grade math and stats so look for an apoplexy of “orange man bad…racist…oppressor…creator of slavery” and the rest of the feelings spittle.

Right. To racists all lives don't matter, but in the video I just watched, his father just said its all our problem.. keep fighting. And he's right, its all our problem so it would be nice if the government, the news media and organizations like BLM would stop trying to divide us and make us unable to work together as a country.
How is it that the very folks who are on the receiving end of racism are accused of causing the racism in this country.

We are supposed to genuflect and show how much we care about them when they don’t care about themselves.
i could give a flying fuck about your sorry or pity. Just get the fuck out my way, stop placing obstacles in my path, and pay the fuck up what you as a nation of white people owe Blacks in cold hard cash.

No, he's just demonstrating that he's tolerant and inclusive of all skin colours. And then people like you need to turn it into hate.

It can only be that you're either Klan or you've been cheated out of a piece of the American pie.
Does anyone know where the slogan Black Lives Matter came from and what brought it into being.

BLM should've been named "All Lives Matter" from the start.

It's obvious that some people wouldn't understand that BLM meant "Black Lives Matter too".
Fancy that, the three words are very clear, but when someone takes you to task on the stupidity of those three words, you try to justify it by adding more. Why not just put the sentiment that should have been conveyed in the beginning--ALL LIVES MATTER!

i could give a flying fuck about your sorry or pity. Just get the fuck out my way, stop placing obstacles in my path, and pay the fuck up what you as a nation of white people owe Blacks in cold hard cash.
Isn’t this tantrum just adorable and revealing of the core philosophy that the emotional deadbeats want cash for stuff that happened 160 years ago or verdicts in the present that don’t satisfy their feelings.

Not trying to get you to admit to a lie. I am asking how does one make progress when the other side refuses to believe the facts when discussing racism. You are just one person. It's going to take a consensus of whites to agree to the fact that racism has affected and still affects the Black community. Then you are going to have to pay those debts with money not pity or bullshit words. You dont need communism to do that.
Yeah, you are weak people who are easily controlled by dumb as fuck racist rednecks. Sucks to be you. You guys should stop being manipulated by idiot rednecks. Its downright embarrassing.

Isn’t this tantrum just adorable and revealing of the core philosophy that the emotional deadbeats want cash for stuff that happened 160 years ago or verdicts in the present that don’t satisfy their feelings.
This is exactly what I mean about the lack of white honesty. This clown thinks that a debt owed and never paid is somehow not valid because the deadbeat that never paid up in the first place doesnt want to honor it. :lol:

This is exactly what I mean about the lack of white honesty. This clown thinks that a debt owed and never paid is somehow not valid because the deadbeat that never paid up in the first place doesnt want to honor it. :lol:
The honesty is you are responsible for you in the here and now so grow up and act like it.

What debt are YOU owed? Only a total loser douche bag would think he deserves something from another mans debt who has been dead for 200 years.

You and I know that, but you know the white leftists will take advantage of the situation and pile in their own crap.

I someone in congress were to sponsor a pure reparations bill that actually addresses the real concerns and is not full of a bunch of bribes and other shit, I would LOVE to see who votes nay.

Most likely, a pure bill passes almost unanimously.

Will it ever happen?

(no it won't because NONE of the establishment assholes actually give a shit about anything but increasing their own power and influence)

What debt are YOU owed?
The wages of my enslaved ancestors and then the value of the property stolen from my other ancestors by whites. Why do you ask? You know you are too poor to do anything about it personally. Go talk to your white government if you really would like to help pay back the debt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back